[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: frostybear666

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes but for false accusations by owners/admins.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Its like minecraft but more fun and more challenging.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I know most of the mods so i am very helpful to anyone who needs anything. I am a descent builder but i never get the chance to finish my projects.

Added Nate.

At this time Frosty you are showing 2 bans from different servers. One for griefing, one for hacking. For right now we are going to deny your request as we don't have the resources/manpower to do a probationary membership at this time. Hopefully in the future we can give you a chance once everything is more established. I am sorry.

IGN mtamm18

Have you ever been kicked or banned on a server? no

Why do you like tekkit? it is a very fun modpack while still being challenging

What can you bring to the community? I dont know what i can bring, because i want to try out this server and play on it.

IGN mtamm18

Have you ever been kicked or banned on a server? no

Why do you like tekkit? it is a very fun modpack while still being challenging

What can you bring to the community? I dont know what i can bring, because i want to try out this server and play on it.

IGN:EnchantedEclipse

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, but i was banned as a joke i was re white listed right away.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because of the vast amount of different blocks.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can build things for the community, and also help others with blocks they may need, over all just bring a good, and positivist attitude.

IGN: sayhisam1

Have you ever been kicked/banned from a server and why?: Yes, once because of immature and rude staff.

Why do you like tekkit?: Tekkit adds a whole new way to look at minecraft, with automation and complex machinery. I like tekkit for the creations, and discovering new ways to utilize the new items added from mods in tekkit.

What can you bring to the community?: I can bring a plethora of new ideas to the table. I have made several tekkit builds in the past, And a variety of computercraft programs. An example of a build I have made is an HV Solar Array factory, which took hours of work. (100% Legitimate, no creative used)

Also, Do you have fixes for things like dupes and emc patches? I would like to see a server with people not running around with infernal within a day. Blaze rod/Bone meal emc gens can kill servers within days...

We have some plug ins put in but we aren't very restrictive. No glitching/dup's allowed. If caught you are warned/banned depending on the severity. We have already had to lose several members due to this.

IGN: Drago9889

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, the admins were immature.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Adds a whole new world of creations to the game!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Well, I can bring factories, an amateur coder (me) and a lot of fun!

IGN: LNye97

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Kicked yes, Banned No. Kicked for trolling my friend who was the owner

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? More Blocks, More Possibilities

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Knowledge, Fun, and More!

Applications for friends without accounts:

IGN: Tyrus99

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: He has never been kicked or banned.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It makes for a fun place to build and advance together!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Fun, Knowledge and More!

IGN: Zantasu

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: He has never been kicked or banned.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? He enjoys tekkit for its mechanical aspects

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I mean his names Zantasu, what wont he bring! : )

IGN: JuicySandstone

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, ive been banned once out of all the servers I played. a Kid i was helping out and saw me die (Electric creeper) with Gem helm and redmatter. He stole it and refused to return it, so i set off 4 nukes in his home. NOTE: It was over 80m emc and he denied even picking up, admin told me later he did so i got revenge.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Love it.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? My stunning sense of humor.

IGN: Mrnoxiuz

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope, i have not been kicked or banned from a server before.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I LOVE Tekkit because it has so much more than the regular minecraft. I love to make machines and stuff. And as an Alpha playing Minecrafter i love to build epic buildings

:)

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: A fun time with other players, and hopefully to be a big help to people that doesnt know so much about tekkit

IGN: gremil

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, not a single time.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I like tekkit because you are able to create so much stuff, and make awesome buildings

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: A fun time with other players, and hopefully to be a big help to people that doesnt know so much about tekkit :)

IGN: mia2b

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:No i have never been banned or kicked on a server, but i have been ranked up to moderator on a public server.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I Love tekkit because there are hundreds of new blocks and tools. You also have the ability to create marvelous contraptions beyond the your wildest extent

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring equity, kindness, an occasional bit of silliness but I will be mature most the time.

IGN: roostevaba123

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Lets be honest here, who hasn't got banned from a single mc server after playing it for a year, but i haven't got banned from any tekkit servers

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Mostly because of the possibilites, i mean you could play your old regular mc or spice it up with some machinery and magic

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Im almost an expert on tekkit and also i'm a nice guy.

IGN: eningly

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: nope i never been banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: why i like tekkit is becose you can do so manny great thing for people whit people and its a other aspect o nicer aspect of minecraft

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: i can bring help and enjoymend i am skilled in almoste evrything EE iC2 BC2 RP (RP control lurning)

and ps i saw your site i can't hide that it is from w3school but nice find what is it jubla??

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have never been kicked or banned from a server

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? i love new stuffs to the game and complicated creations

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Be friendly to many player and play and just have fun

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have never been kicked or banned from a server

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? i love new stuffs to the game and complicated creations

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Be friendly to many player and play and just have fun

Your ign (minecraft name)?

IGN:KillaJoke

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:No I can honestly say I haven't I believe in treating others the way I would like to be treated.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It adds allot of goals, allot of possibilities, and more importantly... Allot of toys. ;D

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Hm.... I guess I like to enroll myself as someone whose willing to lend a helping hand. The neighbor that always has that spare cup of sugar... Or that spare darkmatter. And I tend to enjoy building mob grinders, and sometimes community projects. However I have limits. Spam "Can I borrow a diamond." a hundred times in chat and I'll probably reply. "You would probably have that diamond you were asking for if you went down and mined for it." Or something along those lines. I'm respectful to most folks as long as they can be respectful to me or can take no as an answer for those times I don't feel like/have the resources to share.

IGN: RoboCyclone

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like being able to make things that me and others can enjoy along with the complexity of the mod pack.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring anything within my knowledge to help out others.

IGN: Schnitzelwuerfel

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have never been banned. I'm serious!

:P

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: It just adds so much more stuff to the game and since I've played it, I didn't touch vanilla anymore.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: A friendly and helpful person to your community :3

IGN: JohnH98

Have you ever been kicked / banned from a server and why?: nope

Why do you like tekkit? Because i like learning new things, and finding new items on the game also build cool contraptions.

What can you bring to the community? I can bring new buildings, machinery i can also help others!

~IGN: warsaw666

~Banned/Kicked?: Never, always left the server because of 2 many griefers or hackers.

~Why Do you like Tekkit: I love tekkit because of all the fun thing you can do. It supplies you with so many things to do/try out that you will almost never get bored.

~What can you Bring to the community?: Well 1st of all i will be able to donate to keep the server alive if i where to be into it, and i would suggest new ideas for mods that could be usefull for the server. To make life much more easier. :D

Edit:

~Age:16 Years old

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons