[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

IGN: hkjlg

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have been kicked from one server. That server utilizes an extremely annoying spam plugin that kicks random people at random times. I believe I have even seen a moderator on that server kicked by the plugin.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I was finally losing my minecraft wonder, my servers lagging horribly since the update and my single player worlds no longer fun. I found the technic mod pack, and I have been building since. I could finally create amazing things like jaffa cake factories(*wink wink*) and diamond factories! Since then, I have created a massive sorting system, work in progress, and a fully functional red matter factory.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring a fun, new mind, full of incredible ideas, and a builder with the drive to build incredible things!

(too long? :/ )

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Muff1ns

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: It gives me a chance to make art that also has functions. In normal MC you're limited to simple redstone contraptions whereas in Tekkit you have tons of different things you can bend to your will.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: Creativity, experience, kindness, help, and art.

IGN:ElMisterZetina

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never been banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It adds a ton of stuff to vanilla minecraft, specially technology!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I enjoy helping others. I like to create stuff for fun. A friendly enviornment.

IGN: NetherEclipse

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope, I always respected everyone and never broke the rules.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Because it brings a whole different game other than bland Minecraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I can bring communities and factories, maybe even some awesome creations!

PS: I think I know you from the Team Ephihany server if you were ever admin on that, if not then I have the wrong person!

IGN: XTFOX

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: NO

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like automating things and building things that have function. Redstone in vanilla just wasnt enough for me.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I know a bit about automation and I'm knowledgeable in most mods. (IC2, EE, BC, RP2)

IGN: darkfluro

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Banned, Dug a 1x1 hole (Stupid reason to ban someone i must say)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? The combination of mods working together in harmony really touches my heart. (its fun)

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? My awesome personality and my extensive knowledge of tekkit.

IGN: darklinktp

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Tekkit is interesting in ways that normal mine craft is not, i find that tekkit has limitless combinations for combining creationsand ideas

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can Bring a healthy commuting area with others, be supportive and be valuable to the server in terms of showing dedication to the rules and most importantly interacting with other players if others are willing

And i had previously wanted to join with a fellow dedicated player "Russisnthere" whom is already whitelisted into the server and told me about its wonderful enviroment and player based experience

IGN: TheOnion1678

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes i argued with an admin

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like it because i can play with my favorite mods and play with other people

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring experience with mods to the community

IGN: Deadeyedom

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No,because I always listen to the rules and im friendly.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Regular minecraft gets boring,and tekkit/technic has more things to do.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Well,I could bring a village I may make later on,and if you can donate I may donate.

IGN: Kfs007

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no never, look at this link if you dont trust me http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d4527c87900f84e4bf0c9411589b4b249a607e4d

:)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? its fun, because of all the new features that they brought to minecraft!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A helpfull and friendly guy who loves to play tekkit and build!

:D

IGN: TheGiftedNut

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love Tekkit because its like vannila minecraft expanded whith a whole new set of armour and tools and technology plus I think its just fun to play whith friends and other people to build.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring person who loves to build big things and just have fun.

IGN: matti01234

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Because it is so easy to install, i don't like playing alone and it has so much different things to do compared to vanilla

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Good company and advice

IGN: The_Gabriel

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No! http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/c9faef8aa540b89bbbc8271d96ce55a1820a70c4

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Cuz it's modpack easy to install, it has ton of potential in it and it's very challenging

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: Friendly atmosphere, amazing ideas, potatos and cookies!

IGN: btamm12

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Tekkit is the most complicated mod I have ever played. Since it has so many items in it, I never get bored!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I am a friendly player who abides by the rules and likes to be helpful.

IGN: pipbouy

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED/ BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY? No, unless u count the time i banned myself :/ so if i get on don't give me poweres

WHY DO U LIKE TEKKIT? i like it as i can do more than i can do in normal minecraft :)

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i (normally) when joining minecraft servers from friendships and build bridges between different cultures which helps bring the server together helps to make us a better community :)

IGN: darklinktp

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Tekkit is interesting in ways that normal mine craft is not, i find that tekkit has limitless combinations for combining creationsand ideas

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can Bring a healthy commuting area with others, be supportive and be valuable to the server in terms of showing dedication to the rules and most importantly interacting with other players if others are willing

And i had previously wanted to join with a fellow dedicated player "Russisnthere" whom is already whitelisted into the server and told me about its wonderful enviroment and player based experience

Russinthere has been great so far. You said no bans but I am showing you have had 3 for hacking. Care to elaborate?

IGN: xMysterious1x

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, I've only been on 4 servers and was never kicked from them.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love the technical aspect of the mods used. It also makes me use my brain.

:P

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what i would bring to the server except maturity.

IGN: TheOnion1678

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes i argued with an admin

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like it because i can play with my favorite mods and play with other people

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring experience with mods to the community

Thanks for being honest. I will go ahead and add you to the white list as well as everyone else minus darklinktp till I hear from him. We do require you to be honest and respectful towards the mods/admins. They are easy to get along with though and no one has a chip on their shoulder so you shouldn't have a problem.

IGN: ZTCR

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, then again I tend to host them so I am the one doing the kicking/banning lol.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: whats not to like it adds so much more to play with to minecraft and I LOVE building with minecraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: honestly not sure given I don't know what the community is like or what it may want or need currently.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons