[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

tekkitlogo.png

serverinfod.png

Acaldra`s Server Started Off just as a bunch of friends playing around now we are branching out to the whole community to start something even bigger! We are looking for members to make our community bigger and tekkit is just the start. we are also planning on starting other servers as well. depending on the community needs!

serverip.png

serverrulesi.png

1. No Griefing Or Stealing.

2. No Spamming

3. No Cheating (Hacked Client, Xray Mods Or Texture packs) No glitching

4. Respect Admins and Mods

5. No Racism

6. Dont not ask a mod or admin to spawn items

7. No items are blacklisted use items wisely. if caught abusing items will be taken away and will be blacklisted ( We are trusting everyone to be mature)

8. Be Mature

9. Pvp Is disabled.

membershipr.png

IGN:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?

pluginsg.png

TreeAssist

Quickbench

LWC

Essentials

Logblock (Deactivated Right now)

websiteuu.png

www.acaldra.net (Website Under Construction)

Thanks everyone for taking your time to check us out! We really hope you guys help our community grow!

imagezy.png

IGN:Donkeyofkong

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:NO

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Endless possibilities of building

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I can help people with crafting items and i am very generous

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I can help people with crafting items and i am very generous

The smiley on the ign is a D because there was a : then i put a D.

IGN: OHJEAZ

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have never been banned from a server

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I like Tekkit because I like having fun learning more than just boring old minecraft. I just love the mod in general.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I can help people with Equivilent Exchange and I will do my very best to help everyone who needs it.

IGN: Craftmaster75

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have never been banned or kicked before.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like all the different mods and things you can craft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm a good builder and would like to work with other players.

IGN:jack497

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have been both kicked and banned for messing with people though but honestly who hasn't? Im not a guy who would go around messing with peoples stuff though especially on tekki

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Gives minecraft more of a edge, more of a goal and purpose, makes it exciting, and requires basic brain function to play.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A great player that knows all of IC2, EC, and Some of redpower and railcraft.

IGN:Nomadman1996

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Kicked for telling an admin to stop blatantly using his powers on a personal vendetta, never banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love the challenge and novelty of tekkit, plus I think it takes collaboration because of the vast amount of knowledge required

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Mostly Buildcraft+IC2, But Well acquainted with EE and Nuclear Power

IGN: Overstrike

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Its better then Vanilla, and its fun trying to get all the machines to work together

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I've only really played SSP but I have manged to make lots of interesting things and almost everything that can be made. Also I have never had a Reactor go critical on me yet ^.^ I'm just looking for a place to play and work with other ppl that aren't a bunch of griefers.

IGN: Jokerkilla64

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Not that I know of?

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because it has a level of complexity that minecraft did have.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Lots of experience and hard work.

IGN: RoboCyclone

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like being able to make things that me and others can enjoy along with the complexity of the mod pack.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring anything within my knowledge to help out others.

I am showing 3 bans from you. Sorry but we can not add you at this time.

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/fd1e0287f21ecb98b74a72eb16bab05048ddd573/RoboCyclone

I am showing a ban for you as well. Not going to be able to accept you at this time.

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/fd1e0287f21ecb98b74a72eb16bab05048ddd573/Donkeyofkong

Listen guys. We value honesty and integrity on this server. We are pretty easy to get along with but we are strict on certain things and honesty is one of them.

IGN:jack497

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have been both kicked and banned for messing with people though but honestly who hasn't? Im not a guy who would go around messing with peoples stuff though especially on tekki

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Gives minecraft more of a edge, more of a goal and purpose, makes it exciting, and requires basic brain function to play.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A great player that knows all of IC2, EC, and Some of redpower and railcraft.

I will have to confer with the rest of the staff on this. I appreciate your honesty but 3 bans is still excessive and we don't have alot of extra staff/resources to devote to crowd control. I will let you know and thank you for your interest.

I am showing a ban for you as well. Not going to be able to accept you at this time.

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/fd1e0287f21ecb98b74a72eb16bab05048ddd573/Donkeyofkong

Listen guys. We value honesty and integrity on this server. We are pretty easy to get along with but we are strict on certain things and honesty is one of them.

Um.. I noticed that your going the line from Robocyclone onwards... however I was wondering if I was clear? I was a post or two above him. Don't mean to be a pest but I just like the sound of this server and want to get a decent swing at it.

I will have to confer with the rest of the staff on this. I appreciate your honesty but 3 bans is still excessive and we don't have alot of extra staff/resources to devote to crowd control. I will let you know and thank you for your interest.

Alright was hoping to get on tonight but I dont mind. I understand you cant cant chances with griefers. But I gaurentee you I would not harm someomes tekkit creation. Theres a difference for me between tekkit and minecraft vanilla. Tekkit is someones hard work and engenuity that helped them to do it while in minecraft its something that somone put together without much work put into it. So im just trying to say I hope you can trust me. I would never do anything to harm the server.

Please consider me,

jack497

I am in the process of whitelisting right now. I like to weed out, make a list, then update it. You should be active right now though

AAAAAAAH Thank you twas a bit nervouse. I have missed a few shots at some fun servers because I post a bit early and then a large amount of request flow in aftewards. Thank you very much. =]

I got Killa, Switz, and john98 have been added. Going to have to wait on the rest until we get migrated to the larger server as the load is starting to see some lag spikes and we are trying to keep the experience 99% lag free. I will update when we can accept more invites. Sorry for the wait guys.

IGN: Fuzzionz

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like tekkit because the wide variety of things you can create. I love using microblocks from redpower mod when creating structures and also creating flying machines and tunnel diggers.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Detailed structures and my knowledge of tekkit to help those who know less.

IGN:Aytac

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:No. Never played on a server before appart from some i've hosted for close friends

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: It's a huge step up in creativity from vanilla MC, It gives u so much more options and has more longevity aswell.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Hopefully many laughs through chat and basic - to - some advanced knowledge about most things in tekkit

IGN:dkznike

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:sadly yes 3 or more times for griefing or hack client but i swear its a long time i ago i will never do it agian. i've had alot of trouble trying to join servers because of that but i swear it is over

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? it adds so much to minecraft

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? not anything crazy i am pretty active in the chat so that i guess

IGN: VindicatorTim

Have you ever been kicked/banned from a server and why: Never been banned, never been kicked. I play nice with others. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/b5fb4f7bd3611972e46100e6300c5b1e4bac7f4f

Why do you like Tekkit: It brings a factor to Minecraft that allows me to bring out my full creativity over standard vanilla. I enjoy the building options that it opens up and gives me freedom that I've not had before.

What can you bring to the Community: I am an avid builder and have a knack for it. I've done numerous builds on single player and multiplayer servers that are pretty epic in scale. I have a good deal of knowledge about RedPower2, Railcraft, and ComputerCraft. I am also a mature member of the Minecraft community and will never troll, grief, or otherwise disrupt other players activities. I am looking for a white-listed server where I am not constantly building out of obsidian and using telsa coils everywhere just to have a small chance to not have my builds leveled to the ground.

IGN: Arcan7

Age: I'm actually quite personal with this fact, so... Sorry.

Have you ever been kicked/Banned from a server and why?: Nope.

Why do you like Tekkit?: Certainly adds a lot more to Minecraft. I usually get bored of vanilla very quickly.

What can you bring to the community?: Maturity, experience and a co-operative mindset.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons