[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

hello atm all im doing is falling through the world sucks to be i carnt talk carnt teleport out of this bollox also chop a tree and have to restart client needs to be sorted

for some odd reason i cant spawn properly. everytime i log in, i am falling into the void with no end. i cant type or /spawn or anything

and i know it's not me cause im just fine in other servers.

i will try to log in again later

A small PS to add. There will be some plugin updates and routine maintence sometime in the AM. The server may be down for a short period as well as several reboots. No one freak out if they can't get on ;)

That is all.

I posted that the server would be down for maintence this morning right before you guys posted. This server never lags. If there is a problem with the host it is fixed within an hour. We don't tolerate performance issues from our hosts. If anything becomes a problem then we will move hosts. We have 1-2 gb of ram free minimum and if tps drops below 15 I am blowing up the hosts tech support. No one has experienced lag on our end between 15-20 but we aren't doing a rinky dink server.

in short piece of shit server the owner nor mods are never there to do anything meanwhile theres so much lagg if you die you have to wait 3 hours in spawn till the world loads anyone thinking about joining this server dont bother wasteing your time obviously no one cares about it

I am very thankful for this post. This makes it easier to weed you out now instead of later. I was on the server till 3am EST. The other Admin was on at 7am this morning starting plugin updates, database purges, and general maintenance. Your statements are false though as we put alot of time and effort into it.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: ohsnapitskelz

:P

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like Tekkit because it adds a lot of interesting mechanics to an already awesome game. I like experimenting with and combining all of the mods that are included.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring a kind, helpful person (myself) and some cool architecture. I'm also very helpful and like working together with others.

IGN:samabam14

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:nope and i dont want to be

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? i like tekkit because i like all the mods because it makes minecraft feel like a whole new game

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i can bring good friendly help

IGN: Doabarelroll

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It gives me more things to do, rather than playing for an hour or two and saying "Now what?"

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I plan to make a large ic2 farm, and can trade seeds and such with other people. I would also like to create a pub, once I get hops.

I can also bring barrel rolls.

IGN: pilchar

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have never been banned from any server

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like in the fact that it adds industry and tech.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I could bring amazing creations for your server to brag about in the fact that I am an amazing architect and tekkit engineer. I am also very happy to help anyone who actually needs it so anyone and everyone will get better in tekkit. Thanks for the consideration.

IGN: WinneonSword

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, I've never greifed before and I have never had a reason to.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because I am thoroughly interested in technology in the real world, so I thought to try out Technic/Tekkit. I have loved it so far, and I am still a very big noob too it. But, I''m sure I will come along nice.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring lots of friendship, and I love helping people out. I know a lot of Tekkit now, but I don't even know half of it yet, so bear with me. I am a fair builder in my opinion, I personally think dirt builds are horrible. But doesn't everyone think those are horrible?

:)

"I am very thankful for this post. This makes it easier to weed you out now instead of later. I was on the server till 3am EST. The other Admin was on at 7am this morning starting plugin updates, database purges, and general maintenance. Your statements are false though as we put alot of time and effort into it." weed me out??? thats nice iv been on your server for 2 days the first day there was no mobs spawning full stop and yesterday was possibly the worst day in minecraft iv ever had also telling people on here you were online sorting the lagg out is bullshit there was no mods and if you were online you might try answering when even the people on your server are wondering what could cause the lagg and also talking about gettin you to restart it which didnt happen for 4 hours....well done youv "weeded" me out but dont lie to people about the server the people who are on it will simply back me up....

IGN:Doom6oy

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I play Tekkit because I have never been able to install mods before the Technic Launcher

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am good with IC2 power, okay with BC and have touched of RP2 and EE2

IGN:doom6oy

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I play Tekkit because I have never been able to install mods before the Technic Launcher

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am good with IC2 power, okay with BC and have touched of RP2 and EE2

Sorry I screwed up while typing and it made a :D

IGN: iiamghostt

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no, not unless it was after i stopped using it, i get fed up with servers that restrict items

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Its a nice package, some redpower, some other fun stuff, the amount of stuff you can build is pretty awesome

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm decent with RP frames, i once build a house that would rise out of the ground with the touch of a button, it was an awesome building. couldn't even see it unless you randomlly dug, since it used thermopiles. also i've been meaning to start learning the rails mod, and given some support and a couple of days/ a week, could build a unified railroad system.

IGN: Sexy_Stevo

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: never ever

:D

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? it can keep me amused for hours on end

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? amazing building skills and i share a lot of stuff, so yeah

:D

I am showing a ban for you advertising another server. I will let you on but if you advertise another server then you will be banned.

IGN: Atlantisrift

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I like the great feel of progress going from nothing to having a house full of machines and other crazy stuff, and then start to build some big fun stuff with all the materials i have gathered.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I can bring some great knowledge about some of the mods in tekkit and though i'm not that great at creating amazing structures yet, i'm always trying to build some new stuff when i got the time and the idea.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons