[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

IGN: borisvaningelgom

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, 1 or 2 times, for griefing, i just got minecraft and i thought it was fun. Until i got griefed myself. I realised it is not funny.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like tekkit because of the things you can do. It is just awesome to see stuff flowing down pipes!

:P

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A giant factory and awesome builds. I hope i can setup some kind of power station to, free power for every one! (If i spelled some things wrongly, im dutch, thats the reason.)

I appreciate your honesty. We will give you a chance. Welcome to the server.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:subsidedworm

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: yes once, for advertiseing.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? tekkit is much more advanced then normal minecraft. the possible things are astonishing comparied to normal also. and the complexity.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i will bring a nice easy go'ing player who gets along with most players, and i will bring into your community and a person who loves to build large buildings, like towers.

You have been added. Thank you for your honesty.

IGN: Alec181

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes Banned From 1 For Saying Fuck

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It Has Much More Mods And Is Free

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? New Tekkit Factory Designs And A Kind Legit Player

I am showing 4 bans for you. We won't be able to accept you at this time.

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 4

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => mine.catserve.net .:. spambot

[1] => survival.muttsworldmine.com .:. homophobia

[2] => 75.102.46.67:25665 .:. you have been banned!

[3] => mc.duncsweb.com .:. desparaging the server.

)

[score] => 4.56

[status] => 2

[output] => 4 bans :(

IGN: maxi080

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I was banned once for raging in chat with with caps :(

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It makes Minecraft much much bigger and I love how all of the mods are combined! :D

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm a great Admin (if you need one) and I love to share my experince and play with others.

I am sorry but we are showing 4 bans for you. We won't be able to accept you at this time.

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 4

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => mine.catserve.net .:. griefing and xray hacking lb proof

[1] => cms.noip.us:25578 .:. Imported local ban

[2] => mc.duncsweb.com .:. desparaging the server.

[3] => sc34.servercraft.co .:. bad rep

)

[score] => 7

[status] => 2

[output] => 4 bans :(

IGN: ZoMbiie666

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, though i do not know all of the history of this account due to the fact that this account was given to me by a friend of mines.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It's fun. I can assure that it's rather more fun than vanilla, or any other mods out there

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? All i can say to that is i can do a lot of stuff for community. Other than that i won't get in to it to much about community unless i am asked.

Unfortunately with the history of this account and your lack of knowledge on the griefing ban we won't be able to accept you at this time

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => mc.mcdominion.net .:. Griefing

)

[score] => 7.41

[status] => 2

[output] => 1 bans :(

IGN: krist44

KICKED/BAN: Not really ive only been kicked from my friends server for standeing on one of the blocks he wanted to mine

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT: I like tekkit because of all the crazy things you can build and showing off my creativity

WHAT CAN I BRING TO THE SERVER: I'm a kid who spends most of his time on tekkit build awesome things and could help people out if they need crafting help or if they need help building. I just LOVE using my creativity.

I would love to play on your server it sounds awesome and you have a awesome community!!!

!!

O

I am showing 3 bans for you. We won't be able to accept you at this time

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 2

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => mc.xhcraft.net .:. spambot

[1] => tntup.d3s.co .:. insulting server

)

[score] => 8.07

[status] => 2

[output] => 2 bans :(

)

MCBouncer

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[username] => krist44

[issuer] => boredeth

[server] => c.nerd.nu

[reason] => chat spam/advertising nerd.nu/appeal

[time] => 2012-05-04 08:35:05

IGN:caylan2202

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? way more stuff to do then vanilla minecraft

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? railcraft, industrialcraft, computercraft and EE, so a lot XD

IGN: Duncan56

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: yes. Took a prank war too far without realizing other serv bans where friends fucking around

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? tekkit is just plain amazing.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Humor and eventually help in what they need

IGN: marines4ever

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No I have never been banned from any server.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like tekkit because of it's unique features rather than vanilla minecraft. It offers a lot more to playing Minecraft and just expands into many places, I love BuildCraft as well as IndustrialCraft and I enjoy using EE but I love building.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am great with building and I enjoy playing with many new people. I also hope to start in a new community and just expand from there. If you are looking for a teamspeak server I have my own teamspeak server, 24/7 being hosted by a good friend of mine.

IGN:catboy9653

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: yes banned for annoying abusive admins and greifing but i have stoped greifing

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? its fun and its has so much potential

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i am good with most mods in tekkit so i can make some cool stuff

IGN: Johnywxz

i whas never kicked but i whas banned 1 time: for tryng to revenge a griefer that stole all me dark matter and machines by pumping them out of me chests

Why do i like tekkit: i really like the machines that u can make everything automatic u alwasy got something to do the magics tricks i just love it

What can you bring to the comunity: im really good at joking i make people happy some times angry cuz they are tryng to make me rage bust mostly i try to help if someone hast got a home i give them a litle house then i tell some players to help them adopt them and thats it oh and i always play servers

IGN:catboy9653

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: yes banned for annoying abusive admins and greifing but i have stoped greifing

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? its fun and its has so much potential

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i am good with most mods in tekkit so i can make some cool stuff

I commend you on your choice to grow up and act more mature but in lieu of your 18 bans we will not be able to accept you at this time. It is just a risk we can not and are not willing to take.

IGN: Johnywxz

i whas never kicked but i whas banned 1 time: for tryng to revenge a griefer that stole all me dark matter and machines by pumping them out of me chests

Why do i like tekkit: i really like the machines that u can make everything automatic u alwasy got something to do the magics tricks i just love it

What can you bring to the comunity: im really good at joking i make people happy some times angry cuz they are tryng to make me rage bust mostly i try to help if someone hast got a home i give them a litle house then i tell some players to help them adopt them and thats it oh and i always play servers

I will add you on one condition. No vigilante justice. Another member and your friend is vouching for you. If you got a problem tell a mod/admin or post it up on our forums. We will take care of it. If you understand and agree then just reply that you do and I will add you

IGN: Mcbalfg

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: i have never been kicked or banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? because it brings a new level to minecraft and gives me some challenge, it is the best sampe of mods that i have tried yet

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i am an experienced player and can help if there are doubts in recipes' or how the things work.

So if anyone ever needs help or items that i have i can help them.

I'm also a fairly good builder so i can show of some builds that people can use.

ex. spawners for mobs, different kinds of emc farms that don't cause lag.

I hope that you can use me and will accept me to your server, hope to see you soon Mcbalfg

IGN: Chillponta

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Nope

:)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like Tekkit because it's interresting and there is almost always something new you can do.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A good friendship and and a helpfull fella:D

IGN: Chris530

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, only once ages ago in bashcraft and at the time ( I dont know if its the same now) their staff was not the best of people and i was banned for a minor charge. it was apealed shortly after.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? There is just so much you can do with the mod that even after weeks of playing i still find a bigger and better way to make my machinary better and i still hooked on it since i started playing tekkit.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Well, ask me and i can do it for you.

;)

PS: sorry if i sent one just before this. i couldnt remember if i edited or it was sent somewhere

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons