[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Iceman152015

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Its amazing and a whole new way to play minecraft its magical and technical soo many things to build and create and just sooooo many different ways to play.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I love to build machines and magical items alike. Im fun and friendly love working with groups to accomplish large city/world builds.

You were banned for griefing....just a fyi. 23 things done since you got on the server and the first thing you done was grief a nuclear reactor.

On a side note we are still waiting on the new server to be setup. Soon as it is I will resume whitelisting. It will probably be tonight before that happens at the earliest.

IGN: Lanky_Lord

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I haven't been banned

:)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It's a brilliant collection of mods that add a lot to the game

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I feel that I will bring a friendly face, and a good sense of humour to the community. I am also getting a friend to apply (suki101), who will be teaching me the more advanced aspects of tekkit

IGN: Goraine

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Apart from a small misunderstanding between me and an abusive mod? no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I can't really answer that, I've just started it, and would like to learn by playing with others. Also, I'm applying to this server in order to play with a few people I know (2 of the appications above me). Edit: lanky_Lord and suki101

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Not a lot, considering my experience, but I seem to have a knack for working out how things work. I was given this link by suki101, who will be teaching me how to use tekkit

IGN: suki101

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No never been banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because it adds so much more to the game and is fun to experiment with

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Being social with people, can also bring my experience with tekkit into it and i hope i can support people

IGN: Beaver01

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, and never will be

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love creating endless stuff in it, It consumes my free time (wich is about 4 hours a day). Just love it, end of story

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i can bring new building ideas (if any) and be a good guy and keep the rest of them calm and playing fair

tekkitlogo.png

serverinfod.png

Acaldra`s Server Started Off just as a bunch of friends playing around now we are branching out to the whole community to start something even bigger! We are looking for members to make our community bigger and tekkit is just the start. we are also planning on starting other servers as well. depending on the community needs!

serverip.png

serverrulesi.png

1. No Griefing Or Stealing.

2. No Spamming

3. No Cheating (Hacked Client, Xray Mods Or Texture packs) No glitching

4. Respect Admins and Mods

5. No Racism

6. Dont not ask a mod or admin to spawn items

7. No items are blacklisted use items wisely. if caught abusing items will be taken away and will be blacklisted ( We are trusting everyone to be mature)

8. Be Mature

9. Pvp Is disabled.

membershipr.png

IGN:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?

pluginsg.png

TreeAssist

Quickbench

LWC

Essentials

Logblock (Deactivated Right now)

websiteuu.png

Thanks everyone for taking your time to check us out! We really hope you guys help our community grow!

imagezy.png

IGN: krist44

KICKED/BAN: Not really ive only been kicked from my friends server for standeing on one of the blocks he wanted to mine

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT: I like tekkit because of all the crazy things you can build and showing off my creativity

WHAT CAN I BRING TO THE SERVER: I'm a kid who spends most of his time on tekkit build awesome things and could help people out if they need crafting help or if they need help building. I just LOVE using my creativity.

I would love to play on your server it sounds awesome and you have a awesome community!!!

!!

O

sorry all who are on the server, but i cannot get on to tekkit anymore. my school blocked all packets from minecraft.net meaning it cannot verify that i have a legitamate account. sorry i cannot get on, and please don't touch my hops, and i will see if i can ever get on again.

btw im c71789

u can only play on school computers? u dont have one of ur own? that sucks? pro tip:if u have a local library it might have computers for you to use,or an internet cafe would work also

IGN: KheironA17

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No. I have never been banned, and I plan to keep things that way. Just looking to have fun with mature players!

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Tekkit provides countless hours of entertainment, puzzle solving, and good old fashioned fun.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm a mature player, that knows a lot about the ins and outs of Tekkit. I can answer questions to help anyone that needs it, and enjoy building functional, as well as aesthetically pleasing buildings and mechanical contraptions.

sorry all who are on the server, but i cannot get on to tekkit anymore. my school blocked all packets from minecraft.net meaning it cannot verify that i have a legitamate account. sorry i cannot get on, and please don't touch my hops, and i will see if i can ever get on again.

btw im c71789

If you can't ever come back on, can I have your house...?

IGN:vanilladeer

:D)

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Once. Minecraft classic. Tearing down one of my old pyramids and a mod saw me and thought i was greifing. i really wanted revenge against that woman.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: What? it's one of the greatest modpacks i've ever used! built perfectly. great experiences.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?

A lending hand, a kind person who does not go PvP.

(Note: DelayedD is my partner, Taught him mods, gave him his premium account.Need him to stop doing something then alright, we're both on skype anyway.)

(Another note:For any people who like to make me mad, you're lucky this isn't a PvP server.. I only go PvP when needed.)

IGN:Timelord_Jax

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Once recently, i had taken 2 stone slabs and about 10 wooden logs from a village these guys were massively greifing using EE like little fools, i actually was taking down one of the stone wangs one was making. I had even tried to LET THE ADMIN know about it! he was on!.... (still got banned and don't feel like appealing on that server if they are going to be douches like that)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I have explored all of the possibilities of normal minecraft and gotten bored with them.. building insane stuff just has lost it's value.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Well.... i can bring advice, i can be extremely helpful.... I will gladly make people stuff, for free or paid, depending on the item/how much they need it/how expensive. (like if they really need something and it's hard for them to get, i will just give it to them, but if they are being lazy, i will ask for compensation)

We don't appreciate dishonesty and your application is denied. You also have 4 bans including griefing.
this isnt my account, telling by the username it should belong to a guy. this was my friend Arron's sorry. and the blazefire one was a misunderstanding. and i was unbanned. give me another chance. i dont greif. i only do it if its allowed. and i am mature. please. i can prove all of this.

IGN: Silent_Ninja3290

Name: Angie

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: i have been banned personally once. and it was a misunderstanding, and this account has been banned 3 other times, this used to me my friend Arron's and he gave it to me.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: i like tekkit because i enjoy all the jems and machines.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: i can bring lessons and items. like if someone needs somthing, and they ask ill more than likely giv eit to them. but if they ask alot ill just say that they need to stop asking for a bit, cauce id fel like im being used.

IGN: di_wilbur22

Have you ever been kicked/ banned from a server and why?: I was kicked once from a server due to the fact the admins wanted to talk in peace so they kicked everyone from the server, that was the only time I was ever kicked and I have never been ban from any server in Tekkit or normal Minecraft.

Why do you like Tekkit?: I like Tekkit for the reason that it has some many more possibilities than normal Minecraft, it can go from the normal digging to automatic factories to do pretty much anything you desire.

What can you bring to the community?: I am very advanced in Tekkit. I would not say that I have mastered all the mods just yet (because that is a challenge), but I would say that I am very close to. I am friendly to others and love to build with others, as long as they are kind and not bossy (don't like to be pushed around). I am advanced enough that Tekkit seems a little to simple to me (when i am bored I put mods on my single player to make it more of a challenge for me).

IGN: ruethian

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: none

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It makes collecting and playing minecraft much easier, and there are a ton of cool things to do with it.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm am pretty knowledgeable about tekkit. I've played on a few servers before and gotten to the top layer of machinery and equipment. I like to help people so long as they are nice back.

IGN: ZoMbiie666

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, though i do not know all of the history of this account due to the fact that this account was given to me by a friend of mines. But according to Mcbans.com i have been ban on a server once.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It's fun. I can assure that it's rather more fun than vanilla, or any other mods out there

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? All i can say to that is i can do a lot of stuff for community. Other than that i won't get in to it to much about community unless i am asked.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons