[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: lalala2365

have u ever ben kicked/banned from a server and why?: i have been kicked before for moving to fast with a void ring and accidental spam because my minecraft lagged the chat,but i have never been banned

why do u like tekkit? punching wood just got boring for me i needed to punch some emeralds.ya minecraft vanila too plain

what can you bring to the community?: well i no most of tekkit not computercraft but prettymuch everything else and love to help people,i like to build things i cant say that they are amazing builds but im happy with my work. P.S. im actualy lookiing for a good server because the last one i was on i was a mod and the owner was never on and had only 1 admin so it got greifed alot and eventualy it went off line :( but ive moved on and am looking for a nice community to to play with:)

oh and another thing, im hoping you dont care about my grammer because im a kind of slow typer so i tend to not spell things right.hope its not a big deal though

IGN: Iceman152015

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Its amazing and a whole new way to play minecraft its magical and technical soo many things to build and create and just sooooo many different ways to play.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I love to build machines and magical items alike. Im fun and friendly love working with groups to accomplish large city/world builds.

IGN: jj999125

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY? No, I have not.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like the multiple mods, the challenge of earning end game items that are awesome, and having fun the whole way, and i love machinery

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I have been working in the industrial craft farming, and will be able to brew ale with it, i try to maintain keeping the world undestroyed and clean, im also very good at building, and i like to build with redpower small blocks, im also very creative, and like to help newer builders or technicians, I also want to get my friends to play tekkit, and i could get them to join, I also play with sphax with the tekkit addod with all the mod patches in tekkit

Hidden

tekkitlogo.png

serverinfod.png

Acaldra`s Server Started Off just as a bunch of friends playing around now we are branching out to the whole community to start something even bigger! We are looking for members to make our community bigger and tekkit is just the start. we are also planning on starting other servers as well. depending on the community needs!

serverip.png

serverrulesi.png

1. No Griefing Or Stealing.

2. No Spamming

3. No Cheating (Hacked Client, Xray Mods Or Texture packs) No glitching

4. Respect Admins and Mods

5. No Racism

6. Dont not ask a mod or admin to spawn items

7. No items are blacklisted use items wisely. if caught abusing items will be taken away and will be blacklisted ( We are trusting everyone to be mature)

8. Be Mature

9. Pvp Is disabled.

membershipr.png

IGN:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?

pluginsg.png

TreeAssist

Quickbench

LWC

Essentials

Logblock (Deactivated Right now)

websiteuu.png

Thanks everyone for taking your time to check us out! We really hope you guys help our community grow!

imagezy.png

tekkitlogo.png

serverinfod.png

Acaldra`s Server Started Off just as a bunch of friends playing around now we are branching out to the whole community to start something even bigger! We are looking for members to make our community bigger and tekkit is just the start. we are also planning on starting other servers as well. depending on the community needs!

serverip.png

serverrulesi.png

1. No Griefing Or Stealing.

2. No Spamming

3. No Cheating (Hacked Client, Xray Mods Or Texture packs) No glitching

4. Respect Admins and Mods

5. No Racism

6. Dont not ask a mod or admin to spawn items

7. No items are blacklisted use items wisely. if caught abusing items will be taken away and will be blacklisted ( We are trusting everyone to be mature)

8. Be Mature

9. Pvp Is disabled.

membershipr.png

IGN:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?

pluginsg.png

TreeAssist

Quickbench

LWC

Essentials

Logblock (Deactivated Right now)

websiteuu.png

Thanks everyone for taking your time to check us out! We really hope you guys help our community grow!

imagezy.png

sorry about the above not used to these forums yet MOD EDIT: edit button. use it next time.

IGN:airhawk2

I have never been Kicked banned ect.

I like tekkit because it adds much more possibilities to mine craft that make it much more fun and difficult

I am a decent builder and I am good with red power computers and some other tricks that many people don't know such as panelings many non-cosmetic uses and I can program most in game computers and turtle commands.

IGN: Djangosp2

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I enjoy I enjoy the vast amount of possibilities and utilizing all of the new items to fully automize things

:D

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm a fun, cooperative player, and I enjoy working with other players on server wide projects. I also do YouTube videos so I'd love to spotlight others' creations

:)

IGN: jj999125

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY? No, I have not.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like the multiple mods, the challenge of earning end game items that are awesome, and having fun the whole way, and i love machinery

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I have been working in the industrial craft farming, and will be able to brew ale with it, i try to maintain keeping the world undestroyed and clean, im also very good at building, and i like to build with redpower small blocks, im also very creative, and like to help newer builders or technicians, I also want to get my friends to play tekkit, and i could get them to join, I also play with sphax with the tekkit addod with all the mod patches in tekkit

I am showing a ban for griefing. You will not be allowed at this time.

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => realmsofminecraft.dyndns.org .:. griefing: he confirms

)

[score] => 10

[status] => 2

[output] => 1 bans :(

IGN: Synaphix

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I enjoy the engineering side of the game, the mod is amazing.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A nice friendly person, great attitude willing to help others and learn more.

IGN: Gubeast

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Kicked once because my mod friend was messing with me feel free to ask him he is a mod on GFGAMING.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It is so much more fun and challanging than the normal vanilla minecraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm very good architecturally and I am very good with machines, EE, farms, etc. I can also bring maturity and a lot of fun. I hate griefers and immature kids its annoying to play with them and try to develope and play on a fun server when your house is being destroyed or things are being stolen.

IGN:killcam180

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: because i love to see how intricate i can make my designs

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: i can bring alot of knowlege to people who need help i can make almost anyone a pro at tekkit and im the nicest person youll ever likely to know

IGN:Skylord_md

Have you ever been banned: No, I have part owned a server a few weeks ago but it got closed down because of griefers.

Why do you like tekkit: I like tekkit because it is fun and I like to play with my friends. I am also very cooperative and don't mind helping others to do things.

What can you bring to the community? Massive factories, Helpful, likes to build, good with plugins and more!

IGN: lookamoose64

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope! I'm usually the one doing the banning.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Tekkit is pretty much the best conglomeration of mods brought to Minecraft on a multiplayer-level, also RedPower.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I built a automated red matter factory that fit in one chunk that could produce one piece every 3.5 second. I also do building, architecture, and love me some pipes.

IGN: ZoMbiie666

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, though i do not know all of the history of this account due to the fact that this account was given to me by a friend of mines.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It's fun. I can assure that it's rather more fun than vanilla, or any other mods out there

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? All i can say to that is i can do a lot of stuff for community. Other than that i won't get in to it to much about community unless i am asked.

IGN airhawk2

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY? No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It's like someone took the amazingness of Minecraft and then Made it 10 times better with more tech and more magic

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I could be a great designer and i can work most item's in tekkit including computers (red power)

IGN:Farrone

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Nope.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: In Vanilla MC, you built your fortress, then stepped back and said "Dang, that is an awesome fortress." In Tekkit you built your fortress, then stepped back and said "Eh, needs a factory, a sorting facility, and an automatic farm, and then it might be half done." you can never stop improving.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I'm very good with Buildcraft and IC2, and proficient with everything else, I also try to be helpful and don't mind taking a leader or worker role.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons