[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

IGN:
skinnylegs744

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:
no never banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?
i enjoy building destructive contraptions and it is a mix of all of my favorite mods

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?
well i have been playing tekkit for about a year now and i am a member of fyreuk so im a extremely good builder

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: maxi080

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I was banned once for raging in chat with with caps :(

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It makes Minecraft much much bigger and I love how all of the mods are combined! :D

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm a great Admin (if you need one) and I love to share my experince and play with others.

IGN: Alec181

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes Banned From 1 For Saying Fuck

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It Has Much More Mods And Is Free

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? New Tekkit Factory Designs And A Kind Legit Player

IGN: Flyro2000

I have been temp kicked from a server once, for ten minuites for leeching energy from an unlocked hv array

I enjoy tekkit becuase it is a lot easyer to automate everything, and it adds lots of other cool stuff, whitch i only half know about.

I Can bring into the community lots of cool buildings, and a some complex stuff. i'll try to build a HV array factory, i did once but it wasn't fully automated, but i'm going to try and make it fully automated this time!

IGN:honam1021

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Being kicked for several times because I afk too long

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?:More interesting items, and endless possibilities

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?:Buildcraft factories, if I have enough resources

IGN: goldmarine9

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It provides a lot more things for players to do once tons of resources have been collected, for example, if i have 2 stacks of diamonds, instead of being bored I can now use it to make something better like dark matter or crystal chests.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can do my best to be a part of the community, offering assistance with buildings, explanations, or just someone to play with.

IGN:Coolfilip

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Never been banned.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love tekkit beacuse of all the features it have, and i have allways liked tech stuff.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can come with fantastic buildings, great machines and fun

:)

IGN: nmagaming

Have you ever been banned from a server and why?: I've been banned from a server because I used OptiFine when they wanted everyone to have a completely vanilla minecraft.

Why do you like Tekkit?: Simply because there's so much stuff to do.

What can you bring to the community?: I'm pretty experienced with all of the Tekkit Mods, and I'm very good at building.

IGN:subsidedworm

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: yes once, for advertiseing.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? tekkit is much more advanced then normal minecraft. the possible things are astonishing comparied to normal also. and the complexity.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i will bring a nice easy go'ing player who gets along with most players, and i will bring into your community and a person who loves to build large buildings, like towers.

IGN: Yuai

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No I have not

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I like tekkit cause unlike regular minecraft, once you reach a point with lots of resources there are still lots of complex things you can make. Different factories to build, better layouts for current ones.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Helpful personality, willingness to lend a hand and share what I know with others. Have also been known to randomly hand out some of my resources, or build npc villages cause I could.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED/BANNED AND WHY?: Yes, I called the owner an immature (instert whatever word you want) after making a race comment to a 7 year old little kid, so yeah, i've been banned.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT: Well, I played tekkit once, and now i can't stand playing vanilla minecraft anymore.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: Because of the fact i have no life, i have devoted at least a month's worth of time into tekkit, both magic and technical sides, though i lean more to the magic side, just because i started off doing it.

IGN: blitswing

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: yes, being afk too long, and dropping redmatter at spawn

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? the infinitude of the universe is mine to manipulate

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? comic relief, moral support, and advice to newer players

IGN:Swatnet3

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Tekkit offers a whole new variety of things to do that vanilla minecraft just doesnt have.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? New ideas and interesting builds

IGN: borisvaningelgom

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, 1 or 2 times, for griefing, i just got minecraft and i thought it was fun. Until i got griefed myself. I realised it is not funny.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like tekkit because of the things you can do. It is just awesome to see stuff flowing down pipes!

:P

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A giant factory and awesome builds. I hope i can setup some kind of power station to, free power for every one! (If i spelled some things wrongly, im dutch, thats the reason.)

IGN: MikeS210

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, I haven't been kicked or banned before.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I like the freedom you have with building automated factories and the mods included give so many more options to work towards.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Mature, Cooperative, Helpful, Advice

I am showing 4 bans for you

wtf i havent seen these before must of been from when my account was hacked(some dumbass at school hacked me) ok then i have been banned before

apart from the s.nerd.nu one that was when i had just got minecraft and i thought greifing was cool i dont think that now

IGN: OtakuSenpai98

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED/BANNED FROM A SERVER? Nope my records clean. ;)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT: I love playing minecraft with a feeling of purpose, more than going to the end to kill a dragon. i find its more fun when played with others!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A brilliant alchemist, and a mastermind for buisness :D

look forward to hearing from you!

So.. we had some problems with the Host and we needed some time to change and make everything run smooth again, i added these ppl to the whitelist:

MikeS210

Swatnet3

blitswing

Thoughtpo1ice

Yuai

XRogal_DornX

nmagaming

Coolfilip

goldmarine9

RiverMage

honam1021

Flyro2000

chasbob419

skinnylegs744

ruethian

di_wilbur22

Xappulane

Timelord_Jax

vanilladeer

DelayedD

Ravenlax23

rrfarmer

Beaver01

Goraine

sheep4444

Lolom123

Sbertlin

Farrone

airhawk2

lookamoose64

Skylord_md

Nosferatoon

killcam180

Gubeast

Welcome guys! Have lots of fun =D

If your name isnt there we are reviewing your bans and considering about accepting you =]

IGN: Snutze

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No I never played with others but looking to learn from them

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Sky is the limit you can create incredible project

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Motivation, paassion and im simply possitive and open minder also like to share and participate and help

IGN: Lanky_Lord

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I haven't been banned

:)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It's a brilliant collection of mods that add a lot to the game

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I feel that I will bring a friendly face, and a good sense of humour to the community. I am also getting a friend to apply (suki101), who will be teaching me the more advanced aspects of tekkit

Actually you have been banned once but is a silly ban for advertising. I will go ahead and add you on a probationary membership.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons