[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey aca can you reset the nether because it's out of frigging glowstone. My friend's been complaining. Just a heads up so if you don't want (or if lots of peeps don't want to) it's fine.

Please try to keep all questions to a minimal like this in this thread. We try to keep this for whitelisting only. Please tell a mod/admin in game, post on the acaldra.net forums under help, ask in ventrilo, or send me a private message. To sum all that up I reset the nether this morning.

1- i was banned (and dont know why) so i cant contact anyone besides u seeing this

2- it says i alredy have an acount so i cant register for some reason ?(maybe bug)

3- I did nothing wrong in the past 24 hours so i dont get why i was banned

just help me realyze why and solve the problem (and if it was because of pianoguy i didnt grief or do anything bad is place)

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, i have been baned once because i was told that i was greifing but i wasent

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? it is awsome and i rely like cc and build and that other one

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? big factory that mass produces saphire

IGN: cooldood98

I am showing 2 seperate bans but unless another member in good standing on the server will vouch for you I am afraid we will have to decline you at this time.

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 2

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => mc.seraphicgames.net .:. griefing

[1] => 184.154.172.217:25565 .:. griefing,hawkeye confirmed

)

[score] => 9.2

[status] => 2

[output] => 2 bans :(

1- i was banned (and dont know why) so i cant contact anyone besides u seeing this

2- it says i alredy have an acount so i cant register for some reason ?(maybe bug)

3- I did nothing wrong in the past 24 hours so i dont get why i was banned

just help me realyze why

This will not be discussed here as previously stated. I am not showing an account on the forum for a 77diogo77 so I will not be able to help you with that neither.

IGN: oOHawkSwordOo

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Because of all of the awesome stuff they add to minecraft. SO MUCH MORE TIME TO WASTE!!!1!!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I'm a pretty good builder, and I'm a pretty fun person once you get to know me.

IGN: Wrath_Of_Notch

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope, play by and uphold rules

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? the variety of items compared to vanilla, creates a richer experience and adds so many new possibilities for builds

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Good builds, factories, power grids, and all sorts of other crazy stoof. Oh and 2 more people to help

:)

IGN: An_Evil_Taco

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have never been banned.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? The major mods within Tekkit add nearly limitless possibilities for builds within Minecraft, and Tekkit itself puts them into one easy to handle package. What's not to love about that?

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I have experience building large scale factories, electrical grids, and sorting systems. Also, I don't mind assisting others with their projects.

IGN: FuseyUK

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I did get a local ban once because I took a stick from a chest when I first joined a server. It was dark when i joined, I wanted to make a torch and I thought it was ok as the chest wasn't protected. 3 days later I found I couldn't log in. I didn't know any better at the time as it was my first (and only) ever online MC experience. I certainly wouldn't take anything ever again unless I made it with my own hands. :-\

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love processing stuff and Tekkit is so much more interesting than Vanilla MC.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm looking for a bunch of like minded people to chat with and build, build, build!

IGN:Thunderworm

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:I've been banned from vanilla MC servers while trolling around, had nothing better to do, and knew they couldnt protect anything i built.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It's a fun and interesting take on MC, i enjoy playing it alot.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?- I bring 2 mates, my brother and my friend, were nice people, mostly secluded but open to help with stuff once we get our stuff in order. We're jovial pot smokers, we just burn bowls and play MC lol

IGN:ROcky7032

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Tekkit literally reinvented Mc for me.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Well ive learned quite a bit about tekkit. As well i can teach and send people to the proper places to go learn. I like making things that make mc more interesting. Plus i come with 2 others my younger brother and a friend.

IGN:iwan950

Have you been banned / kicked from server : Yes it was on my friends private server who banned me to annoy me.

Why do you like tekkit : I love the tech aspect that it adds to Minecraft, now I can't bear playing vanilla anymore.

What can I bring to the community : I am a friendly player, i like helping others fix any machinery problems, and i'm happy to teach others about anything they do not understand, because i have a wide knowledge of all tekkit mods

IGN:midgitjay

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: never really played before

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? just got minecraft but have watched over 50 hours of tekkit videos (not an exaggeration at all) including tekkit with duncan, tekkit with sips and sjin, and tekkit with duncan simon and lewis. now ive got a ton of stuff to try out

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i am new mc but im bring along with me two others the two previous post are them they are very experienced all we need is a server to live and build on

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons