[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

IGN: Ronagen

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I think I have been kicked for being afk before.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It has a lot more features than vanilla minecraft and you can almost always find something new to create.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A kind person with good building abillities.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: WestsideGeckos

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Kicked, for idling for 5 minutes. Banned, not that I can recall in my past.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Tekkit is a more complex Minecraft in my prospective. I love tekkit because of the added mods that allows you to do so much more than Vanilla.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Building, Creativity, Advice, Help.

IGN: cjiwow97

HAVE YOU BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SEVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like Tekkit because it lets me create my own inventions and it makes the minecraft experience even more amazing.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I have played Tekkit for a while and I know a lot about it, so if people need help I'll be more than willing to help them.

Sorry WestsideGeckos but I will declinde your application. You show 9 bans.

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 9

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => imdeity.com .:. hacks (pvp)

[1] => funforall.zapto.org:7778 .:. griefing.

[2] => 173.208.177.74 .:. griefing; logblock proof.

[3] => 67.205.85.112 .:. destroyed multiple honeypot block. (622,10,-182)

[4] => saladfingerz.co.uk .:. griefing

[5] => xboxcraft.com .:. hacked client + spamming

[6] => 37.59.83.120:25565 .:. you have been banned!

[7] => mc.duncsweb.com .:. advertising

[8] => www.mumausserver.com .:. death spam

)

[score] => 1.34

[status] => 2

[output] => 9 bans :(

)

IGN: bobrules7

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Minecraft is already an amazing and a fun game but tekkit adds a lot more depth and excitement to it.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am a fun person to be around and love helping other players with any resources they need.

IGN: craz687

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No I have never been kicked or banned.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I think it is more challenging than minecraft and I like the cool new items.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring awesome building ideas and I am willing to share my ideas with everyone

this is for my brother

IGN: Rigormortiss1

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? building more stuff and giving minecraft a purpose

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?Swifted and Rigor with the machines

IGN:higadadish

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?because it incorporates awesome mods and well it's better than vanilla minecraft

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? well I have been playing for a year and I have watched all the yogcast video on YouTube. I'm pretty good at using industrial craft, EE

Here are a couple of my freinds

IGN:darkwarrior189

Have you ever been banned? Yes this once but the admins were being jerks to my brother. I promise I wont be a jerk here.

Why do you like tekkit? Because its really fun + i love to use balkons weapon mod

What can you bring to the community? Im sorta a fanatic with building, and i heard theres gonna be a server subway so i wanna help with it.

IGN:sikan1

Have you ever been banned?: No

Why do you like tekkit?: Im a big fan of buildcraft and i want a server were I can improve my swag.

What can you bring to the community: I want to teach people some tricks to prevent lag with buildcraft.

IGN: SkullMan_7176

Have you ever been banned? No

Why do you like tekkit?: I got bored of vannila minecraft.

What can u bring to community? I want to make it a better place and to end noob hunger

IGN: cupofcocoa

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope!

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: It takes the concept and content of minecraft and adds plenty of really silly and awesome stuff. It's like a engineers wet dream - but with blocks... and creepers.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? My neurotic and sometimes hypomanic mind and complete lack of aesthetic sensibilities. I'm also pretty nice and funny.

Note: Friend of Gregatar

IGN: youriyo20

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I've been kicked once because i corrected a admin and about being banned i dont remember

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because of all the awesome stuff you can build

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Nice jokes and help to other players

IGN: ZeoXFatalis

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Actually, once, for stealing if I remember right. But I did it out of good intentions.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Tekkit is a whole different experience from the usual life of minecraft. Its fun and challenging

and I do enjoy expanding my creativity even more with tekkit.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring my creativity and helpfulness into the server.

^_^

IGN: Cryface

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Expands on resource collecting and management as well as building. Almost like an entirely new game!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Active miner/builder that has been using Tekkit for 2-3 months.

ING: Jacob_King13

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: NO. I read all of the rules and Obay them as i dont like to get kicked of amazing servers.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Well when you play minecraft it always the same. But when you play tekkit its a whole new world there is always stuff to explore and use.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Machines, amazing builds, energy systems, and fun.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons