[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Ricoslovaco

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no never

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? like to build some big machines and constructions with this pack

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? helping other members on this server with building machines and constructions

One you lied about never being banned and two I probably wouldn't want to admit to being banned for racist remarks neither. You will not be eligible for play on this server ever.

1. I really don't know how you got that information ? I am playing on one other server that im still in ? better to get a better source of information.

2. You really think that at my age i make racist remarks, im only playing tekkit to have some fun and to meet some new fellow tekkit players.

I wish you guys a great time on this server.

IGN: robindino13

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: yes because they FOUND me annoying while i wasnt and they started swearing at me because of that so i said 1 thing baack and then i got a ban

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I dont got any tekkit server ands way more fun to team with other people and it has great mods

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Alot of tekkit help like playing starwars on a cc screen

1. I really don't know how you got that information ? I am playing on one other server that im still in ? better to get a better source of information.

2. You really think that at my age i make racist remarks, im only playing tekkit to have some fun and to meet some new fellow tekkit players.

I wish you guys a great time on this server.

Getting a better source of information that makes me laugh.

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => mc.duncsweb.com .:. nazi symbols (hawkeye proof)

)

[score] => 8.67

[status] => 2

[output] => 1 bans :(

you can check out the mcban here : http://mcbans.com/player/Ricoslovaco

If you want to check it yourself go to : whitelist.mcf.li : that site searches MCBans, MCBouncer,

Glizer and Minebans. and it updates everytime you search.

IGN:xburrow

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:I have never been banned from a server.I might have been kicked 2 or 3 times for AFK.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?:The creativity tekkit gives you is enormous.Its fun, and its really, really interesting.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?:Beautiful houses, advanced circutry, advanced factories and all kinds of stuff !

:)

IGN: Arroberek

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I just love this new aspect that Tekkit adds to Minecraft. I love the new directions you can take Minecraft, and I enjoy it so much.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm mature, respect rules, and I'm friendly to others. I will help others if I'm able to also.

IGN:Diet_Jaffa_Cake

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Never been banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like Tekkit because I feel that it gives minecraft a whole new meaning other than mining and building a house.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am able to bring help to others, because if someone needs something i am able to supply (if i have it myself)

IGN:Diet_Jaffa_Cake

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like Tekkit because I feel that it gives minecraft a whole new meaning other than mining and building a house.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am able to bring help to others, because if someone needs something i am able to supply (if i have it myself)

This was meant to be Diet_Jaffa_Cake

IGN: spiderjockie

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No i have not.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? There is so much creativity involved in tekkit and it has so many things you can do.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A lot of help to others, and Focusing on picking people up and not putting people down.

Do to you not telling the truth and leaving out the ban you will not be whitelisted on this server.

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => 82.14.186.138 .:. Griefing

)

[score] => 10

[status] => 2

IGN: spiderjockie

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No i have not.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? There is so much creativity involved in tekkit and it has so many things you can do.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A lot of help to others, and Focusing on picking people up and not putting people down.

You are seriously even bothering to apply? You have over 7 bans for griefing and lied on your application. You will not be permitted under any circumstance.

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 7

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => 67.205.85.112 .:. Griefing, LB Proof

[1] => ImagiCraft.no-ip.org .:. Imported local ban

[2] => 199.192.231.76 .:. language grief stealing hawkeye confirms

[3] => 83.222.240.184:30465 .:. griefing is not allowed!

[4] => 72.207.77.137:25565 .:. import

[5] => play.minecraftnation.org .:. griefing eh

[6] => Mineville.DynDNS.tv .:. griefeing /bb confirmed

)

[score] => 8.09

[status] => 2

[output] => 7 bans :(

)

MCBouncer

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[username] => spiderjockie

[issuer] => xmopx

[server] => s.redcraft.us

[reason] => Griefing pwned - Appeal at Redcraft.US (7/11)

[time] => 2012-07-11 14:32:24

)

The reason i was

Do to you not telling the truth and leaving out the ban you will not be whitelisted on this server.

You are seriously even bothering to apply? You have over 7 bans for griefing and lied on your application. You will not be permitted under any circumstance.

This was meant to be Diet_Jaffa_Cake

the reason i was banned was due to my friend tom (chompydwarf), he was asking admins to spawn thing in and griefing people and where i was in a group working with him at the time i was banned as well! dont know wether it will help but...

If you had been honest in the first place you would have been added. Since you were not then you will not be. Trust and integrity are vital to our community. Unfortunately you won't be the correct fit for our community.

i apologise within the terms i wasnt honest but it was months ago and i hadnt remembered, im sorry

Your friend on the server has vouched for you Andrew. Remember his fate is tied to yours. If you get banned for anything he will be as well. He understands this and I want you to understand it as well. You have been added.

Thank-you for accepting me on your server, and i understand upon my friends fate is in my hands

IGN:xzero9

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: NO never (not in tekkit)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? : Cuz its very interesting and awesome and alot of my friends play it

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: well im trying to be as nice as possible and i am mod on many other server so i (not wanna be admin or anything) know what i should not do

ign:xlr8master1

age sry too young to say

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:twice since system glitches

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?theres no end to possibliblties and its just...awesome

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?once im rich enough i mainly help and donate also i liek building nice looking builds

ign:xlr8master1

age sry too young to say

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:twice since system glitches

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?theres no end to possibliblties and its just...awesome

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?once im rich enough i mainly help and donate also i liek building nice looking builds

Based on your lack of filling out your application fully you are automatically denied. I did go ahead and run your ign and you also have a ban due to griefing not system glitches. We won't be able to accept your application now or in the future.

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => mine.catserve.net .:. griefing lb proof - goodbye!

)

[score] => 7

[status] => 2

IGN:Omgiminafire

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I don't believe so I have been present during some pretty extreme sh*t going down (I had no part in it) but my MCBans

page is completely clear http://mcbans.com/player/omgiminafire There should be nothing if there is please tell me I swear I only want to be part of a good community

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I like how it merges classic MC with a sort of industrial revolution minecraft I think it's overall is a pretty amazing experience

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I hope to make some new friends and maybe bring some old ones with me (If i can convince them lol) I'm looking forward to creating

and building with the community I will always do my best to be a helpful and constructive member.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application if there's any problems just let me know

:D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons