[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

What you lack in words you make up for in thread pizazz. Approved.

I would disagree with this. Issues such as listing that their is a limit to 5 energy condensers and other such restrictions should have been listed in the beginning of the thread. Nothing personal, but I tend to use more than 5 energy condensers for my mats and energy systems. As such, I will be leaving the server. Nothing personal, I'm just into more EE.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Shadowolf55

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: 2 Times Both For Spam When I Thought It Was Cool And Fun

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Beacuse It Gives A New Aspect To The Game, Something That When You Have RM Tools And Quantom Makes Me Fell Like I Acompleshed More Then Just Finding A Diamond, Like I Really Got Somewhere, And That Felling When You Get All Of Your Systems Up And Running And Going Perfect And Smooth You Just Feel Proud Like You Made Something Of Yourself And Your Skills. So Yes I Do Like Tekkit

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Towns, Helpfulness And Anything Anyone Really Needs

I would disagree with this. Issues such as listing that their is a limit to 5 energy condensers and other such restrictions should have been listed in the beginning of the thread. Nothing personal, but I tend to use more than 5 energy condensers for my mats and energy systems. As such, I will be leaving the server. Nothing personal, I'm just into more EE.

We have had to impose limits on items as we go because people aren't responsible and reasonable. There have been people who have used 50 mk3 flower powers and lagged out the entire server. No one needs that many condensers ever. If you do you need to be playing on a creative server, not on survival. If you need more than 5 condensors then you contact a member of the staff and as long as it is reasonable and used correctly there is no problem with it. Making a post such as you did instead of talking to us is not the correct way to handle things and not the type of person/attitude we want on the server. We want people who will act like adults and have open communication, not get mad and run off like a angry child. Good luck on finding your new server home though. You have been removed from our whitelists.

IGN: Shadowolf55

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: 2 Times Both For Spam When I Thought It Was Cool And Fun

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Beacuse It Gives A New Aspect To The Game, Something That When You Have RM Tools And Quantom Makes Me Fell Like I Acompleshed More Then Just Finding A Diamond, Like I Really Got Somewhere, And That Felling When You Get All Of Your Systems Up And Running And Going Perfect And Smooth You Just Feel Proud Like You Made Something Of Yourself And Your Skills. So Yes I Do Like Tekkit

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Towns, Helpfulness And Anything Anyone Really Needs

I am showing 5 bans for you but 3 that matter. Two for spamming and one for griefing. We won't be able to accept you at this time

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 5

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => bID# 1748244 173.208.177.74 .:. griefing; logblock proof.

[1] => bID# 2984878 mc.eirinncraft.org .:. check the forums

[2] => bID# 1994546 mc.bestofmc.com:25565 .:. low rep to many bans.

[3] => bID# 1726877 108.170.57.155 .:. spam

[4] => bID# 1723148 207.210.239.72:25665 .:. spam bot

)

[score] => 7

[status] => 2

IGN: MrMagicFingers

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Yes once because the either the server or my internet was laggy and the admin pherce couldnt see i had my jetpack on so i was banned for fly hack

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Its one of my favorite games to play and i couldnt live without it its pretty much all i do every day

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Im quite good at pixel art im familiar with every mod on tekkit,technic,the yogbox and the voxel box and i dont mind sharing my energy with people and i love been in villages and having neighbours.

IGN: minesweep69

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It's very big

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Not much but most of the time I'm a nice guy

You sir a liar. You will not be accepted to play on our server and thank you for wasting our time.

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 7

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => bID# 629726 survival.muttsworldmine.com .:. griefing

[1] => bID# 1193800 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. language

[2] => bID# 513366 68.33.232.223 .:. Kicked by Staff

[3] => bID# 504880 mc2.joe.to .:. ban evasion of lexay14 unban @ forums.joe.to

[4] => bID# 489276 mc.skavhaug.eu:12012 .:. Griefer

[5] => bID# 423672 play.nimania.com .:. ffs. another alt.

[6] => bID# 351015 46.20.119.47:26865 .:. Griefing lb approved

)

[score] => 8.55

[status] => 2

[output] => 7 bans :(

)

MCBouncer

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[username] => minesweep69

[issuer] => jamietech

[server] => mc2.joe.to

[reason] => ban evasion of lexay14 unban @ forums.joe.to

[time] => 2011-11-01 00:23:22

)

IGN: applesauce10189

:D)

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: i believe one time i was banned by glitched killer stairs because the server anti-cheat called it a "hack" to walk on stairs and take damage plus a few kicks for spam and one more kick because a server co-owner thought it was funny to kick for nothing -.- srry if i forget something

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? its freakin amazing and huge and theres alot to explore plus i just love minecraft with other ppl

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? um, comedy helpfulness and the poor ability to build i guess

EDIT: i've been looking at the other posts it seems sometimes honesty is hard to come by the only reason i've been looking at the other posts is because i have nothing better to do while waiting to see if i get white-listed

IGN: Dearionza

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:I think I was not banned from a server before

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It has a lot of different things you can do in it and it is really interesting,fun.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I think that I am a pretty good builder myself,I am a pretty interesting person to play with

IGN: JonahJAS

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Once cause my friend was testing stuff and...He didn't unBan me so yah

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I think it is better then Vanilla MC And i love EE I am a wiz at it

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring a very nice person who will help people who are in need

IGN: gunnerandrew

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: yes for griefing

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? there is more things to do and im pretty good at buildcraft/industrial craft

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i am a good builder with community stuff and willing to help anyone in need

IGN: Lobothirteen

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Once or twice, when I first started playing online... I'll admit, I was a bit of a troll at first, before I found out that it sucks always being a troll...

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because I consider it to be a more-complete version of Minecraft, with a lot more things to do...

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? An interesting perspective on a lot of things and a desire to build interesting things...

To further explain why I was banned;

I was goofing around with a few friends of mine from another game, we found an unprotected-server with an utterly-abusive staff that had not banned TNT... To make a long-story short; I made a trio of 1:1 scale creepers that were full of TNT and let the owner push the 'Big Red Button', setting them all off at once...

IGN: [none]

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: It really makes a modded minecraft experience easier to obtain if you are not good at that kind of thing and I really love playing with the technology.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I love big group projects, I tend to love lending a hand on digging or exploring expeditions, I am pretty good at storage organization and trying to keep things optimized for efficiency.

IGN:THA_M3XICAN785

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? it adds lots of diversity and challenge to the regular minecraft and the experience is unforgettable

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? hard work money and lots of matter

You have ben added. welcome to Acaldra dont forget to check out our page att http://www.acaldra.net/

IGN: JonahJAS

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Once cause my friend was testing stuff and...He didn't unBan me so yah

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I think it is better then Vanilla MC And i love EE I am a wiz at it

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring a very nice person who will help people who are in need

I am showing 6 bans for you but only one is legitimate. You are saying it was for testing stuff and the ban is saying for massive grief on other peoples builds. Can you elaborate?

bID# 1718237 minecraft-my.no-ip.org:1786 .:. griefing massively on others build

IGN: gunnerandrew

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: yes for griefing

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? there is more things to do and im pretty good at buildcraft/industrial craft

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i am a good builder with community stuff and willing to help anyone in need

I am showing 4 bans for griefing. I do appreciate your honesty but unfortunately it is too many for us to take a chance on. Thank you for your time.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons