[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incorrect Alex atleast on my part. It is common practice when to high lite the two parts of a reply such as answering questions, usually it is done by quoting the original questions or changing the font properties, also by using center justify you make following the question to answer easier to manage. Sorry to tell you but chances are you are copying someone else who as well copied some one else and so on.

IGN: cmsuicune

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, once 2 years ago for saying in the chat "OMG, I got griefed"

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? More content, feels bit like the amount terraria has except with 3D

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can help newer players with building and just be a kind-hearted person.

IGN: cmsuicune

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, once 2 years ago for saying in the chat "OMG, I got griefed"

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? More content, feels bit like the amount terraria has except with 3D

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can help newer players with building and just be a kind-hearted person.

You have been added to the whitelist. Welcome!

Remember to check out the forums at www.acaldra.net!

IGN: hjacker

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No for no reason.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because you have to mine, mine, mine some more and it's still not enough.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm a bit too shy for grand projects, but I'll assist if need arises. The rest of the time, I'm going to mine and build those devious Tekkit machines.

IGN: hjacker

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No for no reason.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because you have to mine, mine, mine some more and it's still not enough.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm a bit too shy for grand projects, but I'll assist if need arises. The rest of the time, I'm going to mine and build those devious Tekkit machines.

Remember to check out the forums at www.acaldra.net

IGN: melodichand

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, The server owner and I got into a disagreement.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I just do. That is all there is to it.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Possibly nothing you are looking for, but I am kind and uh...that other word I am thinking about. It is seriously 2 am

-_-

IGN: melodichand

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, The server owner and I got into a disagreement.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I just do. That is all there is to it.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Possibly nothing you are looking for, but I am kind and uh...that other word I am thinking about. It is seriously 2 am

-_-

Remember to visit the forum at www.acaldra.net

IGN: archwrath

Have you Ever been kicked/banned from a server and why?: No.

Why do you like Tekkit?: It's Minecraft, but with more. It allows you to create amazing structures and contractions that you would never be able to in vanilla Minecraft.

What canyou bring to the community?: I can bring interesting creations and advice to new player that need help starting out in Tekkit.

IGN: k1ttysAge: 24Have you Ever been kicked/banned from a server and why?: No never been on a server before.

Why do you like Tekkit? It adds so much more resource (not talking about the new ores) to the game to were the imagination can go wild and free.

What can you bring to the community?: I will help others with their projects, and will never beg for i see every situation as a challenge. I tend to role play in-game to make things much more fun and interesting. I'm always friendly and could never get mad or hold a grudge.

(I am a graphic artist and an excessive gamer, i am into music of any sort and into Asian cultures. I'm timid at first but once i make a friend or get comfortable i open up more to others.)

IGN: archwrath

Have you Ever been kicked/banned from a server and why?: No.

Why do you like Tekkit?: It's Minecraft, but with more. It allows you to create amazing structures and contractions that you would never be able to in vanilla Minecraft.

What canyou bring to the community?: I can bring interesting creations and advice to new player that need help starting out in Tekkit.

Dont forget to check out the forums at www.acaldra.net

IGN: k1ttysAge: 24Have you Ever been kicked/banned from a server and why?: No never been on a server before.

Why do you like Tekkit? It adds so much more resource (not talking about the new ores) to the game to were the imagination can go wild and free.

What can you bring to the community?: I will help others with their projects, and will never beg for i see every situation as a challenge. I tend to role play in-game to make things much more fun and interesting. I'm always friendly and could never get mad or hold a grudge.

(I am a graphic artist and an excessive gamer, i am into music of any sort and into Asian cultures. I'm timid at first but once i make a friend or get comfortable i open up more to others.)

Remember to visit the forums at www.acaldra.net

IGN: lathis

Have you Ever been kicked/banned from a server and why?: Nope

Why do you like Tekkit?: Able to create alot more things with slightly more detail then vanilla, and machines :P

What can you bring to the community?: you can have my sword ... and you have my bow.............and my axe.......ok,seriously though :P just like to build, and stuff :P

IGN: lathis

Have you Ever been kicked/banned from a server and why?: Nope

Why do you like Tekkit?: Able to create alot more things with slightly more detail then vanilla, and machines :P

What can you bring to the community?: you can have my sword ... and you have my bow.............and my axe.......ok,seriously though :P just like to build, and stuff :P

Check out our forums at www.acaldra.net

IGN: Lukness

Have you Ever been kicked/banned from a server and why?: No

Why do you like Tekkit?: Creating machines, more deatailed blocks, flying, super tools, technology, what is not to love?

What can you bring to the community?: I am a level headed and friendly guy. Like my buddy Lathis above I just like to build stuff :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons