[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Emerie

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It is a fun way to make your brain think, there are so many things to do with Tekkit and it is (in my opinion) one of the most entertaining mods to add to Minecraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I like building complicated machines and structures, as well as spreading some of my ideas to others and helping some the newer people in Tekkit learn quickly and easily some of the fun contraptions that can be built.

IGN: Emerie

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It is a fun way to make your brain think, there are so many things to do with Tekkit and it is (in my opinion) one of the most entertaining mods to add to Minecraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I like building complicated machines and structures, as well as spreading some of my ideas to others and helping some the newer people in Tekkit learn quickly and easily some of the fun contraptions that can be built.

You have been added, Welcome!

Remember to visit the website at www.acaldra.net

IGN: Arrzokan

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Building stuff is a lot of fun. I enjoy setting up solar, wind, and water power stations; and making large tree farms. It also nice how the automation of tasks with Tekkit machines removes some of the repetitiveness that vanilla MC has.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can play almost every day, probably around 14 hrs/week total. I am respectful of other people's creations, but am easygoing enough that I won't flip out if my own creations are accidentally destroyed. I am happy to help others with their buildings, though I also enjoy building alone.

IGN: ZombehPig2

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Its been a long time since I have been banned. I have never been banned on tekkit tho.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love redstone. Therefore, redpower is amazing and fits fluently with the rest of tekkit.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Awesome factories and a beautiful castle

IGN: TehKnight117

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have never been kicked nor I have been banned.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I tend to get lazy at getting things and tekkit is the thing that makes you feel relaxed so you don't have to get things all the time.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am a player who is friendly to others.

IGN:RockMuleNinja

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have been banned off one server two years ago because I built my house to close to spawn and I didn't realise so I was banned for greifing, but other than that I'm clean.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I like tekkit because it brings so much more to Minecraft and I often find the community is a nicer, stronger and a more pleasant place to be a part of.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I have played tekkit for at least two years and have a good understanding of most the main mods e.g. industrial craft, build craft, red power e.t.c

Hope my application is okay!

:)

IGN: ZombehPig2

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Its been a long time since I have been banned. I have never been banned on tekkit tho.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love redstone. Therefore, redpower is amazing and fits fluently with the rest of tekkit.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Awesome factories and a beautiful castle

Sorry to inform you, but your application cannot be accepted due to certain conditions that's been broken from evidence we have in possession.

Thanks, AcaldraCraft Community

IGN: Applady87

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Building and working with others to gather items we need.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I wait to play with new people and my best friends Arrozkan and Becca

IGN: Applady87

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Building and working with others to gather items we need.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I wait to play with new people and my best friends Arrozkan and Becca

You have been added to the whitelist, Welcome!

check out the website at www.acaldra.net for updates etc.

IGN: Paladin_Tristian

Ever been kicked?: nope

Why do you like tekkit?: the ability to create almost anything, out of anything, anywhere, at any time. itle like legos, but you never run out of blocks

What can I bring to the community: creativity and a clean sense of humor. plus a willingness to help others with their projects and watch the comunity grow and prosper

IGN: Paladin_Tristian

Ever been kicked?: nope

Why do you like tekkit?: the ability to create almost anything, out of anything, anywhere, at any time. itle like legos, but you never run out of blocks

What can I bring to the community: creativity and a clean sense of humor. plus a willingness to help others with their projects and watch the comunity grow and prosper

You have been added, Welcome!

While I realize that this is not the place for reports, due to the website being down and the nature of my predicament I figured I'd try here anyways. At roughly 4:30 EST a player named Skylord_MD somehow managed to steal my mining laser and, after hounding me to give him something for an HV Relay, proceeded to use the mining laser to shoot the mountain I live in. While the damage is fixable, I would hope the player is banned swiftly. There was no mod on at the time, and while not direct witnesses, the players Paladin_Tristan and Jace2684 were on and can tell you that I informed them of such an act. Thank you for your time.

VoxVenti

IGN: Zeitia

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED/BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY? No I have not

WHY DO LIKE TEKKIT? Because I like to craft and build things in Minecraft and Tekkit; reminds me of legos.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am a kind person, I am friendly, and like to build interesting houses or buildings.

IGN:Quantuml33p

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? i like the mod because it adds something to an already great game plus it has a science aspect to it requiring some mechanical know-how/understanding and i have always been interested in the sciences.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I like to help others and i have a good imagination for building things.

IGN:travmessin

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Never

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It adds more realism to the game and I find it entertaining the ways to power my equipment, and build factories

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: Help with new members,(been playing technic for awhile) the ability to work with others in a social enviorment.

IGN:agatequinnyboy

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:No bans on record

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like that it takes the simple block building of Minecraft and turns into so much more and adds many more layers of fun to the game.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A nice polite mature player who will help players if ther struggling with a certain thing.

IGN: Xeimos

Have you ever been kicked / banned from a server and why?:

I've been banned twice. Both a long time ago. The first ban, was on a server called cheesecraft. I started up a little village type thing, where people could build. The people who lived there, were my friends. There was one of them though, who had a Jesus skin. So, whilst I left to go to the store or something (I forget what I was doing) they decided to build statues of themselves. (It was a creative server) And what do you know, I come back to be banned for creating religious buildings. e.e Next ban, was on a roleplaying server a while back, where, well, I simply griefed. But, mind you, that was the only time I really.. griefed. That's in fact, the only time I remember doing so. I hate it so much, and I usually don't see reason to do it.

Why do you like Tekkit?

I like Tekkit because it's different. I mainly enjoy the EE portion of it to be able to get into the other mods. I enjoy it mainly though because I kinda have this feeling like "OoOoOohh. Look at what I can do! :3"

What can you bring to the community?

I can help people if need be, and well, be mature. I'm also pretty good at building (or so I've been told xD)

IGN: NewADance

:)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: It's special in it's own way, and a lot of fun to discover new things as well. It's just awesome, how else can I describe tekkit?!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: Friendship, creativity, magic, nice builds, err... No violence

:D

IGN: Xeimos

Have you ever been kicked / banned from a server and why?:

I've been banned twice. Both a long time ago. The first ban, was on a server called cheesecraft. I started up a little village type thing, where people could build. The people who lived there, were my friends. There was one of them though, who had a Jesus skin. So, whilst I left to go to the store or something (I forget what I was doing) they decided to build statues of themselves. (It was a creative server) And what do you know, I come back to be banned for creating religious buildings. e.e Next ban, was on a roleplaying server a while back, where, well, I simply griefed. But, mind you, that was the only time I really.. griefed. That's in fact, the only time I remember doing so. I hate it so much, and I usually don't see reason to do it.

Why do you like Tekkit?

I like Tekkit because it's different. I mainly enjoy the EE portion of it to be able to get into the other mods. I enjoy it mainly though because I kinda have this feeling like "OoOoOohh. Look at what I can do! :3"

What can you bring to the community?

I can help people if need be, and well, be mature. I'm also pretty good at building (or so I've been told xD)

wow that's an awesome application form! XD

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons