[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

IGN: jjmcquaid

Ever Been Banned or Kicked: Nope, never.

Why Do You Like Tekkit: I like Tekkit because it makes Minecraft much more complex, your options are pretty much limitless. And the things you can create are awesome compared to vanilla Minecraft.

What Can You Bring to the Community: I hope to bring maturity, a willingness to learn about Tekkit, some new ideas, some good humor, and a pretty good knowledge of the Computercraft mod (I'm getting really good with the lua programming language). Among other things.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: sixftsam tomluxon gratchoof

Ever Been Banned or Kicked: None of us have to our knowledge

Why Do You Like Tekkit: The machines are brilliant. Using redpower to make some crazy things is always fun.

What Can You Bring to the Community: We aim to have our own ltitle area tucked away and make a little place that we can call home.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:fearjet

Banned:I have been banned once from a server for spamming but it was just a problem with the bot that bans you for spamming a bunch of other people were also banned for the same thing i was unbanned shortly after

Why I Like Tekkit: it adds so much more content to the game makes the game much more playable and fun

What Can I Bring To The Community: I am a very friendly and helpful player. In a server i am often the person helping the newbies to learn tekkit and how to use all the in game items

IGN: RomanCatolic

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never Been Banned.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Tekkit is like im a enginener with all the cool Machine.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNIT? Great Friend To Have,Machine Work, Great Builds, Factories, Lot More!

IGN: danhinton123

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? i love tekkit because its a one of a kind game, where we can do pretty much what we like in the industrial sector etc.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i can bring a good friendly player who knows alot of tekkit (probably nearly it all), im helpful and kind to others with less experiance.

IGN: DatChoob

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:never.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? it makes the game a lot more fun by adding tons of content.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? ill treat you the way i want to be treated. with respect. some experience and im nice to everyone :D

IGN: Jimbuild200

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I was kicked from a private server my friends owns several times, all of them being part of a joke. Also I was kicked by a hack plug-in because I was flying around with a jetpack and the swiftwolfs ring.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like tekkit because of the mods, feel, and new stuff that it adds to the normal world of minecraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am a good city builder and I love to build things where people can hang out and have fun.

IGN:adamggg1

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:In Tekkit, Nope, In normal Mc, once, But the ban was unfair as I didn't commit the crime (If you want to know the story here it is: A house close to mine had been griefed and I'd been walking past it when he logged on, reporting it to an admin the admin accused me and banned me without letting me say anything)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: So much more to do and it's awesome to build amazing things with all it offers x)

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: Laughs, Laughs, Help, And more laughs, And some more help =D

IGN: spongeglossLE

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have been banned by a mod of a server before. He said that I insulted him. All I did was telling him to be a bit nicer because he called some people dumb.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like Tekkit because it is not just about building nice structures like Vanilla Minecraft. I love to build complicated factories.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I like to help people who don't know how to do something.

IGN: s10w10rr1s

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I like building with IC2 and making cool machines in Minecraft

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I can be a miner or a mechanic for a group.

• 2 months later...

IGN: Crni

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, i was not.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like building all kind of crazy and fun inventions.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can help people who need it, and be a good member of the server.

IGN: Crni

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, i was not.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like building all kind of crazy and fun inventions.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can help people who need it, and be a good member of the server.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Not that I can remember.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love tekkit because it's fun building big technical structures with friends

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? long experience with tekkit (and minecraft in general)

IGN:Pebcos

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Ive have never been banned from a server or kicked that i know of or remember

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because its a fun compilation of mods and it is super fun with a good server to play on

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Another person for people to make friends with and talk to ^^

IGN: HaikodenTheNinja

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Temp-banned from lathanacraft for a misunderstanding

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: It allows me to use items that are usually concidered too powerful

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I have a vast understanding of magic and EE2, and i can be quite humorous at times.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: mFastSpear

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: One I got Banned, But It was Accedental. They ment to kick a nother person.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: It Is Awsome.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Im very good with refining, and Power.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: alterdelcorto

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have never been banned or kicked

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like tekkit because it gives the vanilla minecraft a fun twist

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am a very inventive person and can find a solution to just about anything

IGN: skyhunter090

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: This is my first time joining this community

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Tekkit is very interesting and playing on a server makes the game extremely fun especially when your playing with friends

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I was thinking of making a community machine room where everyone can come and use them.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: awesomejerel

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Yes love it

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? just about anything i found i can be a great builder or a great "test dummy" but i will do what is ask and if i dont know how i will find a way to do it

• 1 month later...

IGN:pokemonlover2373

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:yes becasue i have been in a riends server and a guy keeps kicking me for no reason and just trying out that command

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?:its modded and 1 of the well known modpacks

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?:i guess some fun and i also help people who lost thier stuff becasue they got killed or somethin

IGN:pokemonlover2373

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:yes becasue i have been in a friends server and a guy keeps kicking me for no reason and just trying out that command

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?:its modded and 1 of the well known modpacks

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?:i guess some fun and i also help people who lost thier stuff becasue they got killed or somethin

IGN: jadeskye

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No bans, I honestly can't recall any kicks... maybe for server maintenance?

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Tekkit opens new challenges and opportunities in Minecraft, as well as even more ways to experiment and make wacky contraptions! Redstone is my favorite part of vanilla Minecraft, so of course I love building elaborate Tekkit contraptions.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A lot! I'm a friendly player who helps out newbies, I'm pretty skilled at building Tekkit machines and designing bases, and I've also been staff / administration on a couple Tekkit servers, so I definitely know how the mods work and how to help other players out.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons