[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

GN:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: yes for trying to help a friend who got banned for no reason so i got banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? love to build the machines mining etc like helping others and having fun

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? friendly mature helpful player been playin a few month just looking for a friendly server to join

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:dannyheath

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like tekkit because they are more stuff you can make to have fun with, it a grate game to play on.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring to the community a fun and welling to help gamer to have fun with other users on the server.

IGN: Precious_Lemons

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like how it's harder to get to the top tier materials than it is in regular minecraft, also how you can make cooler looking stuff

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I like to help new players get started by giving them some low lvl gear and a facility to use until they are ready to leave, I also like to help people with odd jobs.

IGN: randomgrenades2

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I started playing minecraft since alpha it got a little boring so I started installing mods then came along this called a mudpack going by the name of technic now this was super cool and since then I have always been playing not to mention I love making huge (HUGE) factories

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Solar panel factories, a nice person maybe start a youtube channel, help and eventually maybe become a mod (maybe)

IGN: Precious_Lemons

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like how it's harder to get to the top tier materials than it is in regular minecraft, also how you can make cooler looking stuff

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I like to help new players get started by giving them some low lvl gear and a facility to use until they are ready to leave, I also like to help people with odd jobs.

You have been added, Welcome!

Check out the forums at www.acaldra.net for updates etc.

IGN: randomgrenades2

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I started playing minecraft since alpha it got a little boring so I started installing mods then came along this called a mudpack going by the name of technic now this was super cool and since then I have always been playing not to mention I love making huge (HUGE) factories

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Solar panel factories, a nice person maybe start a youtube channel, help and eventually maybe become a mod (maybe)

You have been added, Welcome.

IGN: zachary5149

Twice, but that was because I didn’t realize that a warhammer was bannable. The server said “the mighty hammer has spoken” I think. But I was allowed on the moment after. The other one I am not sure. But I am ok with the denial; people like me could rarely get on any more. It’s up to you.

I like Tekkit because it is really fun, and that’s all there is too it.

I’ll bring fun, and everything in my power to the community!

IGN: zachary5149

Twice, but that was because I didn’t realize that a warhammer was bannable. The server said “the mighty hammer has spoken” I think. But I was allowed on the moment after. The other one I am not sure. But I am ok with the denial; people like me could rarely get on any more. It’s up to you.

I like Tekkit because it is really fun, and that’s all there is too it.

I’ll bring fun, and everything in my power to the community!

You have been added, Welcome!

Check out the forums at www.acaldra.net

IGN: sreza

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no, I've been the one doing the banning tho, lol

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like the challenge of developing complex systems of machines, as opposed to vanilla where you run out of things to do very quickly.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm very knowledgeable when it comes to the whole modpack, so I always try to help the newbies figure out which machines they have facing the wrong way, why you need a transformer here to keep stuff from exploding, etc etc. I've also served as admin and mod on other servers in the past, although with the age of this server I doubt that'll be needed, lol.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons