[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

IGN: sreza

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no, I've been the one doing the banning tho, lol

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like the challenge of developing complex systems of machines, as opposed to vanilla where you run out of things to do very quickly.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm very knowledgeable when it comes to the whole modpack, so I always try to help the newbies figure out which machines they have facing the wrong way, why you need a transformer here to keep stuff from exploding, etc etc. I've also served as admin and mod on other servers in the past, although with the age of this server I doubt that'll be needed, lol.

You have been added, Welcome!

Visit www.acaldra.net for server updates etc.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Ep152

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Not that I remember!

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I've been playing Minecraft for such a long time! At this point the vanilla game just isn't enough. I love tekkit because there are so many more ways to be creative and to build communities.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I can hopefully bring more ways for people to have fun on the server. I will trade with other players, invite them to my giant black castle of doom to see my 'inventions' and hopefully make some friends along the way.

IGN: Ep152

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Not that I remember!

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I've been playing Minecraft for such a long time! At this point the vanilla game just isn't enough. I love tekkit because there are so many more ways to be creative and to build communities.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I can hopefully bring more ways for people to have fun on the server. I will trade with other players, invite them to my giant black castle of doom to see my 'inventions' and hopefully make some friends along the way.

You have been added to the whitelist, Welcome!

Check out the website at www.acaldra.net

IGN: beckey12

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no

:)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? because there's so many things to do, learn and create! There's so many possibilities and unique things to make. I adore playing tekkit with a community as well. Which is why I'd love to join this server.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm always willing to help people and I love talking in the community. Hopefully I can become friends with a few people.

:) I'd also love to set up some machinery to automatically create items that I can sell to people with trade o mats. If that's ok of course.

IGN: beckey12

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? because there's so many things to do, learn and create! There's so many possibilities and unique things to make. I adore playing tekkit with a community as well. Which is why I'd love to join this server.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm always willing to help people and I love talking in the community. Hopefully I can become friends with a few people.

:) I'd also love to set up some machinery to automatically create items that I can sell to people with trade o mats. If that's ok of course.

You have been added to the whitelist, Welcome!

Check out the website at

IGN: Swirlyball

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, I haven't been on a multiplayer server that wasn't just friends only.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I enjoy creating items that run on power that power other things, and in turn power even more things

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I believe I am creative, I am friendly, and helpful!

Thanks for your consideration.

IGN: JapansDragon

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It took me awhile to get into Tekkit because it seemed too complicated. After a month of watching videos, I dove in and have loved every minute of it. I simply love building and all the awesome possibilities Tekkit brings.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring a helpful hand and good conversation.

IGN: JapansDragon

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It took me awhile to get into Tekkit because it seemed too complicated. After a month of watching videos, I dove in and have loved every minute of it. I simply love building and all the awesome possibilities Tekkit brings.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring a helpful hand and good conversation.

Check out the website at www.acaldra.net for updates etc.

IGN: Tandiian

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? great mod releases and easy to learn and creat things that i had no idea how to make.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Solar panel creation, Quarry, wind and water turbines. i make a fairly good house but it may take a few weeks.

IGN: Yai99

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love science and automating things i had to do manually in vanilla. I've been playing it for about six months now and still can't get enough.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A helpful hand and knowledge in all major mods.

IGN: Tandiian

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? great mod releases and easy to learn and creat things that i had no idea how to make.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Solar panel creation, Quarry, wind and water turbines. i make a fairly good house but it may take a few weeks.

Check out the website at www.acaldra.net

IGN: Yai99

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love science and automating things i had to do manually in vanilla. I've been playing it for about six months now and still can't get enough.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A helpful hand and knowledge in all major mods.

Visit the website at www.acaldra.net for updates etc.

ign: oatmealman1

ever been kicked: nevar!

why do i like tekkit: i grew up on legos and stuff...i LOVE minecraft, and tekkit adds critical thinking and planning to the process

what can i bring: well im friendly and like helping out wherever i can. i donate too when i have money if the server is good...js ;)

IGN: Ozoomaroo

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have never been banned or kicked

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It addeds a hole new minecraft experiance

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?I can bring good buildings ( if one comes to mind) I can try and help out if needed . (p.s. im still learing tekkit i only have about 4 or 5 weeks of gameplay

I also am a friendly player as long as the other player isnt mean to me

IGN: Wildern15

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, once because I accidently wreaked some machines because I didn't know how they worked and then logged off without telling anyone because no-one was on and still had the upgrades on me.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I enjoy the general setting up machinery and finding out how it works.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Friendliness and a rather insane way of building things.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons