[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

IGN:Carb8nIsHere

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Allows for much more freedom in building

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm a nice guy who likes joking around and helping others.

You have been added to white-list. Welcome to Acaldra!

Also don't forgot to check our home page at:

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im having a problem getting onto the server, when i try it says that i require the following mods mod_computercraft 1.41, mod_CCturtle 1.41, mod_IC2 v1.103, mod_railcraft 5.4.7

im logging on through tekkit and have everything installed so i have no idea what the problem could be, i get onto different servers without problems.

Hello,

The Tekkit server was updated to version 3.1.3, so in your Tekkit launcher go to options and select "Always use Development Build". Let it do the update and it should work. If not, contact us again.

Good luck and Merry X-mas!

IGN:SURFAD

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:NO

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?:minecraft gets boring when it's just vanilla, so adding some more complication really appeals to me, I like being able to automate stuff, so tekkit's perfect

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?:I'm friendly, hard working and if anything needs done, I'll do it!

IGN:SURFAD

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?:minecraft gets boring when it's just vanilla, so adding some more complication really appeals to me, I like being able to automate stuff, so tekkit's perfect

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?:I'm friendly, hard working and if anything needs done, I'll do it!

Also don't forgot to check our home page at: www.acaldra.net

IGN:cequag

Why do you like tekkit:I just downloaded it recentlyand when I tried it it seemed fun

What can you bring to the community: Creativity and maturity

Also don't forgot to check our home page at: www.acaldra.net

hello i have been trying to get on and for some reason i can get on for a second before it crashes on me. i don't know if it is me or the server but if i could get any help or advise on how to fix this problem i would greatly appreciate it. the only reason why i'm asking on this is because this is the server it's happening on.

hello i have been trying to get on and for some reason i can get on for a second before it crashes on me. i don't know if it is me or the server but if i could get any help or advise on how to fix this problem i would greatly appreciate it. the only reason why i'm asking on this is because this is the server it's happening on.

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. Are you running the Technic Launcher on the latest Development Build? We run Tekkit version 3.1.3 on the server. If the problem still persist, feel free to post here again. We want everyone to have fun on our server!

[EDIT]

Our server is back up and running again.

IGN: Jdam3443

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love the realism, with like electricity, more to do than just plan ol pickets and diamond. Makes MC more fun and exciting

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Idk what but i love building things, somtimes randomness yet sometimes masterpieces tho i love to help as well.

IGN: Skylander911

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: kicked from a bad server which had 1/14 players all the time

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I don't really know it is just hold me next to my pc

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? if you mean community like :some cheap shops, friendly opportunity, some help if someone need some.

If you mean buildings like: factories, machines, rp2 stuff, ee2 stuff, ic2 stuff etc...

IGN:tanner917

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:yes i was framed for greifing

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?ilike tekkit beacuse it is fun

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?i have a lot of knowlegde about tekkit so i can help other players

IGN: Jace2684

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:I have never been banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I really like all the cool systems and automated things you can do (I also like machines to do things for me because I'm lazy when it comes to crafting and smelting.)

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I like to make very large builds with cool factories and a cool piston door to open it all.

IGN: Jace2684

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:I have never been banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I really like all the cool systems and automated things you can do (I also like machines to do things for me because I'm lazy when it comes to crafting and smelting.)

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I like to make very large builds with cool factories and a cool piston door to open it all.

Also don't forgot to check our home page at:

IGN:Cam_mando_28

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, for reasons that werent true because the admin didnt like me

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?I am good with all the mods

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?I am very experienced with all the mods and i could help some players out

IGN: ProRegression

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/18ba5f1adab945dc68fa2be750997c7d57d083a6 (I have been banned in a couple servers, by an autoban cause I tried breaking a random block someone had protected.) Obviously someone tried to troll. It was quite upsetting. The other time I was banned for asking what the rules of the server was, kindly wondering if anyone had any pet peeves. Also quite upsetting.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love Tekkit because it makes Minecraft more of a puzzle than it was before I came into contact with Tekkit. With Tekkit it definitly suits my Civil Engineering degree a bit better.

:P

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I love to build, I'm creative, friendly, and dedicated.

Hope I get accepted.

:)

IGN: Penguin_III Kronost Tegeus Tanner1395

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No none of us - http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a8e2021a6dfe041a79f641b7b5d1de2a7d5963f3

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Minecraft is so much better with Tekkit, there is so much more to do and build.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? My friends and I love to work on massive projects and build on a grand scale together.

IGN: Neobuddha

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? well i love the new mod for building with smaller brick snf covers and i like playing with it technical side too ,there's just so much to learn lol

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i am lookin for a community where i can feel like i belong and share our experiences. i would like to get involved in a community project if its possible and help out other members

IGN: Falcon_Gamer

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Auto Kicked for being idle for 3 minutes (forgot to do /afk). Never been banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: You can do anything and think different and be unique.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I never get tired of tekkit or will and I am a wizard so I will make my awesome tower filled with creativity and beyond.

IGN: Penguin_III Kronost Tegeus Tanner1395

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No none of us - http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a8e2021a6dfe041a79f641b7b5d1de2a7d5963f3

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Minecraft is so much better with Tekkit, there is so much more to do and build.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? My friends and I love to work on massive projects and build on a grand scale together.

Can I bunk with you guys?! Lol

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons