[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

IGN: thelostboy4

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Once for allegedly stealing a quarry

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? So much more to do

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm helpful and very easy to get along with. Don't understand tekkit all that well yet because I just started playing, but I learn fast

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- IGN: Emitt54321

- Have you ever been kicked / banned from a server?: No.

- Why do you like tekkit?: It adds a level of complexity and depth that allows me to make more advanced structures, as opposed to a cow farm.

- What can you bring to the community?: I have experimented with the vast majority of what tekkit has to offer, and have even dabbled a lil bit into computercraft: I can provide my knowledge of tried and tested builds to others and I love to work with others in building complex places and factories.

IGN: Wheemango

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It brings new life to the minecraft experience.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A few months of Tekkit, i basically have IC And EE figured out, have been wanting to figure out Railcraft, been looking for a good server to practice Railcraft on with my girlfriend.

And while im at it ill apply my Girlfriend too since shes busy:

IGN: HelleBelle

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? She loves EE, and wants to learn more about the rest of the tekkit mods.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? She is one hell of a builder, always makes things aesthetically pleasing (drives me nuts), and loves to help other people when possible (if she knows what they are talking about XD)

IGN: KaiShenlong

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like Tekkit because I like being able to create complex devices, far more complex than would be possible with Vanilla MineCraft, and see my creations come to life, doing what I designed them to do.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A player who wants nothing more than to create with others, to create on a grand scale, and make fun projects.

IGN: Cortanis

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No. Just been roaming servers because I seem to pick the ones that keep going down. >.>

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Tekkit allows for far more freedom and creativity in creations and exploration. Creation and access to machines and all manner of creations makes for far more varied and stimulating gameplay.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I prefer to play as a community in the first place. Most of my creations will have a larger emphasis on community play and access. I tend to create such pieces as teleporter hubs, resource warehouses, and non mod required-to-run pve pits for players to take on waves of mobs for rewards and exp.

IGN: Ezonlay_

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no i havn't been kicked or banned from a server

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? i like tekkit due to the mods involved with tekkit, especially the EE mod, i also like the large variety of things you are aple to make on tekkit, which makes the games last for so much longer

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? good buildings, friendship, i like building as a community, but every server i seem to go all always gets shut down within a couple of days, also i saw it was pvp disabled, which is also good because i usually get killed by other players when i log onto other servers.

IGN: Mothership_Q

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope!

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Way more potential than vanilla minecraft, and loads more fun to have a group of friends to play with.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: Mild-mannered, easy-going play, great help for newbies and a decent knowledge of how tekkit works and the effects of components on the server.

IGN: siaurys

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Not really. I've been accused once thought.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? For making world more complicated and at the same time more simple.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Creativity, experience, ethical behavior, good mood (Of corse if someone is not annoyed by it
:P
).

Btw i would also like to speak for my friend,

IGN: Stix258

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:As far as i know he wasn't

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I can't really speak of my friend ,but i think he agrees on this as well as me .

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Good mood ,ethical behavior, expierience.(He's not too crative ,but knows how to build an awsome factory)

Sry he can't write him-self but he sais that he has some kind of proplems with creating a account here or something.

IGN: Fojaxx

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, for raging at a server admin who failed to enforce a no pvp/greifing rule, after my stuff was destroyed by his friend.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: i breath, bleed, swet, and live tekkit.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: a cheerfull, friendly, and all around good fun personality, and asmart ass sence of humor (in good fun ofcourse

:) )

IGN: juhlin1998

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It is fun.It adds a ton of stuff to minecraft

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? a funny hardworking social helpfull swedich little girl thats just like tekkit

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons