[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

IGN: MasterWilson

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY? I don't think I have, maybe once but I'm not quite sure.I would check to see if I have on my mcbans but unfortunately I forgot my password and my hotmail is not working properly :/

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because it gives a new perspective on Minecraft. With all of the new objects and items, people can become more creative and do simple tasks in a whole new way.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring help and support to new players. I am used to doing this on one of my other servers because I am an admin. I can bring new creative ideas and I will always do my best when it comes to building and being helpful.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Zerbly

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It adds so much to Minecraft, and all the mods, theres something new to do everyday

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Well, if some people start factories or something like that, i will too and yea... factory it up.

Just wanted to share that Zerbly has been banned for destroying a huge portion of our spawn with a lense. Now I know why more and more servers have banned EE.

IGN:Sparkyfatcat

Have I been banned:Yes, but the admin and I were good friends and it was about a 2 second ban.

Why do I like tekkit: It is a huge expansion of minecraft and the possibilities are endless.

What can I bring to the community: I am a decent builder, but I know nearly everything technical about tekkit, redstone, nuclear reactors, force fields, etc.

I'm an overall good player at tekkit, and I can definitely help bring new ideas onto the server.

This is for a friend of mine i hope this is ok

IGN: copper1556

Have I ever been banned: No

Why do I like tekkit: Because I loved minecraft and now there is more items and possibilities

What can I bring to the community: I have a great imangination and love to build, but build respectively

IGN: Replica16

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Fairly certain I never have.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: While Minecraft is independantly a great game, Tekkit adds a lot of good content and takes it in another direction which is very enjoyable, and I find that this is even more enjoyable in a multiplayer environment.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: Only really what anyone can; building, being friendly, etc.

IGN: Lippycreeper

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Never been banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Love the unique ways that you can mine

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can help people with redstone projects

IGN: Replica16

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Fairly certain I never have.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: While Minecraft is independantly a great game, Tekkit adds a lot of good content and takes it in another direction which is very enjoyable, and I find that this is even more enjoyable in a multiplayer environment.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: Only really what anyone can; building, being friendly, etc.

You have been added.

IGN: Lippycreeper

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Never been banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Love the unique ways that you can mine

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can help people with redstone projects

You will not be added due to showing two bans. The ban reasons themself are inconsequential but you haven't mentioned either of the two and said "never". Honesty is a key component of our community and hope you find a minecraft home somewhere you fit in.

IGN:rockintiki

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY? I think I have for joining a server and accidentally having CAPS LOCK on.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like tekkit because it adds so many more things to the game and makes it a bit more technical!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring help with redstone projects for not that good players.

IGN:C00KI3Gaming

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Becuase it interests me and I like how everything works, its really clever.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? an electrical applience store, with a massive factory!

P.S. I'm posting this app for my friend, this is not myself. Also he wrote it, he's just using my account.

IGN: Gorox7

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like that it gives me A LOT more things to do and experiment with. I am also a huge fan of EE.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Knowledge. Help for other players. Some nice buildings.

IGN: endragh

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no the two servers i was on stopped

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? i like ee and how you can make stuff out of nothing

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i know a bit about the stuff plus i like helping others out.

IGN:fortunate99

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:i have been kicked for griefing one guys house and thats all realy but that was on normal minecraft this is my first tekkit server

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?i have nerver played it before just want to try it out

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? good looking houses

IGN: elias41791

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No the two servers that I used to go on were stopped.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I enjoy EE and the different machine that one can make

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can only offer my knowledge and some assistance if nessasary.

IGN:kingkingkingkg

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:banned:yes because some immature admin thought it would be funny to lie and say i griefed and i have been auto kicked for being AFK

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Whats not to love i love the machines i love everything about it but nukes..

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? my ability to follow directions and im good at building and designing i also love to keep

stuff organized...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons