[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

Y were me and lightning banned we just made 1 mk2 relay and 1 mk2 collector and waited for hours and made dark matter and made 1 mk3 collector and 1 relay and then made a a mk2 star with those and a few other mk2s is that impossible without machines others please comment and give us your opinion

ps: I didnt even make the mk3s i made 1 mk2 collector and 1 mk2 relay with a condenser and i was afk when u banned me

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: FallenScorpio. Age: 16. Have you Ebert been kicked or banned? No. why do you like tekkit? Because I'm awesome at empower. what can you bring to the community? I could help introduce people into ways to reduce lag. I'm also a great builder and really want to enter in ur Halloween contest

IGN: mikeyjd25

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never been banned as far as I know of.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? because it allows me be creative and express my imagination as a coder.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am an experienced coder and designer, I have been coding for over 4 years, and I'm very inventive with the available mods.

IGN: Garybob

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, Accused of griefing ( When I thought it was funny )

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?I like it, because it adds more uses in the game.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?I design graphics, I code, and I have been playing Minecraft for a while.

IGN: G3T_CrAzy

:)

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: As far as I know, I haven't been banned from a server. I spend most of my time on private servers.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Yes, It is the best modpack I have played. There are a lot of "techy" modpack's out there. Even with a limited amount of mods, It is still the best for me.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can be kind, gentle, and good. I can share/give resources to people (That is, If I have a good amount of them). I hope to be a good help at your server and a good citizen. Thank you for reading this, Bye!

:)

IGN: Woutrsz

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, and I'm not planning to get banned. Ever.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It's really fun because it adds so much stuff to vanilla minecraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I already have some experience with tekkit (singleplayer), I love building complicated contraptions and I'm just a nice guy, if I do say so myself.

P.S. I'd love to play tekkit with my friend, Drammoth. We tried hosting our own servers, but that didn't really work. So I'm hoping that we can peacefully play together on this server.

Drammoth you are showing one MCBan, can you explain what you did?

Huh? Ah, yes.. I remember that one. It was on some small server where I built a giant house, and some idiot started building a big wall around it. He claimed it wasn't forbidden within the rules, and so I destroyed the big wall. Then I got banned for griefing. -_-

Woutrsz and G3T_CrAzy I have added you to the whitelist, drammoth thank you for the honesty I have added you too, just know that if any griefing happens by yourself or another to contact us and we can check logs please.

Woutrsz you show one ban but will give you the benefit of the doubt as it says CHANGE ME, unsure what this is?

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => 69.65.43.33:27865 .:. <CHANGE ME>

)

[score] => 10

[status] => 2

[output] => 1 bans :(

)

IGN:Xray999 ( and no, I don't use the xray hack )

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Yes, 'cause my friend was being a d*ck.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?Because it adds a new dimension to Minecraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?I know a few things about Industrial Craft 2 and I want to make a large city which will be planned out and will use lots of high-tech things from Tekkit.

IGN: RangeRR404

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, I got banned a few times. Mostly because of my friends being mean

:(

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I like tekkit because it adds a lot of cool mods to minecraft and makes you feel like a noob again

:) I am not a noob anymore.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: Peace, no wars and a town built with my friend Xray999

:D

Sorry Xray999 and

RangeRR404, having checked the bans log and both being friends you have been banned from three servers for various reasons and we have decided not to add you to our whitelist.

We understand your decision. We will have to find a different server then. Thank you :(

Waiting for my reply? I get updates to my phone, I replied instantly to your application.

RangeRR404

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => mc2.joe.to .:. block spam (wool)

)

[score] => 10

[status] => 2

)

MCBouncer

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[username] => RangeRR404

[issuer] => azzza95

[server] => mc2.joe.to

[reason] => Block spam (wool)

[time] => 2011-10-05 14:15:50

)

)

[score] => 0

[status] => 2

)

Xray999

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 3

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => 176.31.145.19 .:. .

[1] => one.yogiverse.com:5565 .:. flying

[2] => mine.catserve.net .:. disrespecting admins and owner

)

[score] => 10

[status] => 2

[output] => 3 bans :(

)

MCBouncer

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[username] => Xray999

[issuer] => meno123

[server] => c.nerd.nu

[reason] => attempted piston grief- appeal at nerd.nu/appeal

[time] => 2011-07-25 17:28:01

)

)

[score] => 0

[status] => 2

)

As you can see, there are several bans on different servers for various reasons which is how we had based our decision.

IGN:kofer99

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I think no only on a server from friends

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Cause i love technicmods

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? hmmm I think I know a lot about the most mods and I am usually a nice and friendly player except you annoy me so actually only a new player

IGN: quazzz

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:

I'm now sure but i think i was banned once before from a server that was PVP and Greifing

and so i griefed someone who had previously griefed me as retaliation.

All other server bans that i remember were mistakes and results of me

being framed.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?:

I like tekkit because its a game that challenges me and is

something i have in common with some of my friends.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?:

What i can bring to the community is a person who has great potential to

build great things and bring along his ideas to share with everyone.

Extra:

I have a few friends that may join me in the near future,

one knows his way around computer craft and his brother is a plant cross breeder

and i believe they can share there knowings with who ever asks.

I'm also trying to help teach a friend who is new to tekkit how to play

and how to use each mod. As of myself I specialize in IC2 and EE2 but I am learning more

of red-power and build-craft.

I have added you both to the whitelist, quazzz we will give you the benefit of the doubt here and thank you for being honest, just know that regardless of previous bans any griefing on the server from ANYONE adding will most likely result in a ban. Welcome to Acaldra!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons