[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Yusunoha

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I don't like Tekkit itself, but I do like the mods.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A friendly player that will follow the rules.

Ign: M0DXx(that's with a zero)

Have you ever been kicked/banned from another server and why?: Yes, 2 or 3 unjustified, dickish bans.

Why do you like tekkit?: Because you can build awesome stuff that's so satisfying and fun.

What can you bring to the community?: Creations, a friendly person, (insert more bragging here).

Ign:slaydemons

Have I ever banned from a server and why:I was once banned from a server I worked on simply so they could test their banning mod

Why do I like tekkit?: WellI like EE and redpower 2 ic2 is nice but hard work I generally like all the stuff it adds

What can I bring to the community?: helpful nature and possibly when I make it, might take a long time but I have been trying to work on a flying house using redpower 2 which I will call in all caps "MY FLYING FORTRESS MACHINA."

Edit: wait wait, no I had a temp ban on another server I worked on, long story short, it was a case of misinterpretation, and I might have a third ban from that same server because that admin is....a jerk that is the simplest way to put it

IGN: bankel

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have only been banned by a hacker as far as I know, I have been kicked because of system errors but other than that I don't think so. (also I I have been kicked by hackers)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It is really fun and the possibilities are endless.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I hope to build emc generators and sell/trade to other players

Hi, Im looking for a server to play Tekkit on, and teach my friend as he is new to Minecraft and tekkit

My Application is:

• IGN - Arachnid_XIII

• Age - 24

• Reason for joining - Looking for a friendly Server to play and teach my friend

• Have you read the rules - Yes

• Tekkit experience - Been playing for a few months, Know my way around, and support anti-griefing policies.

his Application is

• IGN - Ranzangsu

• Age - 27

• Reason for joining - Looking to Learn Tekkit with a friend on a small friendly server.

• Have you read the rules - Yes

• Tekkit experience - Never played Tekkit, But watched plenty of Yogscast and other related Videos so have some experience. Wanting to play and learn with my friend Arachnid_XIII and have a good time exploring the system.

I have done this double application to make it simpler and hopefully you will accept us both
:D
And no Neither of us have ever been banned

Regards

Arachnid_XIII & Ranzangsu

ign:77diogo77

have u ever ben kiked / banned from a server and why?:Yes i was banned once, because an admin abused is powers and then tolded another admin so that i had nothing to use against her (yes i got banned by a girl ...) anyway i did a testamint on theyre forums and all my stuff as gone to a emploey how is gona be very reatch ...

why do u like tekkit?:I like it because normal minecrfat was bouring and i like having alot of machines

What can u bring to the comunity?:weapons for PvE and Berr and Rum witch im working on and probably lots of bars and restourants around the server

I hope u reply quickly,

77diogo77

Thank you for that James I finally figured out to get my profile back... eventually

Anyway, Ill copy the Application...

IGN:Neonbhoy

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like Tekkit because it brings more to Minecraft than before

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? knowledge of Tekkit

GN: Deathcymbol

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: nope, never been banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It is fun and makes me think in challenging new ways.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Awesomeness, Comedy, competition, friendliness

note: friend of PureBoricuas

IGN: Tsarce

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Banned from one server, but not really sure why. Thinking it was a friend on my account awhile back.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It expands on the base game and gives it more life.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Helpfulness and the ability to work on things for a long time without stopping.

Two of my friends want to join but they can't make an account here :S

IGN: Lightdrago44

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No I have not been banned!

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because its awesome!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A factory built together with PimS1997 and help everybody with the knowledge we have!

IGN: Melfish

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No I haven't

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It´s the best mod pack ever!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A factory built together with PimS1997 and help everybody with the knowledge we have!

IGN: Syxell

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never been banned before.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It's different from the normal vanilla minecraft and its a lot of fun. Especially with technical stuff which i like and playing with friends will just make the perfect mod better then it already is.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I would like to help people that is new to tekkit and show them basic stuffs. I can also build intermediate machines.

IGN:sambratt

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no i never been banned or kicked from a server im not stupid or an jerk

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT I like the tekkit first of all who doesnt like tekkit.second of all it expand thw world of mindcraft and the building potancial has grown masively

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am a helpful guy who try to make complexs struckers and ik decent at the mobds but im still learning so i might ask for help some times.

IGN: stickmanz204

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: i hav but it was for no reason, i was accused of griefin on a no griefin server but i didnt

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? it is awsome, it is fun, and i love playing with others on it

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i can bring a town that ppl can live in and be helpful, and if by chance i am promoted to mod

i hav alot of experience, im fair i listen to people before i ban them, i would awnser questions so that the admins and owner(s) dont hav to.

IGN: F315TY_JA50N

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It is fun and I am going to play wiht my friends Skylord_md and Jamesdvdavidson (who are allready whitelisted)

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Friendly, Know a lot about tekkit, love playing.

IGN:bluedwarf26

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:twice one i have no idea it was when i was in the process of making a factory to give everyone free coal coke and the other was when the server owner was being a ass and pretty much banned everyone and i kick/get kick as a joke with mates

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?it has so much more to offer than normal minercraft

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?i am a genius at tekkit i know nost of the crafting recipies and have been know to help otherws and provide somthing free to everyone

IGN: toon13956824

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: yes kicked but the admin on that server did it for fun

:)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? i love tekkit i am tired of minecraft but tekkit is cool

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? a new nice player

:)

can you plz let my friend join ?

IGN: AM_GOD_OF_WAR

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? its something difrend from minecraft i like it

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? a cool factory :D

IGN:jedi12234

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no i have not been ban or kick.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?because i love seeing all of the new features in tekkit.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?I can bring peace with the players and i can sole any problems people have and i can also make other people really have a good time with other people.

IGN: PlayerDing

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love automated building and crafting.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring helpful tips off how to set up things

IGN: stickmanz204

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: i hav but it was for no reason, i was accused of griefin on a no griefin server but i didnt

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? it is awsome, it is fun, and i love playing with others on it

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i can bring a town that ppl can live in and be helpful, and if by chance i am promoted to mod

i hav alot of experience, im fair i listen to people before i ban them, i would awnser questions so that the admins and owner(s) dont hav to.

You have been added

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons