[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Drammoth.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, never.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Personally, I think it's the biggest and best mod in Minecraft. It's just so smart and nice and good, alot of good modders have helped to create this masterpiece.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Nice, mature person that's always ready to help.

This is also my first time ever playing Tekkit on a server, so I might be a little bit of a nub.

:D

IGN: Bodasal

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I find the combination of a sandbox game and the technology available fascinating

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? The urge to do the dirty work to help others create impressive buildings/items.

IGN: Zer0t3ch

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes. A long time ago. My account had been hacked and someone used a spambot under my name at ultimateminecraft.net. I don't think I have any other bans.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love the mods, and I love Minecraft. 'Nuf said.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Well I hope to be able to bring some awesome inventions. I plan on bringing a few other friends with me too who will be applying soon. We plan on being a clan of sorts. My friends would mine, kill, farm, and many other things while I would most likely trade with other people and clans.

I hope that you allow me to join your server, I am really looking forward to it.

IGN: SmartyGeek

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, it was an accident actually. I wanted to see if the area that I was in was locked, so I stupidly tried to break a block of glass and it broke. They banned me and I just decided it wasn't worth it to appeal. I tried one other server after that, but it's really laggy, so I came here. I promise not to do something stupid like that again. :P

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like the all the mods and how much more you are able to do with it. It also helps that it's MineCraft. I love MC! xP

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am good with IC2 and building, and I dabble a bit in all of the other mods, too. I don't grief and if I do accidentally, I always repair it and even try to give something extra to the owner to show how sorry I am.

IGN: SmartyGeek

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, it was an accident actually. I wanted to see if the area that I was in was locked, so I stupidly tried to break a block of glass and it broke. They banned me and I just decided it wasn't worth it to appeal. I tried one other server after that, but it's really laggy, so I came here. I promise not to do something stupid like that again. :P

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like the all the mods and how much more you are able to do with it. It also helps that it's MineCraft. I love MC! xP

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am good with IC2 and building, and I dabble a bit in all of the other mods, too. I don't grief and if I do accidentally, I always repair it and even try to give something extra to the owner to show how sorry I am.

sorry i accidentally sent befor i finished

I appreciate the honesty, if something does happen (we check logs to see whom has done it) then it will result in a ban, as we are trusting and you are honest about the ban we will give you the benefit of the doubt this time, with that said welcome to Acaldra and have fun!

I Apologize for the random server crashes tonight,

That was all my fault, we are working on a new spawn and with mcedit i accidently did to much that the server couldnt handle so i do apologize.

IF anyone lost anything during the crashes please let a mod or admin know and we will replinsh your items

note to self:

Try not to replace 70 k blocks at once lol

IGN: BlazingF1st589

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No,and i am hoping not to be.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because of the enjoyment of building great new things to the wonderful game minecraft

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring great creations and amazing builds

Y were me and lightning banned we just made 1 mk2 relay and 1 mk2 collector and waited for hours and made dark matter and made 1 mk3 collector and 1 relay and then made a a mk2 star with those and a few other mk2s is that impossible without machines others please comment and give us your opinion

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons