[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

IGN: falukorv98

AGE: 14, but really mature. (I only "hang out" with people that is 16)

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope, i have not been kicked or banned from a server before.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I LOVE Tekkit because it has so much more than the regular minecraft. I love to make machines and stuff. And as an Alpha playing Minecrafter i love to build epic buildings

:)

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: A fun time with other players, and hopefully to be a big help to people that doesnt know so much about tekkit

:)

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:jamkill

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?its minecraft on crack

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? im a noob so i will do what ppl tell me and will learn form u all and i can build come crazy stuff

:D

IGN: noahwhygodwhy

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d16983d592b05656194de094b4511d17e66ab0b3

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It's a fun variation to minecraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm quite experienced with tekkit, I've mastered most of the mods besides some of the more complicated red power stuff. From completely automated factories to email systems on the computercraft computers, and so much more. I would love to teach and help people who are having trouble with any part of tekkit, while at the same time, adding to the server by building epic structures.

Hope I get accepted, Thanks for considering me!

IGN: coll01

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:

I haven't been banned (as far as i know). But I have been kicked a few times on a friends sever to test it out.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?

I like the fact that there is so much you can do in tekkit and the fun you can have while doing that.

And Tekkit is more fun with other people.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?

I don't know what I can bring to the community but i would like to find what that is, if I can.

So, The whitelisting is back on o/

Welcome new members! =D

darkwarrior189

sikan1

SkullMan_7176

sgbadman

youriyo20

ZeoXFatalis

Cryface

Jacob_King13

jamkill

noahwhygodwhy

coll01

---

falukorv98 , I accepted you but u have a ban for "language".. just respect everybody and you will be okay =]

Hello,

IGN: V00doocat . V zero zero doocat.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have never been banned from a server. Think I was kicked from a public server once for going afk too long :)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? The scope of this game is amazing. I still find out new things everyday.

I really get a kick out the engineering side of things. I haven't found another game where your imagination is your only limitation.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A mature and helpful attitude to other players. Also I seem to have the patience to build with detail and scale. I get on with just about anyone and enjoy the social aspect of the game nearly as much as the creative engineering part.

Thx for reading.

IGN: Dozix

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Lots and lots of machines.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A nice factory making solar panels for a nice ecofriendly world.

IGN: The_doctor_0

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because machinery is cool

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can make things? It's a game application not a job interview.

IGN: HallowWolf93

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: nop as i go by the rules

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? it keeps me intresed in the game unlike the villina vershion witch i get bored of

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i am a very helpfull and frendly persion willing to help others

IGN: RichCommander

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Yes, I enjoy tekkit and even host my own private server.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I like to take leadership positions, but not to boss people around and i'm not rude

the server has been up jacob, if you checked the main post on the website you would have seen we switch ip`s since the dns was down atm you had to connect through the ip but

tekkit.acaldra.net is working again so feel free to connect to that people!

CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO AS WE ADDED PUBLIC SERVER AS WELL

IGN: zfrancavilla

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I've never been banned, but as previous staff of a different server, I have been kicked as a permissions test.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? The ability to do such a wide variety of things and the technical aspect of IC2 and buildcraft (Planning on starting some railcraft soon.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Well, I don't find myself to be a terrible builder and I try to be as friendly and as helpful as possible. I'm always willing to lend a hand.

IGN: zfrancavilla

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I've never been banned, but as previous staff of a different server, I have been kicked as a permissions test.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? The ability to do such a wide variety of things and the technical aspect of IC2 and buildcraft (Planning on starting some railcraft soon.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Well, I don't find myself to be a terrible builder and I try to be as friendly and as helpful as possible. I'm always willing to lend a hand.

IGN: Stefjw2

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I havent been kicked from a server before as i havent played very many of them

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? it add so much to the game and i am always learning new stuff with it

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? An added member to increase the amount of buildings and increase the community. Not a great builder tho

IGN: Ricoslovaco

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no never

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? like to build some big machines and constructions with this pack

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? helping other members on this server with building machines and constructions

IGN: nhgagneja

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Not that I am aware of. I think kicked once- me and the owner of a server were playing a game where we shot each other with the poison darts, and I killed the owner. An admin thought I was griefing or something and kicked me. I don't think the server was set up with MCBans though, so it probably won't show up.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I think it adds a new dimension to the game, and adds a whole new way to play. I've always found it funny that in Minecraft, no matter how far in the game you are, you still cook things in a furnace that takes ages to it's job. I think Tekkit adds a bunch of new ways to play, though I avoid EE until I do more Tekkit things first, so I don't just ruin the game for myself.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: A fun spirit, and a helper to players who just don't quite understand input-output in IC2 cabling or just can't get that last diamond for their condenser. I am pretty good with contraptions, though my favorite thing right now is mixing Computers and RP Frames and Motors to make interesting things, like elevators (my current project, which I know how to do, I just need to do it!)

Ignore this please. I have posted an app on the website. Sorry!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons