[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

IGN: Heepsy92

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It just beings a whole new experience to minecraft

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Well I'm actually really new to Tekkit and want to learn a lot about it but I'm willing to help others with what I already know about Tekkit.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ign: failepic895

have i ever been kicked /banned from a server: i have been kicked before but ive not been banned

why do i like tekkit: it is a way for me to be as creative as i like and to build stuff that is impossible to make in vanilla minecraft

what can i give the community:a friendly face that knows alot about tekkit and a person that can relate to alot of situations

ign: failepic895

have i ever been kicked /banned from a server: i have been kicked before but ive not been banned

why do i like tekkit: it is a way for me to be as creative as i like and to build stuff that is impossible to make in vanilla minecraft

what can i give the community:a friendly face that knows alot about tekkit and a person that can relate to alot of situations

I am showing 4 bans for you

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 3

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => smp.mcblocks.net .:. griefing hk confirmed

[1] => 67.205.85.112 .:. griefing, have lb proof

[2] => freedsuniverse.com .:. griefing

)

[score] => 8.8

[status] => 2

[output] => 3 bans :(

)

MCBouncer

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[username] => failepic895

[issuer] => chumazing

[server] => c.nerd.nu

[reason] => griefing on s; appeal at nerd.nu/appeal

[time] => 2011-09-19 12:14:09

)

)

[score] => 0

[status] => 2

[output] => 1 bans :(

IGN:hockey4496

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: NO

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? The simplicity yet fully functional reality of the game brings a unique sense of enjoyment to me.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Carefree, likeable and fun guy to team or play with. I like to have friendly arguments with people....(XD)

IGN: Takeda

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? The cohesiveness of the mods working together. I love that I can make machines that are part RP, BC, IC, etc.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Helpful knowledge of the mods. I also like working with others on builds like making a facility and such.

IGN: RobertGuiscard

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Not that I'm aware of nor have I had any issues with admins of the few servers I've been a part of.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I've only utilized the Technic pack for any length of time, therefore it would be unfair of me to claim anything. However...vanilla MC has grown somewhat stale so the expanded gameplay of Tekkit would be a primary draw.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? What does the community require? I can only say I refrain for surface defacement, preferring to build underground, and tend to develop the surface with emphasis on softer hills/denser trees/deeper rivers and ponds*. Or large scale terraforming, such as island construction, in ocean biomes (which I assume is not on the server, as per usual).

*deeper rivers - meaning, the removal of most clay/sand from deep underwater, not from the banks/shoreline

IGN: MikeElAngelo

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, never been banned nor kicked

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Because I can do amazing stuff with it and vanilla minecraft has got a bit boring

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I can do everything EquivalantExchange, BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft2, Redpower (no computers yet..) and also advanced with Railcraft so if people would need help I could help :-)

IGN: Strife8

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It adds many layers of complexity to vanillacraft and I'm having a great time learning them. I feel like it adds more purpose to the game (to plunder the earth).

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I've built up a decent understanding of Tekkit. I feel like I've only scratched the surface, but I'm pretty good at making moderate level machinery/cables/etc.

IGN: hellfirecw

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No i have never been kicked and i have been playing for almost a year.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: i like tekkit becuase its complex and you can build whatever you can imagine

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I have experience with almost all the mods on tekkit and i know how to use all of them well.

IGN:Silent_Agent123

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:No i have not i respect the rules of all servers

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It is really fun, i enjoy playing it with friends

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Assisstance to others when need be if you need to know how something works i can most likely answer, A kind rule following

player who enjoys to play tekkit.

IGN: Saltbeard

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I don't think so.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because, it has more replayability and options than normal minecraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Well, does kindness count? I mean, I'm not too good with retaining tekkit information, but I'll help players with items or information if I can. If I manage to get a job anytime soon, I'll also be able to donate, but I haven't had much luck with that.

IGN: Xiobolos

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Simply because its better then vanilla and i do love vanilla.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A airship a wonderful airship the likes nobodies scene before.

IGN: Silent_Ninja3290

Name: Angie (Mature)

Never been banned, im a good player. i dont see the point to cause trouble on servers. so i dont.

:D

We don't appreciate dishonesty and your application is denied. You also have 4 bans including griefing.

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 4

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => www.exiledgaming.net .:. homophobia

[1] => 173.242.126.60:25565 .:. griefing

[2] => Play.XRPCraft.com:25565 .:. fail troll is fail, u mad bro?

[3] => BlazeFire.com:25577 .:. you girl charms cant charm me (griefer)

)

[score] => 8.5

[status] => 2

[output] => 4 bans :(

IGN: Xiobolos

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Simply because its better then vanilla and i do love vanilla.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A airship a wonderful airship the likes nobodies scene before.

We are showing a ban for griefing and racist act. We won't be approving you at this time

MCBouncer

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[username] => Xiobolos

[issuer] => epsy

[server] => c.nerd.nu

[reason] => griefing, swastika nerd.nu/appeal

[time] => 2012-01-23 20:42:41

)

IGN: iNyox

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:

I have never done anything to be Banned or kicked from a server. I am not some kid grief-er

:)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?:

I Iove Tekkit as it brings A LOT more things to the game to do, such as my favorites Build Craft, Industrial Craft,

Equivalent Exchange. I love the the whole aspect of tekkit!! And it makes it so much fun, plus you can still just do vanilla on it if you prefer. I could go on forever about why I like tekkit. I just love how things varies and the ammount of things you can d and make and the advancement n machines. I find it addictive but i never find a good server, always all banned items and rollbacks and bad lags lol. my (RL) friend iKalito is on your server he has told me about it and asked me to apply.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?

I have good tekkit knowledge and like to help people out, I want to play with iKalito. Id love to help the server and expand it, I also record lets plays from time to time and may start Tekkit lets-plays to. And i can bring myself a nice guy who gets on with people well. I can bring alot to the community if you let me

:)

Kind regards iNyox hope u let me join

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons