[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Waffles328

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Cause you can do so much different stuff

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I would like to build a big brewery, bar, and start some cool railcraft stuff cause not a lot of people do it

IGN: rickyman20

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I like tekkit because I find it doesn't change the minecraft gameplay but rather adds new things to it which make the game faster paced and also, it gives a lot of very useful machines and recepies

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I could help by making the machines and also as efficient as posible. I could help organize machine systems.

• IGN: EGOO9609
  • Kicked/banned of a server? Never, I like playing by the rules, and respecting other people. this is actually my third time in a tekkit server, but I'm buds with Gonzalo_a_18 and Rickyman20.
  • What can I bring to the community? I'm pretty decent at IC2, and I like playing by teams. usually I'm very generous, and I have no problem with helping other players
  • Why do I like Tekkit? because it adds a lot of interesting materials and it makes minecraft much more fun. I like complex machines and devices.

IGN: awf001

Kicked/banned: Never. I'm a stand up gentleman. In minecraft. IRL I'm scum.

What can I bring?: I tend to make my builds really crazy/unique. I like tekkit because of all the decorating potential with RP2's miniblocks. I like to experiment and I usually end up making really bizarre builds. Not ugly, just interesting.

Why do I like tekkit: It's like Minecraft with its full potential realized. There's always more to learn and a lot more opportunity for interesting builds.

Hope you're not full! Would love to join another whitelist server. The one I play on currently has been down for a couple weeks.

IGN: Orangejuice46

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love how there are so many things to do

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can support the server as much as possible by building factories, machines, and large towers

P.S. It also would be helpful if you could also whitelist my friend bobinatoran

tekkitlogo.png

serverinfod.png

Acaldra`s Server Started Off just as a bunch of friends playing around now we are branching out to the whole community to start something even bigger! We are looking for members to make our community bigger and tekkit is just the start. we are also planning on starting other servers as well. depending on the community needs!

serverip.png

serverrulesi.png

1. No Griefing Or Stealing.

2. No Spamming

3. No Cheating (Hacked Client, Xray Mods Or Texture packs) No glitching

4. Respect Admins and Mods

5. No Racism

6. Dont not ask a mod or admin to spawn items

7. No items are blacklisted use items wisely. if caught abusing items will be taken away and will be blacklisted ( We are trusting everyone to be mature)

8. Be Mature

9. Pvp Is disabled.

membershipr.png

IGN:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?

pluginsg.png

TreeAssist

Quickbench

LWC

Essentials

Logblock (Deactivated Right now)

websiteuu.png

Thanks everyone for taking your time to check us out! We really hope you guys help our community grow!

imagezy.png

IGN:fatolcay

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I don't recall ever being bannedç

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Because of the endless possibilities it offers. And the ability to automate almost everything :>

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I am a funny guy who is online most of the time and I can also do what I'm told quite well so I can assist people when they are in need.

IGN:

gk40000

None.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?

I am playing Minecraft since indev and you know.. it gets boring after a while but tekkit, its a diffrent story...

What do you want me to bring? hmm...

Im actually going to be honest this account was given to me by one of my friends who had access to multiple Minecraft accounts i wished to play the full version without paying so he provided me with this account that being said im also willing to let you monitor my actions online as i personally dont try to join a server to troll ie. still trying to join a server with my friend russ

IGN:imafishgoat

yes admins went mental and griefed a ton of stuff and when i got angry they just banned me....

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?

tekkit brings something diffrent and although my single player has had a decent amount of success i would imagine it would be better with other people

me?

IGN:Nick2160

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: nope I have never been kicked from a server

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I think it's fun and i love adding some of the things from tekkit in my projects.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? So far my favorite thing in tekkit is EE, and I also love huge projects(castles citadels, mansions, etc.)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons