[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

IGN:4thgeneration

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:once from a special server due to a troll/greifer of an admin(they made my house honeypot blocks)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: though a little confusing, it has too many good mods, that expand the game, and world, as a whole.(though the exploding nuke reactor sucks)

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: creative builder (bet you have never heard that one)

I am incredibly 'bro' in game I tend to pay for any services, such as your house for the night when im all alone and low on health. I am freindly and work well with others.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:hoggle1

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY:no I have never been banned from a single server

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? i like tekkit because how many doors are opened up to you e.g. you can make nearly every thing you want to make, also the fact that you can do it in so many different ways using all the different mods e.g. ic2 with its water mills and solar panels etc. i also love the fact that it runs so well the fps is always high(unlike if you installed all of these mods to your vanilla) therefor you can also make amazing builds with out any lag/fps drop with the amazing little blocks mods. the build craft and red power transport systems. EEs amazing power (when used for good reasons like farming and flying) computer craft and how it works so perfectly

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? when i am on my feet my focus will be to help any one who needs help with any mod.

i know how to use nearly every mod expect sensors and rail craft (because i haven't looked into them yet.)

IGN: pims1997

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: i''ve never been kicked and or banned!

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because it's the best industrial themed mod pack! =D

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Amazing creations/factories! I'm motivated to build and survive =P

IGN: gotwake89

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I've been watching a lot of yogscast and it looks pretty fun so I'd like to try it out.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I like making complex machines (rube goldberg style), designing unique buildings, and building things cooperatively with other members

IGN: krizmac

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I am a machine junkie

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A factory builder at heart, I enjoy seeing engines running and pipes moving block. I have a need to go bigger and higher each time.

IGN: PureBoricua

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Only once, for spamming apparently. But never again.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love the mods and technology it offers to the minecraft world.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am a good friend to play with. I would like to make some here and also work with people to build a factory just to experience the wonders of Tekkit.

Unfortunately we can not add you with your extensive history of Bans jzpelaez. I would get a new MC account and show more maturity on the servers and start a new reputation for yourself because this one is pretty well tarnished beyond repair.

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 6

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => visgar.co.uk .:. griefer

[1] => 108.174.60.66:26965 .:. to young for server

[2] => server.mcbans.com .:. insubordination

[3] => mc.role-craft.com .:. threatening and insulting

[4] => 69.64.34.7 .:. griefing lb proof

[5] => smcserver.dyndns.org .:. stealing

IGN:MrRobotman

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It adds a whole new dimension to the game and it makes it even more fun to share it with others.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm mature and by that I mean that I don't grief or use bad language. I try my best not to rage when others irritate me. I don't build ugly houses that just make the server look ugly I believe that your house reflects on you so I try my best to Make my houses look nice and presentable.

Unfortunately we can not add you with your extensive history of Bans jzpelaez. I would get a new MC account and show more maturity on the servers and start a new reputation for yourself because this one is pretty well tarnished beyond repair.

Oh just because the account I use does NOT mean Im getting a new one because I have bad history no no you let me join because I want to otherwise you have the loss of me being on your server and every person counts.

Every contributing member does count to us but we aren't in this for the money. The qualities you exhibit are a poor fit for a mature grief free server. It really isn't a loss to us as much as it is insurance and a time saver.Thanks for the interest though.
Ok just to let you know I dont greif anymore and trust me I dont think I ever griefed unless I have because Im very forgetful plus just cause Im younge does not mean Im not mature. Ok now if you gave me OP I could be trusted thats how good I am to be trusted now but you probaly still wont let me join. I have been looking for a tekkit server that has none of the items banned and stuff plus with friendly people but because you said Every contirbuting member does not count which means you can go jump off a cliff with people watching you so they can see your organs fly out and your blood splat everywhere

Ok just to let you know I dont greif anymore and trust me I dont think I ever griefed unless I have because Im very forgetful plus just cause Im younge does not mean Im not mature. Ok now if you gave me OP I could be trusted thats how good I am to be trusted now but you probaly still wont let me join. I have been looking for a tekkit server that has none of the items banned and stuff plus with friendly people but because you said Every contirbuting member does not count which means you can go jump off a cliff with people watching you so they can see your organs fly out and your blood splat everywhere

And with that lack of reading comprehension is enough evidence to not allow you.

IGN:Jepikaiye

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:No.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?Because tekkit have so many mods and make/build a lot of things.I luv it!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I want have just fun and relax playing with other peoples.I want build a lot of things what you can make with tekkit.

IGN: cibastian

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: NO.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like tekkit because of all the additions and pros it adds to vanilla minecraft. Also my brother has recommended me to join this server

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring myself plus some friends if i enjoy the experience. Also i am an expert in equivalent exchange and ic2. starting to experiment with redpower2 and buildcraft more than i did before. Please accept me.

IGN:bigahigadakota

Name: dakota heiserman

Reason:i wont a good server that someone cant just kill me with full armor

HAve i been banned: no i have never been banned

Do i have skyp: yes i have skyp

Do i have teamspeak 3 : yes i have teamSpeak 3

What can i bring to the community: i love helping people and i love makeing peoples day better

Why do i like tekkit: i love tekkit because i like the mods and all the mods into one

have i been kicked: yes i have been kicked for killing to many people and they cry like a baby #$%&ing babys -_-

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons