[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Short_Guy_LaUgH

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Nope.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?Well, I kinda bored of Vanilla Minecraft and now I'm addicted to Tekkit.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?I love making complex builds, even if their is a easier way of doing it.

IGN: Caeslus

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, because I don't do things that warrant either.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Odd question to post on the technicpack forums, but either way. I like Minecraft, and I enjoy the additional features and tools tekkit brings to the game.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Well I enjoy a relaxing game where I focus on building rather than worrying about making sure my chests are safe enough. I consider myself a team player. In my tekkit experience in some of the "Deluxe" servers I've just decided I need a smaller community where everyone can be somewhat interested in what everyone else is doing. I'm mostly interested in BluePower and IndustrialCraft stuff nowdays, and have been wanting to learn about them in a multiplayer setting.

IGN: Kunzzi

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because it gives you much more than vanilla. Which was addicting already.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Lots of laughs and knowledge about each mod. I remember when I was fresh, so it's good to have someone explaining stuff to you.

IGN: MINECRAFTWIZZ74

Have you ever been kicked/Banned from a server and why?: yes only on normal minecraft for x-raying (but that was a long, long time ago)

Why do you like Tekkit?: It's very fun and you can learn many things with the magical stuff and more ores. :)

What can you bring to the community?: <-- what dose this mean??

IGN:gregatar

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:nope. i prefare playing all games whitout cheating

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? it let's you build advanced buildings and everytime you

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Im a mature player. and i dont mind helping on bigger projects

IGN: arallak

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Taste of the machines and the possibility of doing everything my imagination asks.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? The possibility of achieving my goals of building and making friends.

IGN: Gabb_von_scab

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It is a very fun mod, that adds a whole new aspect to the game. Also, i like doing my own little factories here and there.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Respect, and will hopefully be able to help some people, should they need so.

IGN:dkznike

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:sadly yes 3 or more times for griefing or hack client but i swear its a long time i ago i will never do it agian. i've had alot of trouble trying to join servers because of that but i swear it is over

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? it adds so much to minecraft

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? not anything crazy i am pretty active in the chat so that i guess

Sorry but we won't be able to at this time. I appreciate your honesty but until our staff expands we are already stretched thin.

IGN: Mendatt

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Not that I'm aware of.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like messing with stuff. Taking stuff and trying to make new stuff. Tekkit provides a huge range of stuff to mess with.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? My superb problem-solving skills, moderate aesthetic ability, and experience designing weaponry mining devices.

IGN:patrick712

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:yes because someone grefed me and I got mad and said to the owner why don't you just ban me if you don't believe me so he did

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like tekkit because of all the stuff you can do and create. I have done every thing in vinella and this is more of a challenge

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring a different building style to this really cool server+ all my friends are on it

IGN:fiercewarhawk1

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:No, trolls are annoying

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? it adds so many new ways to play

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i can provide a fun playing time and make some friends and build new marvelous wonders in the world

IGN:jake15243

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Not in recent memory(I have been playing minecraft for a few years now and it may have happened at some point but im generally a nice player).

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?:As previously stated i have played minecraft for a while so I've seen quite a bit, but tekkit just adds a new feel to the entire game, (a feat i find very few mods/mod packs successfully pull off) and to be fair its just fun to play

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?:I love to build, and i don't just mean a little, and given enough time you will see that i can be a bit overzealous with my buildings, that's not to say i wont finish them, it will just take some time.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons