[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

IGN: [none]

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: It really makes a modded minecraft experience easier to obtain if you are not good at that kind of thing and I really love playing with the technology.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I love big group projects, I tend to love lending a hand on digging or exploring expeditions, I am pretty good at storage organization and trying to keep things optimized for efficiency.

We can not run a check or add a person that does not have a in game name. Once you aquire one from buying minecraft please reapply.

Everyone else should have been added. If not please let me, acaldra, gregatar, or beaver01 know and we will take care of it.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Everdean

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like the expanse of variety and diversity and how deep the compilation is.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I feel that I can bring a positive attitude and respect to a friendly community. I believe I could help people with certain aspects of the compilation such as BC and IC2, but I am willing to learn more. I have been a mod on previous servers and I understand how a good server runs, and I respect staff because I know its hardships.

Thank you for considering this application.

IGN: sirducks

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: nope! ;P

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? same reason i like icecream(its fucking epic)

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i know most things off the top of my head and can help when asked

:D

IGN:zeedugan

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:No I have not.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love all of the new things you can do, automating all different types of things, and all the different kinds of machines you can make.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A fun loving, happy, and positive person who isn't afraid to help people and learn new things.

IGN: sirducks

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: nope! ;P

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? same reason i like icecream(its fucking epic)

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i know most things off the top of my head and can help when asked

:D

You have ben added to white list. Welcome to acaldra.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love all of the new things you can do, automating all different types of things, and all the different kinds of machines you can make.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A fun loving, happy, and positive person who isn't afraid to help people and learn new things.

You have ben added to white-list. Welcome to acaldra.

You have been added. Welcome to the server.

IGN? Not sure what this is. Don't think I have one.

Age 33 and 40. This application is for my girlfriend and I.

Kicked/Banned: No. Don't like the rules, don't play there I guess.

Tekkit: Provides a fun alternative to vanilla

Community: Helpful, fairly knowledgeable.

For my gf's account I think I will have to pm it. She just bought the retail version and has to log in by using her email

IGN? Not sure what this is. Don't think I have one.

Age 33 and 40. This application is for my girlfriend and I.

Kicked/Banned: No. Don't like the rules, don't play there I guess.

Tekkit: Provides a fun alternative to vanilla

Community: Helpful, fairly knowledgeable.

For my gf's account I think I will have to pm it. She just bought the retail version and has to log in by using her email

There is only one version of minecraft. You have to setup a In game name. When you login to a server it is the name that shows in the chat. Without one you can't play online or even have a legitimate copy of minecraft

IGN: Mojojojo514

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No, most usually I am the one banning/kicking

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I think it is a new format for veteran or creative Minecraft players.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I can bring my previous tekkit experience, My awesome'ish building skills

I do also have a more positive attitude when it comes to Tekkit, in it instead of thinking won't work I think how can I make it work

This is for my sister!

IGN: minecrafters1231

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No she has not she has been under my supervision

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? She is a apprentice in training

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? She can help me with more of the grunt work around my area

Hope you accept thanks, Mojojojo514

This is for my sister!

IGN: minecrafters1231

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No she has not she has been under my supervision

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? She is a apprentice in training

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? She can help me with more of the grunt work around my area

Hope you accept thanks, Mojojojo514

Im sorry but it seems you missed that she has ben banned once.

MCBouncer

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[username] => minecrafters1231

[issuer] => cyotie911

[server] => c.nerd.nu

[reason] => moderate griefing nerd.nu/appeal

[time] => 2011-11-05 17:56:06

)

Filling this out for my sister: IGN: None, minecraft user is Terraleetragedy

Kicked Banned: No pretty noobish to minecraft.

Like Tekkit: Because she will be able to play with me and my gf

Community: She will bring her awesome manner

You have ben added to white-list. Welcome to Acaldra

Also dont forgot to check our home page att www.acaldra.net

IGN: jonhoward

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? If you can imagine it you can build it. If you can't imagine it you can still build it.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I love to build crazy things just because I can, like an unassuming house that is really a skyscraper built into the ground.

IGN: jonhoward

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? If you can imagine it you can build it. If you can't imagine it you can still build it.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I love to build crazy things just because I can, like an unassuming house that is really a skyscraper built into the ground.

You have ben added to white-list. Welcome to Acaldra

Also dont forgot to check our home page att www.acaldra.net

im having a problem getting onto the server, when i try it says that i require the following mods mod_computercraft 1.41, mod_CCturtle 1.41, mod_IC2 v1.103, mod_railcraft 5.4.7

im logging on through tekkit and have everything installed so i have no idea what the problem could be, i get onto different servers without problems.

IGN:vanillapaste69

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no i have a clean record

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? because it adds industrial components to vanilla minecraft

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i am an expert in tekkit and i am looking for a new server after my old one got shut down

IGN:vanillapaste69

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no i have a clean record

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? because it adds industrial components to vanilla minecraft

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i am an expert in tekkit and i am looking for a new server after my old one got shut down

You have been added to white-list. Welcome to Acaldra!

Also dont forgot to check our home page at: www.acaldra.net

IGN:Carb8nIsHere

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Allows for much more freedom in building

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm a nice guy who likes joking around and helping others.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons