[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

IGN: NewADance

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

:)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: It's special in it's own way, and a lot of fun to discover new things as well. It's just awesome, how else can I describe tekkit?!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: Friendship, creativity, magic, nice builds, err... No violence

:D

this was my worst application ever. Why do I like tekkit? tekkit's got science and magic, two things I really like and kind of worship in life. tekkit is a game of awesomeness and is just the best modpack ever XD

what can I bring to the community? I forgot to add that I can help others if they are stuck. And that I'd like to research the 'magic' part of tekkit and I want to know more about piping and engines and stuff, and I can make almost everything beautiful, even if I say so myself... heehee...

I can't do 2 good applications on 1 day XD sorry!

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:FoeNyxRising

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I like Vanilla okay, but there's a lot more to do in Tekkit.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: A friendly personality, maturity, ingenuity and creativity (Plus, I can keep Paladin_Tristian in line...I'm his girlfriend. =D).

IGN: Rohkabr64

AGE: 13( Don't say kids are idiots because I already know that.)

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?:Vanilla's fun, for a while. Mods take minecraft to a whole new level. Tekkit combines all the greatest mods into one package.

It adds science and magic. (After all, opposites attract.)

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: Intellectuality, friendliness, a helpful and cheerful personality, and ingenuity.

• 1 month later...

IGN: Toffeeghirl , thatrolldude

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope neither of us have.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because we both love being creative, making stuff and helping people out!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? We can bring out experience and help to anyone in need, we also always offer to help out and set up server shops to sell to other players!

IGN: Toffeeghirl , thatrolldude

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope neither of us have.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because we both love being creative, making stuff and helping people out!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? We can bring out experience and help to anyone in need, we also always offer to help out and set up server shops to sell to other players!

IGN: Deltawolf42098

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have been kicked for idle, I dont think ive been ban, not sure and i dont want to be a liar

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Love the mods, doubling ores and auto everything :D plus i'm a massive builder, so the small blocks mod is the best!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Recording, more fame if wanted. Ill help everyone, and ill build for server, if you let me :D But yea anything honestly i want to be in a community sever where we can all help each other

IGN:lilbird08

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: not that i remember

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? it's extrmly fun and gives me something to do

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? lots of lols and help for new ppl

IGN:1Frostbite

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Never been banned how every i do get kicked from my main minecraft server because of idle.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Well i only started playing tekkit a few days go it's really great so far kinda more of a challenge for me.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Well Cookies? no ice cream Cake? Mostly loyal, is all i can think of must be a sloppy idea. The Fact i only joined tekkit a few days ago i can only give loyal to the community, Maybe a little help, with things.

I look forward to hearing a replay tho i am currently applying for a few other servers.

1Frostbite

IGN: iamking124

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Kicked for flying(using a swiftwolf's rending gale, it was just a server error)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I got bored of Minecraft so I wanted to play something that would bring a whole new experience.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I'm nice, and follow orders well.

IGN:Skater3123 (My alt is YoutubeAccount1)

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Yes IDK some glitch in the server and the admins didn't believe me when i applied to get un banned.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?I like creating cool buildings and factories and i want a good community

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can help new people at and teach them the basics of tekkit.

PS:I had my own server then it got hacked and i cant get it to run again.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:SgtRail

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Kicked for being idle and one time a was lagging so it looked like a was flying been banned for x-ray a while ago and banned for grief on a friends private server

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Its fun to experiment with all the new stuff it adds even though i dont understand half of it

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?I can help people be getting them ores and whatever they need and i also want to learn more about Tekkit

IGN: Jackelopemed

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No bans that I am aware of. Frequently kicked, mod powers and, well...we did that to each other for giggles.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I really enjoy the open form style of building, as well as the significant expansion of the game that Tekkit brings to the table.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A solid knowledge base, as well as a reasonable amount of maturity. And I like to build

IGN: MarcelVW

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? : I'm studying as a mechanical engineer, so what's not to love about all the tekkity machinery

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? : I enjoy working with others to create. I'm played tekkit/technic for over a year now and I've play MC sinces it's alpha.

IGN:Hubzy112

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Banned from a normal mine-craft server for getting accused of griefing when it wasn't me.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It gives me many more opportunity's to do what i imaged in my head

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Im a great builder and plan on building a real working house etc Lightswitches fireplace.

IGN:DarkEmperor3

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Yes,Only kicked,when i have glitches with flying (You cant fly on that server) All knows that :P

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?Because it is really cool,intresting and there is IC2 :D

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?What can i Bring?I can Bring many fun but there is 2 variants.1st-Play with me and have fun.2nd-War with me and have fun :D

IGN: Artamy_28

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never :)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Tekkit is so much more sophisticated and fun tan Vanilla MC :)

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm a friendly player usually and I am willing to help whenever I can :). I also plan on building a factory with creepers as their main source of energy :D

IGN: Dragon7374

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Minecraft is good but tekkit brings more possibilitys and more fun to the game.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I would like to start a company to keep the landscape looking beautiful and replanting trees and generally helping everyone.

IGN:noobkiller526

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:Never Banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? You can play however you want and there is never any endgame or limit to what you can do.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring cool machines to to random stuff, great builds using various tekkit machines, and I am pretty darn funny!

IGN: clairina

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No honestly never.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It adds more to the experiences of minecraft and make it more fun to play with others.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I have a good knowledge of tekkit and I am happy to help others out.

IGN:malcolm82

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? adds more to the minecraft experience.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i can help out with community builds and help others with factory build. I wont give many items away but i might help someone with a build to obtain their own.

• 1 month later...

IGN:Inquiry

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:I have been banned from servers but they have been for stupid things ex. i got kicked for building a house out of scaffolding.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?I like tekkit mainly for IC2 and Buildcraft, i enjoy making factories that auto produce items like mfsu's.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?First of all im a blue frog what community doesnt need a blue frog and also im a very skilled builder with almost all the mods plus im really funny when you get to know me.

ps. i know i was banned but if you ask me you should look at the banned list but i have no intentions to do harm to others as a matter of fact i play alone most of the time because i dont want griefied and it allows me to make what i want. all i ask is that you sincerely look at this recomendation to join all i wish is to play a server were noone griefs noone kills me unexpectedly and a server where i can show off my true tallents that i have obtained from tekkit. Please and Thank You

IGN: striker177

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have never been banned of a server

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Because it brings minecraft to a whole new level and there is so much stuff you can do. What i like the most is to make fully automated factorys without using condensers

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Im a nice guy i would gladly help anyone who asks me.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons