crafting bench mk 2???

progrendon

You want the version that matches the version of Technic/Minecraft you are running, funnily enough.

I know right. It always surprises me when I have to get my mod's and my MC's version corresponding to get them to work. Some people even consider that common sense.

dyscrapia sorry mate but dont worry the question has been awnserd

Ooh ooh! I'm dyspraxic too! We should totes get together :D

Anywho, I found that using NEI's Recipe thingy (hovering over the icons on the right and pressing "r") was a whole lot better than Crafting Table II,

as after a while actually crafting things I remembered what they were (a minor miracle for an Aspergic), so I could be all sassy and tell everyone else how to do things :D

EDIT : Oh, you meant dysgrahpia. My bad. Close enough >D

A quick google of "dysgraphia" indicates it's a problem of handwriting (rarely coherence).

I conclude this:

How the fuck does handwriting have to do with typing? You need to remember the spelling, not how badly you write it (which computers do it perfectly, tyvm)

A quick google of "dysgraphia" indicates it's a problem of handwriting (rarely coherence).

I conclude this:

How the fuck does handwriting have to do with typing? You need to remember the spelling, not how badly you write it (which computers do it perfectly, tyvm)

I will answer your question with a question.

How the fuck do do think you're a goddamn expert already?

Go take a lie down somewhere away from your computer/phone/brain.