Please add Krapht's Logistics Pipes

Daikini

This mod is for me a big ecencial of making my farms in forestry and other things .. like auto crafting and so forth

would it be posible to merge that into the Tekkit pack..

Also it would be nice to have buildcraft version. 3.1.3 there is ALOT of cool new features in that i.e gates, blueprints that can really help in automasation.

I really hope the people that makes the Tekkit pack has the time to anwser this.

To be fair though, if you took the time to read, you would find out that the reason there is no SMP version is because Krapht is waiting for BC 3.X to become SMP so he can start modding for SMP.

How does that make his question any less stupid?

i really think you guys should try beein nice instead of acting like your on top of the world and everyone beneath you is less then you...

i was simply asking a question you could just have said "thats not posible at pressent time" instead you act like a twat..

nice going.. wonder if your like that in real life...

i really think you guys should try beein nice instead of acting like your on top of the world and everyone beneath you is less then you...

i was simply asking a question you could just have said "thats not posible at pressent time" instead you act like a twat..

nice going.. wonder if your like that in real life...

Why should I be nice to someone who can't spend 30 seconds of their life doing some research of their own? Why are you so entitled to be treated like a king, with humble peasant work beneath you?

My post was an answer to why it isn't in the pack. Niavmai on the other, try and be a little bit more respectful to people. I mean come on, the guy asked a question you don't have to go off on him. It was just a question.

Respect isn't something you're entitled to. It's something you earn.

please don't if this is that attitude you have when asking.

Reason beeing im not good at researching i just know what the mods are called.. Acting like a king ? what planet are you from seriously if you used your brain and not your mouth you might have a different outcome of peoples reactions.

Respect isn't something you're entitled to. It's something you earn.

Not for me.. i respecet every living person on this planet.. and treat them like that.. unless they insult me

But Niavmai ill stop asking you or the Tekkit guys anymore questions, cus basic politenes and respect.. well you cant complain about something that issent there

Reason beeing im not good at researching i just know what the mods are called.. Acting like a king ? what planet are you from seriously if you used your brain and not your mouth you might have a different outcome of peoples reactions.

Not for me.. i respecet every living person on this planet.. and treat them like that.. unless they insult me

But Niavmai ill stop asking you or the Tekkit guys anymore questions, cus basic politenes and respect.. well you cant complain about something that issent there

It's not hard to research.

that might be the case but still Niavmai need to learn a better tone towards people .. no matter if things are easy or not..

im just not good at it!

Hence i asked the question on here cus people that work on the Techni Pack know more then i do.. i figured that was normal to do..

that might be the case but still Niavmai need to learn a better tone towards people .. no matter if things are easy or not..

im just not good at it!

Hence i asked the question on here cus people that work on the Techni Pack know more then i do.. i figured that was normal to do..

It's just how it works around here. You don't get treated nicely if you don't read and research on your own. A lot of stuff is in obvious places, but people fail to bother looking. So they get on here and ask it, but what they don't understand is that they're the 5,000,000th person to do so. Then when someone blows up on them they don't understand why and just call everyone rude.

i know how much work goes into this dont get me wrong.. but that still dossent justefy that .. period.

if you cant handle it then dont do it easy as that

Sorry buddy but you are in the clear minority here.

Notably with the mods and admins in the majority. Rule #1 has been effort, from day one. If you can't be bothered to read the things your posting, don't expect us to be nice about it. Did you perhaps take into account how goddamn rude it is to come into a forum and blindly shout "I LIKE THIS IT WOULD BE IN THE PACK" and just expect everyone else to do the work for you?

i know how much work goes into this dont get me wrong.. but that still dossent justefy that .. period.

if you cant handle it then dont do it easy as that

Can I message you a million times asking you what the answer to 2+2 is and expect you to never get annoyed?

Don't forget that the people responding to you may or may not be connected to the tekkit team. We are just server admins that scan this for new information. Just like we cant control peoples impulsive questions about their whims, you can't control who answers you and if they are mean or nice about the fact that you can't be bothered to read the mod description before requesting.

And yes, I am a dick.

Allow me to clarify. Personal minecraft server admins. Oops. Didnt mean to imply tekkit team server admins. The point of my post was don't judge or complain about the tekkit team because the way indivisuals respond, because they are just random people just like the OP.

Allow me to clarify. Personal minecraft server admins. Oops. Didnt mean to imply tekkit team server admins. The point of my post was don't judge or complain about the tekkit team because the way indivisuals respond, because they are just random people just like the OP.

Oh yes I see what you meant now.

im not even gonna bother...

i can be polite and ask a question but the person beeing an ass towards me well .... most people dont say anything about him.. that makes sence.

There is just one less person i respect.

but as i said ill never ask another question in here agian.. if thats how you get treatet and it seems like that

im not even gonna bother...

i can be polite and ask a question but the person beeing an ass towards me well .... most people dont say anything about him.. that makes sence.

There is just one less person i respect.

but as i said ill never ask another question in here agian.. if thats how you get treatet and it seems like that

That's not the treatment for asking a question, that's the treatment for asking a redundant question that can be answered with basic research (aka reading the mod's thread) and is posted in the wrong place.