[3.1.2]TMAC's Server![Survival/Creative/Portal/RPG][50 Slots][22 Ex Plugins][Some Banned Items]

TMAC_Kratos

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really interested in this server and have been monitoring the thread but considering the admin appears to be an unfair braindead moron I am now warning people to avoid this. Just read the comments he has been posting, they even show he doesn't know what he's doing running a server.

You have lost a member

@Nozart, @ike4589, @adib: im a very nice owner and i keep the server balanced haveing people you spawn kill, abuseing armor and weapons. abuseing rings. all that stuff is very reasonable rights to ban so unfair unnice owner is very untrue i ban to keep people happy, haveing butt hurt people (which are the banned people) is all part of it, they dont follow rules they get banned, then they get butt hurt, and and wonder why they get banned. everyone on the server are all happy. the only people not happy aare literally the banned people. I do give warning by either kiling the people first or doing a warning kick like i did do to everyone i banned, geo, i multi killed him because he wanted to say i was abuseing my powers, so i went and showed him real abuse, since i wasnt abuseing in the first place. I have legitamate reasons to ban the people i did, and for this will prolly never be unbanned. then @adib specifically: i no very much so wat im doing. I do give warnings and stuff for people to stop and i have legitemate resons to ban people. Especially since the 3 people i banned in the first place were actually a voted ban after i warned them. So being a voted ban means the ban was keeping everyone happy in the server and was very fair, but its up to you if you want to not even try the server or not. and only reason they think i had no reason to ban them was because i dint put a reason after the /ban command, so it just says the ban hammer has spoken. No one should listen includeing you to butt hurt people, that dont follow the rules then whine wen they get banned.

@Nozart, @ike4589, @adib: im a very nice owner and i keep the server balanced haveing people you spawn kill, abuseing armor and weapons. abuseing rings. all that stuff is very reasonable rights to ban so unfair unnice owner is very untrue i ban to keep people happy, haveing butt hurt people (which are the banned people) is all part of it, they dont follow rules they get banned, then they get butt hurt, and and wonder why they get banned. everyone on the server are all happy. the only people not happy aare literally the banned people. I do give warning by either kiling the people first or doing a warning kick like i did do to everyone i banned, geo, i multi killed him because he wanted to say i was abuseing my powers, so i went and showed him real abuse, since i wasnt abuseing in the first place. I have legitamate reasons to ban the people i did, and for this will prolly never be unbanned. then @adib specifically: i no very much so wat im doing. I do give warnings and stuff for people to stop and i have legitemate resons to ban people. Especially since the 3 people i banned in the first place were actually a voted ban after i warned them. So being a voted ban means the ban was keeping everyone happy in the server and was very fair, but its up to you if you want to not even try the server or not. and only reason they think i had no reason to ban them was because i dint put a reason after the /ban command, so it just says the ban hammer has spoken. No one should listen includeing you to butt hurt people, that dont follow the rules then whine wen they get banned.

Then why do you have pvp enabled on the server if you dont want random people killing each other?

wat

I think you should consider running a vanilla server, considering you didn't know what a swiftwolf was. And couldn't work out why you couldn't hit us. Learn about the rings and amour, don't just think we are in creative. And also, learn some better grammar. As reading your sentences makes me want to stab my self in the face.

inb4 "You should stab your self in the face!"

inb4 You find one little bit of wrong grammar in mine.

not everyone has /home

some people just started or of such and didnt get the chance to set a /home, in matter wat pvp is enabled which means you can kill each other, but standing right by the spawn and killing them out of the spawn protection is definately considered Trolling, on top of that you were fucking with ajkesller, and were makeing the server an unfriedly environment, and yes he may have been getting out of controly withanger but you too didnt help trolling him, on top of that spamming the chat with that was before the accident stuff was pissing me off to through being pure annoying. You were just one of the biggest Troll boys i ever seen and Trolls always get fans. which then follw your legacy, which were geo and sp0nge.

I don't personally know any of them, just find it hilarious you would ban someone for saying something in chat, MEH oh well. On a serious note, the server was lagging badly when I was on for the few minutes before I got banned, you should look into that, maybe upgrade that ram. Most TEKKIT servers need more then a messily 3GB of ram to run efficiently. But what do I know? Your response should be, more than I...

Good Day Sir!

i already told you geo stop getting people mixed up i new you werent in creative, i dont have that permissions set up. that was aj mostly and i beleive fluff said something about it too. i never said you were in creative, never thought you were in creative, and knew you never would be able to get into creative. so learn your facts b4 trying to post something. if my grammer and short hand bug you why you stil bother on trying to argue your way back onto the server. gthats all you can come up with that wrong with me being an owner is my grammer because you know all my reasons for the bans were legitamate and cant come up with anything else thats wrong with me. so just stop trying. Done argueing, ban are gonna stick, i know they were all legitamaet reasons, and i was within my full rights to ban, so have fun being ban and just keep replying, it will just get me people not make me lose people. So good luck and keep bumping my server's post.

i

I don't personally know any of them, just find it hilarious you would ban someone for saying something in chat, MEH oh well. On a serious note, the server was lagging badly when I was on for the few minutes before I got banned, you should look into that, maybe upgrade that ram. Most TEKKIT servers need more then a messily 3GB of ram to run efficiently. But what do I know? Your response should be, more than I...

Good Day Sir!

its actually at 3.5 gb of ram wen the reccomended is 3gb of ram for a tekkit server of 20 people, so i currently have plenty of ram for the amount of people on the server, especially since noone else is lagging on the server, i am stil getting compliments for haveing a lag free server on the server, may b you should try upgradeing your comp to run mc better because that was client side not server side.

So Good Day To You Too Sir!

As much as I like the idea of the Legacy of Noz, all you have been doing in this thread is making yourself look like a complete moron, as a summary of what happened for those not in the know:

1. 3 People join a server

2. They play mainly aiming on EE (as new to server and wanted to get a cool setup running)

3. Eventually we reach Redmatter etc. and decide to go join in with the PvP which was going on at spawn (this was about the time you were using a plugin so you could be a dragon or a slime)

4. We needless to say stomp since we took better gear then what was needed

5. Someone of the guys (Who killed us earlier) fight with fists etc.

6. 1 guy rages and spam caps chat with profanity repeatedly

7. You think we have God mode cos you cant kill us and we're flying (Came at us with a diamond sword vs redmatter armour (lol) trying to kill us and we had swiftwolf rings so we could fly)

8. You clear our inventories in retaliation while spamming "Douchebag plugin activated"

9. We claim admin abuse and begin to argue so you spam /kill on Geo

10. We still bicker in chat with each other since you went and trashed our base

11. You unfairly ban 3 people to stop 1 guy from raging

That's an accurate summary, anything you want to add to it? You clearly know very litte about tekkit my friend.

i

its actually at 3.5 gb of ram wen the reccomended is 3gb of ram for a tekkit server of 20 people, so i currently have plenty of ram for the amount of people on the server, especially since noone else is lagging on the server, i am stil getting compliments for haveing a lag free server on the server, may b you should try upgradeing your comp to run mc better because that was client side not server side.

So Good Day To You Too Sir!

Upgrade my computer HA, let me post my specs so you can drool!

Intel 3930K Six Cores 3.8GHz

32Gigs of Ram

3TB of internal Drive Space

128GB SSD

Dual GTX 680TI w/ triple 24" Monitors at 120hz refresh rate.

ISP Speed is: Fiber @ 80G/Down 40G/Up

@ike If you comp is that good there must being something else wrong because it would be lagginf for other people to not just you.

@nozart

1)i never touched any kind of base of anyones.

2)i came at you with a red matter sword

3)can't empty armor with a clear inventory, gotta use /kill'

4)i killed geo wen i saw him with rm armor on again trying to spawn kill more

5)and as i said b4 i new you werent in creative, which includes god mode, since permissions werent set up, so go and get your facts right like geo need to.

@ike If you comp is that good there must being something else wrong because it would be lagginf for other people to not just you.

@nozart

1)i never touched any kind of base of anyones.

2)i came at you with a red matter sword

3)can't empty armor with a clear inventory, gotta use /kill'

4)i killed geo wen i saw him with rm armor on again trying to spawn kill more

5)and as i said b4 i new you werent in creative, which includes god mode, since permissions werent set up, so go and get your facts right like geo need to.

1. You took our Redmatter and our condensers

2. Diamond. Hell look at page 1 from Sp0nge he even mentions diamond sword

3. Why /kill us or empty our invs at all?

4. You said earlier in the thread that was to show him what admin abuse was

5. No you didn't you were oblivious at the fact we could fly without a jetpack

1: Doucheplugin isnt really working, sorry

2: Balance, isnt really balanced. Sorry, had a go at ur server

Protip: Red matter armour vs diamondsword = nothing much will happend (u thought i had creativemode bcouse i had better armour than you?)

Evidence of Point 2.

This is on page 1 of this thread

It's about halfway through so tl;dr below

geo, i multi killed him because he wanted to say i was abuseing my powers, so i went and showed him real abuse, since i wasnt abuseing in the first place

Evidence of point 4

This is on page 2 of this thread

im done repeating the truth, so you can go and argue as much as you want trying to prove it was non legitamate reason to banning you guys. i say wat i saw and wat i did, you say things from wat other people say that dont know there facts either. so you need to go back and try to remember the truth. i got better things to do today. thats startin here in 20 mins, so this really wil have to be my last post plus i still dont know why your trying to argue about unfairness and that you should be unbanned, that it sounds like is you know my server is good and that you want back on, wen most likely if i do uyn ban you are going to troll more, and grief, since from the sounds of things that you are massively butt hurt about a ban that was done due to you guys trolling and makeing "more than one person mad" do to so many people wanted you go right arougn 6. which is quiite a bit at the time since at that time we were only getting upwards of 10-12 people. you were voted out and ii got my resons to have done wat i did, and are now gone from the sever and goodbye for you not knowing facts and not knowing anything that happened at all ra5her then wat happened to you somewat.

im done repeating the truth

How can you be repeating the truth if you have contradicted yourself as I have proven above using quotes from you?

Also it's worth saying I don't want to get unbanned. What I've been doing is exposing who this servers leader is. I don't think I could have done a better job tbh considering how you have acted in this thread, you even have someone unrelated who got banned for no reason (I have no proof of this but isn't it a coincidence that it happened). I think I have in a way proven my point and also got what I wanted looking at Adibs post. Showing your behaviour in this thread was much too easy tbh though.

I really hope people read past the first post to see exactly how the server owner is and how he behaves, because you are immature and don't know what you're doing.

If you are reading this, just play on another server. It's not worth the owner believe me, if you know how long Redmatter gear is to get you will understand.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons