[3.1.2]TMAC's Server![Survival/Creative/Portal/RPG][50 Slots][22 Ex Plugins][Some Banned Items]

TMAC_Kratos

Also it's worth saying I don't want to get unbanned. What I've been doing is exposing who this servers leader is. I don't think I could have done a better job tbh considering how you have acted in this thread, you even have someone unrelated who got banned for no reason (I have no proof of this but isn't it a coincidence that it happened). I think I have in a way proven my point and also got what I wanted looking at Adibs post. Showing your behaviour in this thread was much too easy tbh though.

I really hope people read past the first post to see exactly how the server owner is and how he behaves, because you are immature and don't know what you're doing.

Sometimes I really wonder if people really are as black and white as they seem. You do know that someone has to be aggravated enough to act stern towards people that are giving a server a hard time. And yes, I said stern, because you don't seem to understand. And I'm SO SORRY that we're not so "happy" and "loving" and "caring" all the time on the server because once someone does something that could hurt our server's player count, then yeah, you have to put your foot down.

Yeah sure, maybe a ban was a LITTLE much, MAYBE but:

1) As Kratos said, there are other servers out there in the Minecraft world, so really, why bother arguing about it?

and 2) By the way you are reacting to being banned, I say it is a good thing to keep it that way.

Why would we let someone like you unbanned from our server once again? So that maybe we could have a guest that is angry with our server (such as yourself) potentially grief or spam the chat while the admins are away? Yeah, I'd rather not take that chance.

So you can kick and scream all you want. But know this, you are banned and you are not going to have the chance to be unbanned for the safety of our server. And you can also try as you might to talk us down and make us look bad, but we will always have nice and respectful/respected Minecraft members on our server.

And on another note to finish your quote there:

If you had a sense of what maturity/immaturity is, then you wouldn't have tried to keep this going as long as it did.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changes:

+ 2 New Plugins (GriefPrevention and TekkitCustomization)

- PVP on all worlds

- Old Ban List

+ New Ban List

* The server is gonna go through a transition from haveing Residence and LWC to just GriefPrevention

* New Ban list is from the Default Ban list from TekkitCustomization, All banned items have reasons rangeing from Server crashes-Items haveing no logging(if an item has no logging it means that a anti grief plugin cant prevent it.)

• 2 weeks later...

i think u should unband creepers and frame motors i was going to build a big castle with a big door using frame motors. ceepers are a big part of minecraft. just cus there is the tiniest chance of greif dosen't mean u have to ban it. look at duncan vs. sjin on the yogscast they blew up almost every bodys stuff but there were no problems after words every body wants u to unban flying ring u can only use lightning during a thunderstome i know there can be greif but thats part of tekkit but im not saying that peaple should be free to greif im just saying there is always a chance of greif even when u lest expect it and u sead u can use tnt and stuff under sea level but without creepers and ee the only thing we can make that blows up is nukes i think u should unban ee items and insted of baning the items and the peaple just ban the peaple its making it less fun for peaple like me. like that one time where that guy put alarms all over the place and u baned alarms he was trying to ban alarms so that way he can sneak into peaples houses

I have been having a lot of fun on this server with no lag and have done very well in it. I find that what is banned is for good reasons for the most part. I have also read all the posts regarding this banned person and think he should be given a chance to redeem himself and his friends. I know this is not my call but I think he has learned a lesson. He clearly enjoyed the server and wants to use it again. If he makes a genuine apology for what he did without sarcasm, he should be unbanned. As for the banned items, I wholeheartedly agree with the bans in regards for new players. However, and I do not know if this can be done, I think that trusted players should have access to some of the items like frame motors, quarries, and auto crafting tables. People can do amazing things with them and it is a waste of miners skill. Also, I saw that you were able to prevent explosives from being placed anywhere above sea level. Could you also do this with quarries and un-ban them? Quarries are build craft's jewels atop the crown and should be able to be used by anyone capable of making them. I understand the holes they make are unsightly so could you make them unplaceable above sea level like explosives? To me it is a waste of programing to be banned. Finally, why can I not place lava down on my own claimed land? Seeing as collectors are banned (And I don't mind that because they feel too much like cheating) I wanted to make a cobblestone generator to supply my collector with easy EMC. If this is why it is banned, ok, but what if someone wanted to make a lava moat around their house? I think that this should be aloud.

Thank you for reading my post and I hope you take my concerns to heart.

BTW, My username is elitehater28 and I could vastly contribute to the server if you need help!

@moderngamer327

There is a possiblility i can unban creepers, due to the explosives being banned on the surface thing. The frame motors currently are banned because you can use them and make them pretty much auto move into people areas so you dont have to actually build them in someones area and youo can add things to cause for it to damage, move, build or many other things to peoples trerritories. So basicly they dont log with bukkit, so they cant be unbanned. For the other things banned there is no possibility of them being unbanned. For multiple reasons. Mostly due to not logging through bukkkit. In the future, there can b an update with the plugins with better ports which allow logging through bukkit, but for now it doesnt log and can not be unbanned. Also alarms being banned prevents alot of people trying to be annoying and plus like sneaking in people houses would even do anything as long as you protect your areas.

@lukeb28

Currently quarries should not work at all, due to the fact that buildcraft uses fake users and i had to disable the fake user due to a grief on the temp builders world.

For the lava thing, you are suppose to be able to place it, but it wont flow into other peoples claims. I would need to no exactly what happens and what it says when you try to place lava in your claim so that i can figure out exactly which pluging can be currently doing it, since i currently got 3 plugins that can be behind that, the three are: Essentials, GriefPrevention, and ModifyWorld. You input will narrow it down and allow for a quicker and easier fix as I cant play much recently. So plz reply with more info.

Keep in mind if you if you look at this LINK you will see they are doing a full build of buildcraft and industrial craft onto spout. The server will be moveing over to spout from tekkit most likely when those are done due to the fact that those will probably update alot faster than tekkit is updateing. The full fledged spout versions will have full bukkit logging since spout is all based off of bukkit. Spout is the next gen client where the users only need to download the client and the server can have any game modifying plugins on it (like buildcraft, industrialcraft) with out the users also needing to download the plugin client side like you had to do previously. Tekkit is a client with all those plugins built in thats why you dont need to download them individually, tekkit is the first public client to actually try to do this with major mods. Spout has been around for a long time with that ability the entire time, but the api for its been lacking untilrecently when they had a complete redone of bukkit, which allowed for more advanced api to make all these possible. THE FUTURE IS COMEING IN THE FORM OF SPOUT. Not spout based clients like tekkit.

P.S. Sorry for not being on much i recently got the valve complete pack on steam and garrys mod and also been job searching. So havent had much time inbetween job searching and being addicted to the steam games.

P.S.S. To people signing up on the website to get creative on the Temp_Builders world, i officially slowed down on adding people do to not being on much, griefing, and the fact i need to clean up the members list from people who i either banned or dont ever get on the server any more. The cleaning also includes redoing a big part of my permissions config files whie trying to setup a seperate users file for more organization. The approvals will continue once the clean up is finished. Also i am truly thinking about cleaning up worlds more where i will be getting rid of the nether and end for TMAC also getting rid of world and the end and nether for that and get them to stop auto loading onto the server to get extra room for a new creative world. The new creative world will be for the public and I WILL NOT BE FIXING OR BANNIN PEOPLE FOR GRIEFING ON IT. So you will have to pay attention to makeing sure you protect your stuff. The not takeing care of the griefing will cause for the world being reset once in a while, but that will allow for people to keep entertained, without needing approval and will cause for alot less griefing in the actual worlds like Temp_Builders. I may do the same for the survival world but keep the same for the free and add a new one for members. If this all does happen then it will cause for alot of items to be unbanned on the 2 non sign up worlds. I may also d something a little extra on the member worlds where everyone already member will be able to get on the members worlds while only people who donate will be able to get on the members worlds. That should stop just about all griefing on the important worlds. Give your inputs on the ideas.

There is no message when I place the lava. It simply dissapears once I place it. Oddly, If I right click where I placed it, I pick up a lava bucket as if I had actually placed the lava. Also for the continuing of the ban of frame motors, I said if they were trusted builders. I myself have no interest in greving or killing as the offended person would likely do their best to get pay back on me. Still, Thank you for replying to my post and it has opened my eyes into how difficult it must be to run a server and a life at the same time.

probly because dosnt want people to be lazy there goes my castle and my factory i quit the server there is just to much baned i found a new server thats fun not nearly as much band items but remember this ee is one of the bigest things in tekkit and if u take that away there wont be as many people and the stuped area protectsion wont let me mess with my own shop it says i need someones permision to do anything with it and i cant get it to work im leaving the server i respect u trying to make sure no one greifs and i know it must be hard runing a server but you've gone way to far with the ban list and sides even if i wanted to come back i cant becasue i tried making an io xspander and it buged out and kicked me off and now wont let me on

@lukeb28 There is a dupe glitch with the auto crafting tables thats why

Also we are haveing a complete redo of permissions and the world setup. This means that we will have seperate world for trusted members from the noobies. This will also allow for us to have less banned items for the trusted members. The nooby worlds will not be watched over for griefing, inst the will just be reset once every week or 2 or wen massive griefing has happened.

The new world layout will look something like so:

Starter_Survival_World

Starter_Builders_World

Trusted_Survival_World

Trusted_Builders_World

Portal_World

RPG_World

TMAC

The serperation will allow for more anti griefing while allowing us to give more features to people who are active and trusted. This will also atrract alot more people considering just being a starter you can build creatively.

The new Ranks will be as followed:

Starter - instead of Noob

Normal_Builder - For signing up on the website, possibility of gaining ability to go to RPG_World

Trusted_Builder - For becomeing trusted by the staff, showing that you dont grief. Gets the ability to build on the Trusted worlds.

Portal_Builder - you get this by your chamber build request being accepted. This allows you to build chambers. Dont nessecarily need to be trusted for this.

RPG_Builder- you get this by your RPG_World build request being accepted. This allos you to build mopre towns and quests in the RPG_World. Must be trusted to not be trying to complete quests via cheating with creative.

Ultimate_Builder - Get the ability to build on TMAC

Moderator - Have basic admin tools such as kkick mute and ban.

Administrator - have all abilities on the server possible

@moderngamer327 That is a temporary thing if it is an actual tekkit server with less banned items that wont be for long. They will see things that they need to ban over time and they will most likely catch up with our banned items list length, but if you do stay on the server and since you've been on the server for so long and i no you. You will automatically become a trusted member along with 20 other people, but you still need to sign up on website too. That will allow you to have the fewer banned items list, such as you will have rm tools, dm tools, quarries and turtles. There will still be some things banned such as nukes and anything with dfupeing capabilities. Only on survival worlds, the new banned items list will allow for the dupeing items to work on the creative worlds. The server is going through a massive transfermation. Ofc this means the server is whitelisted for maintenacne for about 3 days. Along with this the tekkit forum post is prolly going to go through an entire rewrite just about for all the new info.

Changes:

*Server is whitelisted for maintenance

Full maintenance list:

Server:

Full Permissions rewrite

Full World Reorganization

Full banned items list rework

Tekkit Forums:

Full rewrite to implement all the new feature, permisisons, and banned items.

We are moveing the minecraft sections to a completely different weebhoster via enjin.

It will be a free website which means it will be a subdomain until further notice

Have many integrated features directly fromt he server itself such as: Donations via commands, Ranks on forums and profile corresponding with server ranks and many more.

This also means people mostly on the trusted user list will definately have to resign up on the new website. Once the new website is up and running there will be a week delay b4 everything minecraft is gonna be deleted off the orignal website.

Item Banned List (All items banned are banned on all worlds):

Usage Banned:

1. - 27585:2: Divining Rod III
  2. - 27526:*:Philosopher's Stone
  3. - 27532:*:Black Hole Band

Ownership Banned:

1. - 27556:*:Catalytic Lens
  2. - 22527:*: Destruction Catalyst
  3. - 27530:*:Evertide Amulet
  4. - 27579:*:Infernal Armor
  5. - 27580:*:Abyss Helmet
  6. - 27537:*:Harvest Goddess Band
  7. - 27583:*:Mercurial Eye
  8. - 27584:*:Ring of Arcana
  9. - 27536:*:Swiftwolf's Ring
  10. - 27548:*: Dark Matter Shears
  11. - 27538:*:Watch of Flowing Time
  12. - 27531:*:Volcanite Amulet
  13. - 27546:*: Dark Matter Sword
  14. - 27543:*: Dark Matter Pickaxe
  15. - 27544:*: Dark Matter Shovel
  16. - 27545:*: Dark Matter Hoe
  17. - 27547:*: Dark Matter Axe
  18. - 27555:*: Dark Matter Hammer
  19. - 27564:*:Red Matter Pickaxe
  20. - 27565:*:Red Matter Shovel
  21. - 27566:*:Red Matter Hoe
  22. - 27567:*:Red Matter Sword
  23. - 27568:*:Red Matter Axe
  24. - 27569:*:Red Matter Shears
  25. - 27570:*:Red Matter Hammer
  26. - 27572:*:Red Matter Katar
  27. - 27573:*:Red Matter Morning Star
  28. - 26524:*:Cannon
  29. - 126:10:Nova Catalyst
  30. - 126:11:Nova Cataclysm
  31. - 216:*:Turtle
  32. - 150:12:Igniter
  33. - 153:*:Quarry
  34. - 214:*:World Anchor
  35. - 7303:*:Anchor Cart
  36. - 213:11:Feed Station
  37. - 7310:*:Tunnel Bore
  38. - 7308:*:Iron Bore Head
  39. - 7272:*:Steel Bore Head
  40. - 7314:*: Diamond Bore Head
  41. - 169:*:Automatic Crafting Table
  42. - 194:1:Automatic Crafting Table MkII
  43. - 7281:*:Work Cart
  44. - 150:7:Frame Motor

Placement Banned:

1. - 126:0:Energy Collector I
  2. - 126:1:Energy Collector II
  3. - 126:2:Energy Collector III
  4. - 223:1:Tesla Coil
  5. WorldBanned:
  6. - 135:1:Nether Diamond Ore

Crafting Banned:

1. - 126:0:Energy Collector I
  2. - 126:1:Energy Collector II
  3. - 126:2:Energy Collector III
  4. - 223:1:Tesla Coil
  5. - 264:*: Diamond
  6. - 263:*:Coal/Charcoal
  7. - 263:*:Coal/Charcoal
  8. - 15:*:Iron Ore
  9. - 14:*:Gold Ore
  10. - 73:*:Redstone Ore
  11. - 331:*:Redstone Dust
  12. - 140:5:Copper Ore
  13. - 49:*:Obsidian
  14. - 248:*:Tin Ore
  15. - 140:4:Tin Ore
  16. - 30217:*:Sticky Resin
  17. - 289:*:Gunpowder
  18. - 351:4:Lapis Lazuli
  19. - 110:*:Mycelium
  20. - 2:*:Grass

Reasons for bans: Clicky

Other Banned Item:

1. -383:*:Spawn Eggs
  2. -192:1 & 192:2:Alarms
  3. All Explosives Are Surface Banned, Must be below sea level. (May change to completely banned depending on how this works)

Reasons for bans:Banned due to possibility of server crash and Griefing

DUDE, you put most of tekkit on the banned list. Why the hell would you get a tekkit server if you are going to ban almost every item in tekkit and many in vanilla from usage on the server? WHY?!!!!!!!!!!

@Nozart, @ike4589, @adib: im a very nice owner and i keep the server balanced haveing people you spawn kill, abuseing armor and weapons. abuseing rings. all that stuff is very reasonable rights to ban so unfair unnice owner is very untrue i ban to keep people happy, haveing butt hurt people (which are the banned people) is all part of it, they dont follow rules they get banned, then they get butt hurt, and and wonder why they get banned. everyone on the server are all happy. the only people not happy aare literally the banned people. I do give warning by either kiling the people first or doing a warning kick like i did do to everyone i banned, geo, i multi killed him because he wanted to say i was abuseing my powers, so i went and showed him real abuse, since i wasnt abuseing in the first place. I have legitamate reasons to ban the people i did, and for this will prolly never be unbanned. then @adib specifically: i no very much so wat im doing. I do give warnings and stuff for people to stop and i have legitemate resons to ban people. Especially since the 3 people i banned in the first place were actually a voted ban after i warned them. So being a voted ban means the ban was keeping everyone happy in the server and was very fair, but its up to you if you want to not even try the server or not. and only reason they think i had no reason to ban them was because i dint put a reason after the /ban command, so it just says the ban hammer has spoken. No one should listen includeing you to butt hurt people, that dont follow the rules then whine wen they get banned.

Yes, and you are going to keep us from abusing every item in all of minecraft and tekkit combined you dumbshit

@drevil179 if you look closely, not even close to all items are banned. Most of the items are repeated items for a different kind of ban. you need to read it and also they are only tekkit items not vanilla items, except for the spawn eggs. If you really knew tekkit you would know all the dupes and know that tekkit does not fully log with bukkit which causes for griefing. Most of these items are do to griefing. Not really for abuseing anymore do to the fact if you were following we got a new anti grief plugin which has spawn protection, so no abuseing just griefing and ability to ruin economy once i initiate economy. DON'T ONLY READ THE BUTTHURT PEOPLES POSTS THEN PRETEND LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. Learn more about bukkit and why each item is banned and make sure to read that its not even close to being all of tekkit disabled like some people want to say. First Read, Then Think, Then Post. Don't just copy and paste something without thinking or reading. Also once the server is out of maintenance actually join the server. As long as you are a legit player not trying to dupe or anything, you will find that you wont ever need just about none of the items on the list.

Yes, and you are going to keep us from abusing every item in all of minecraft and tekkit combined you dumbshit

You've probably never been on our server before so let me bring you up to speed. (*ahem*)

Hi, my name is TMAC_DeathAngel, I am the Co-Owner of the TMAC server and, for that matter, the TMAC clan in general. We're sorry you don't have the time/patience to fully experience our server, but I can assure you we are a well-respected server with very nice regulars that go on our server. For example:

• We have had many compliments from our members on how understanding and considerate we are to our members.
  • We have actually had members willing to help us any time something went wrong.
  • Griefing is down 90% from our members and admins collaborating together to make our server better.
  • Members have the utmost respect for us and vice versa, due to us being so interactive with our members and always willing to help.
  • Rarely do we ever have anyone complain on our server, and if there is such a person, our members always have our backs and sometimes they will answer to the disgruntled member for us.
  • We will actually unban some items for trusted members, but it takes time, so that people who intend on griefing on our server REALLY have to work on it, which makes it less likely for someone to grief on our trusted worlds, also allowing trusted members more freedom to build and not have to worry about others ruining their day.

So, in a nut shell, we really have a well-respected community where every body works with each other and people love being on our server. So, before you try to continue trying to talk down our server, go on and try it when the new server is up. Then give us your feedback personally and we will deal with it accordingly.

But thank you for your concern with our server, we will definitely take your comments into consideration so long as you do the same with ours.

I'll be sure to reply with anything you need.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

-TMAC

I'm sorry if it is online and I just got the wrong info, but when will the server come back online? It has been more than three days. Also, I heard that you will be resetting the survival world. I am just wondering if this is true as I have a very amazing home with very advanced processing facility's that I would love to share with everyone. I am sure that someone reading this has seen or even had me build my Industrial/Build Craft EMC generator (The one with blaze rods and macerators). I have many more designs that I would love to share. I love this server and cannot wait for it to come back online and hope I am aloud to continue to contribute.

PS. will auto crafting tables be available for trusted members?

probly because dosnt want people to be lazy there goes my castle and my factory i quit the server there is just to much baned i found a new server thats fun not nearly as much band items but remember this ee is one of the bigest things in tekkit and if u take that away there wont be as many people and the stuped area protectsion wont let me mess with my own shop it says i need someones permision to do anything with it and i cant get it to work im leaving the server i respect u trying to make sure no one greifs and i know it must be hard runing a server but you've gone way to far with the ban list and sides even if i wanted to come back i cant becasue i tried making an io xspander and it buged out and kicked me off and now wont let me on

ee is not banned. Just energy collectors which are cheap and feel like cheating, and rings which are over powered.

the maintenance has bern delayed because i was sick for the last couple of days, today was suppose to be the testing day. Then tomorrow the server was gonna come back online. I'm gonna try to get the server back online via tomorrow still, but may not b tell later tomorrow night.

Update:

Only gotta do two more things to enter testing:

* Finish the moderator applications

* Actually write the banned items permisisons on the server, forgot about that part.

About another 2-3 hours before entering testing

Testing may not be done tell later tomorrow, i'll try to get testing done today though

The server should be opened no later then about a day and a half

Update:

Only gotta due two more things to enter testing:

* Finish the moderator applications

* Actually write the banned items permisisons on the server, forgot about that part.

About another 2-3 hours before entering testing

Testing may not be done tell later tomorrow, i'll try to get testing done today though

The server should be opened no later then about a day and a half

OK. You never mentioned if auto crafting tables would be for trusted players. Thanks for the update though!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons