Very Frequent Problem With No Solution ???

MurphyCraft

There have been well over 100 different posts about the Technic launcher being downloaded, and then ran, and it stop working, most of these posts have been made today, and no one of them has a successful solution. Just a bunch of other people commenting saying they are having the same problem, and yet no solution from anyone.

Why hasn't someone fixed this problem with the Technic launcher not working ?

I have been looking into it all day today, i download, and it didn't work for me. so why hasnt it been fixed, or updated, its clear alot of people are having problems.

There have been well over 100 different posts about the Technic launcher being downloaded, and then ran, and it stop working, most of these posts have been made today, and no one of them has a successful solution. Just a bunch of other people commenting saying they are having the same problem, and yet no solution from anyone.

Why hasn't someone fixed this problem with the Technic launcher not working ?

I have been looking into it all day today, i download, and it didn't work for me. so why hasnt it been fixed, or updated, its clear alot of people are having problems.

oh hey, guy who copy/pasted the same random plea for help into about 4 unrelated threads which I moderated earlier today. how's it going? good? awesome. listen, you should really take the advice that has been given to you about 50 times now. seriously.

And freackachu please save the energy, i like the mod, want to play the mod, and i have a problem getting it to work, so i ask around for help, because that seems to be hard to find, or far fetched on this forum, sorry.

No problem there ok, calm down kid.

it's not exactly a lot of effort on my part, don't worry about that. in the future, the best way to get an answer is to first search for similar problems and try the solutions offered. if that doesn't work, make your own thread in the appropriate section. posting in other threads that aren't related to your problem or are super old isn't the way to get help, it's the way to get kellered, which you did.

Last time i checked this was a post i posted in the general discussion so im not posting in the wrong place. And i did search this up and the 50 posts about it had no solution that worked for anyone. Help with this topic is hard to find.

Don't make me post all of the ones that I have seen solved (many of them by yours truly...)

And freackachu please save the energy, i like the mod, want to play the mod, and i have a problem getting it to work, so i ask around for help, because that seems to be hard to find, or far fetched on this forum, sorry.

No problem there ok, calm down kid.

If you feel like being a condescending bag of dicks to my moderation staff you can deal with me instead if you like.