Remove

Pulse95

Man i cant believe you guys actually go outside, If i went outside i would miss some of the posts on the the forums

Come on guys get your priorities straight.

I myself prefer it to be around 70 F and all is well with the world.

On a more local note we are supposed to have our first freezing temp in a couple of days, huge change from a month ago when we had 105+ temps for months.

I'm in mid Missouri US by the way.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I love snow. Winter is my favorite season. You can play/watch hockey (most years but this year it is questionable due to the lockout), go skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, make snowmen, cuddle ;), etc.

Ever tried swimming in the winter?

It's quite a sport here, not many can handle the cold. My dad tried it once, he got sick for days. My mom does it 2-3 times a week!

Ever tried swimming in the winter?

It's quite a sport here, not many can handle the cold. My dad tried it once, he got sick for days. My mom does it 2-3 times a week!

Its called the Polar Bear Swim. Every year on new years eve at 12:01 we jump in the ocean in BC. Coldest I have ever been!

I can't believe that we've spent the past three pages talking about weather.

Actually, I take that back. I should know these forums well enough now to realize that if it's in the off topic section, it is WAY off topic.

Ontopic (not at all): I'm glad you've gotten back to your roots with the new pic.

Ontopic (not at all): I'm glad you've gotten back to your roots with the new pic.

Thanks. It was choice between this and an older pic I found on google. I got this one by snapping a screenshot of a Magic: The Gathering card (I have the Magic app installed on my iPad) and cropping it so that it was just the picture of the Necromancer.

Edit: Here's the other picture I was considering

nf26f.jpg

• Moderators

For some reason I feel I should bend my knee and welcome the dark lord and offer him my sword and pledge my loyalty...

And after we conquered Middle Earth I'd probably stab him in the back and keep the throne for myself :)

For some reason I feel I should bend my knee and welcome the dark lord and offer him my sword and pledge my loyalty...

And after we conquered Middle Earth I'd probably stab him in the back and keep the throne for myself :)

there is only one dark lord, and he does not share power.