[3.1.2] ForeverMachines [16+] [PvP/PvE] [120 Slots][Towny][Progression][Wars][Purchase some EE]

SirStompsalot

fm.jpg

Isn't that the worst banner ever?

Tekkit Version: 3.1.2

Server IP: forevermachines.com

Ram: 16GB

Host: Dedicated Server

Note:

This server is currently preparing for its first Server War!

bn-about.png

ForeverMachines is the result of wanting more. More PVP, more balance, more economy. We were tired of connecting to a server only to see the terrain obliterated, tired of donors getting all the trimmings, and tired of looking for a new server every few weeks. Eventually it was suggested that a server we could control was the solution.

ForeverMachines is new. While we had a rocky start, we overhauled our entire server to design a game that we wanted to play, and a server that would still provide things to do after all the machines are built. We encourage grand building, ludicrous factories and hording massive amounts of resources. Our machines... are forever.

Okay, I promise not to do that again.

bn-features.png

Our server comes fully equipped with heated seats and power windows. Well not really, but we do have a few gadgets and gizmos to make things interesting.

The first thing that we tried to do with FM is direct a progression system. Unlike other servers where you might hunker down in your hole and collect resources with EE, we throw you to the wolves and see what you're made of. There is no begging on FM, no hand-outs, and we roll on hard mode so you'd best make sure you're equipped.

Some of our plugins include:

• MCBans
    You're sure you've never been banned before?
  • BoseConomy
    For the aspiring millionaire, earn money even while offline with regular paydays! Did I mention that everyone starts with 5000 credits?
  • Towny
    To protect your factories and homes, start a town. Found a nation. Wage wars.
  • HelpTicket
    Tired of waiting for us to get online? File a ticket and we'll get them when we log on.
  • LWC
    The defacto standard of protecting your items. Lock your machines and chests to make sure it doesn't get stolen!
  • SignShop
    Chestshop is outdated and doesn't work great with Tekkit. Hyperconomy is bloody hard for new folks to understand. Signshop is the interim for the custom ForeverMachines economy plugin.
  • SimpleWarnings
    Admins dish out warnings as needed but we're not tyrants. Stack up five warnings and you're looking for a new home.
  • Spamguard
    Yeah. We hate spam too.

bn-nations.png

There are three nations within ForeverMachines. These nations are in a state of perpetual hostility with one another and wars do break out. The rivalry is intense, similar to red vs blue, Yankees vs Red Sox or Israelis vs the Palestinians. Player killing within your own nation is discouraged.

Each nation has their own ranks to earn, and these ranks in turn unlock items and blocks. Your way of progressing, our way of getting to know you.

• Mystic Nation
    The nerds of ForeverMachines, Mystic Nation is one of experts and merchants. They generally don't stray too far from safety, instead preferring to amass wealth and build machines.
    Ranks: Scribe, Mage, Seer, Oracle, Archmage
  • Clockwork Nation
    The Mad Scientist nation. They balance PVP with ingenuity, and go mining fully decked out.
    This nation is still in progress.
  • Merc Nation
    Killers for hire and assassins, Merc Nation doesn't hide behind PVP protection. They live in the wild, claiming their land and slaughtering anyone nearby.
    Ranks: Soldier, Knight, Dragoon, Captain, General

bn-items.png

By now, most of you know the drill. No nukes, mining lasers and so forth. However, this list has been greatly considered. It may seem like a lot, but if you can't understand that we disable these items to keep PVP fair(ish) and the economy balanced(ish) perhaps another server is better for you.

• EE is disabled for crafting. We believe EE is for the lazy, and at FM we are not lazy. However, you can earn the right to purchase swiftwolf rings and alchemical bags and other goodies.
  • Buildcraft Item Pipes - Not permitted to place though you're still permitted fluid pipes and power pipes. For everything else, use Redpower.
  • Mining Laser - This is mostly due to the rapid destruction that it can cause, as well as unreasonable amounts of items on the ground.
  • Quantum Chest - Its a PVP server, and these items make you nigh invincible. Where's the fun in that?
  • Water strainer - some really nasty things go wrong when using this.
  • Crystal Chest - We're on the fence about this, but you can't deny that these cause client lag like crazy.

Items you'll have to earn access to through rank up:

Quarry, Filler, Builder, Template Drawing Table, Energy Link, Oil Fabricator, Tesla Coil, Land Mark, Nuclear Reactor, Reactor Chamber, Block Breaker, Igniter, Lava Fabricator, TNT, Lava, TNT Cart, Industrial TNT, Lava source, Lava Bucket, Forcefield Core & Mass Fabricator

bn-rules.png

Some of these should be no-brainers, but lets list them anyways:

• Trashing the terrain with no reason is griefing.
  • Griefing is ONLY permitted in the wild. ANY griefing within towns will result in a ban.
  • If its in the wild and unlocked, take whatever you like.
  • Do not bypass protections.
  • Cussing is allowed, but keep it reasonable.
  • Absolutely no racism or sexism.
  • You must be 16+ to join.
  • Do not disrespect the staff. We have little patience for it.

bn-screenshots.png

834811.jpg

Spawn!

834810.jpg

Merc Capital

834809.jpg

Lore Capital

839898.jpg

Mall.

852149.jpg

Nation Arms Towers.

Please understand that it is a mature server. You MUST be 16+ to join.

Tekkit Forums, I have come here to use a right that I have, and that is the freedom of speech. I would like to give you a piece of advice to you about this server owner and he he runs the "show". I joined the day the server started with my friends coolkid, amegos, and gar. My friends and I played for countless hours on this server, allowing us to create the Nano and Quantum armour sets, as well as the amazing IC2 machines. We soon found large amounts of tungsten below our base and sold them for profit. We soon had 600k+ between my friends and I. On the 7th of October I woke up to see that my friends and I were rolled back and that we had lost a good chunk of bought our chest items as well as our inventory items. A few minutes later we found out that everyone on this server was jealous of my "crews" engineering skills and countless hours of mining, crafting, and pvping. Soon after that we found out that this admin was going out of his way to destroy us, and I MEAN DESTROY US. He kicked my dear friend Amegos for (Name calling/defending himself.) and I soon came to find a sign (see screen shots) on one of his friends house saying "WARNING COOLKID7500 IS A LITTLE BITCH KILL ON SIGHT" right before a person called panda bear (spelt with lil numbers) calling him "a little whore" and a "worthless little bitch". My friend Amegos (whom I mentioned above) replies with "your just a bitch". The second after that THE ALL MIGHTY AND ALL KNOWING ADMIN "sir stomps a lot" (PAY ATTENTION TO THE STOMP PART) kicks our friend Amegos for "name calling" as I stated above (real mature for a 16+ server).

The moral of the story is this: ALL knew joiners should be wary of this server because having fun and playing hard is apparently against the rules in this server

Screenshots

http://imgur.com/Nihf3

Tekkit Forums, I have come here to use a right that I have, and that is the freedom of speech. I would like to give you a piece of advice to you about this server owner and he he runs the "show". I joined the day the server started with my friends coolkid, amegos, and gar. My friends and I played for countless hours on this server, allowing us to create the Nano and Quantum armour sets, as well as the amazing IC2 machines. We soon found large amounts of tungsten below our base and sold them for profit. We soon had 600k+ between my friends and I. On the 7th of October I woke up to see that my friends and I were rolled back and that we had lost a good chunk of bought our chest items as well as our inventory items. A few minutes later we found out that everyone on this server was jealous of my "crews" engineering skills and countless hours of mining, crafting, and pvping. Soon after that we found out that this admin was going out of his way to destroy us, and I MEAN DESTROY US. He kicked my dear friend Amegos for (Name calling/defending himself.) and I soon came to find a sign (see screen shots) on one of his friends house saying "WARNING COOLKID7500 IS A LITTLE BITCH KILL ON SIGHT" right before a person called panda bear (spelt with lil numbers) calling him "a little whore" and a "worthless little bitch". My friend Amegos (whom I mentioned above) replies with "your just a bitch". The second after that THE ALL MIGHTY AND ALL KNOWING ADMIN "sir stomps a lot" (PAY ATTENTION TO THE STOMP PART) kicks our friend Amegos for "name calling" as I stated above (real mature for a 16+ server).

The moral of the story is this: ALL knew joiners should be wary of this server because having fun and playing hard is apparently against the rules in this server

Screenshots

http://imgur.com/Nihf3

TJBill;

I understand your frustration. However, your rant is a little one sided. We were patient with you guys and tried to work with you, but you constantly made the server an unpleasant experience for other players; no one was 'jealous' of you, they just didn't feel you were the right fit. I understand you're complaint regarding the screenshot, but I also have server logs of your team being equally difficult.

This started with one of your team bypassing protections, and he was banned for it after being warned. Amegos picked a fight with bother players and myself as a result, and it escalated. We tried to resolve it, but it ended with bans.

We do have warnings installed, which are our approach for letting people know that their behavior is unacceptable.

Best of luck finding a new server. We wish nothing but the best for you folks.

I have been with this server from the start and I have to say that this is a great server, it has a wonderful community and an owner that actually knows what he is doing and how to handle difficult situations.

Keep up the good work, Stomps and thanks for letting me be a part of this awesome server!

Tj:

Gar bypassed protections. He was banned after a warning about it.

Amegos was repeatedly rude to other players and staff despite regular requests to stop.

You were banned because you logged into the server just to pick a fight.

Coolkid was identified as a problem player, being overall juvenile and making the server a negative experience.

All in all, you folks are NOT welcome on MY server. I pay the bills, and that's it. This isn't me power tripping, this is me not wanting to play with people like you; repeatedly rude, lying to the me about what you had, and repeated disrespect towards other players.

Further disputes will not resolve anything. You're welcome to try, but your bans will not be lifted.

Leaders fall and leaders rise believe what you want.

Reminding you I don't want to play on your server I don't give a shit those banns are worthless to MCbanns.com they are already working on removing your server

I don't give one flying fuck if you pay the bills shit server shit community

secondly your the worst admin ever I've owned more servers than you and dealt with my fair share of minges and could of handled that much better

but what you did was fucking pure evil and if you think you got away with what you did your so fucking wrong

But you know what surprises me you have no proof what so ever NOTHING I have no screens no proof your just a big scum bag thinking is as big shot talk down to everyone

Karma's a bitch

I have been with this server from the start and I have to say that this is a great server, it has a wonderful community and an owner that actually knows what he is doing and how to handle difficult situations.

Keep up the good work, Stomps and thanks for letting me be a part of this awesome server!

Actual working with cut throats are great like sir stomps Asshole admin ever I feel like a well round community member keep the shitty work up !

Actual working with cut throats are great like sir stomps Asshole admin ever I feel like a well round community member keep the shitty work up !

You seem to be digging quite the hole for yourself my friend. Bottom line as I see it, its his server and he makes the rules. Don't piss off the Admin and then whine to us...

You seem to be digging quite the hole for yourself my friend. Bottom line as I see it, its his server and he makes the rules. Don't piss off the Admin and then whine to us...

This is always how it works. The hole's pretty deep, and it doesn't get shallower for a month. Also, MCBans is worthless.