The Hunger Games

crzymn777

I just finished the last book (Mockingjay). I won't ruin the ending for anyone, but that book makes me feel like putting on a rope necklace and jumping off a chair.

Jokes aside, I'll never look at a Hunger Games server the same way again.

Hipster references aside, I read those books before they were cool. And I fucking hated the ending.

*SPOILER ALERT*

*QUIT FUCKING READING IT'S A SPOILER*

*I WARNED YOU*

Katniss should have ended up with Gale. He was the character I identified with, and he basically disappears with no happy ending - in fact, nobody really gets a happy ending. That made me so furious.

*YOUR OWN FAULT, JACKASS*

Hipster references aside, I read those books before they were cool. And I fucking hated the ending.

*SPOILER ALERT*

*QUIT FUCKING READING IT'S A SPOILER*

*I WARNED YOU*

Katniss should have ended up with Gale. He was the character I identified with, and he basically disappears with no happy ending - in fact, nobody really gets a happy ending. That made me so furious.

*YOUR OWN FAULT, JACKASS*

That was a reference to something? I thought I made it up. I guess that's what I get for playing Minecraft while watching movies.

"I did (x) before it was cool" is the most classic hipster line I have ever heard - dating back beyond the existence of hipsters.

I read sci-fi novels before it was cool. Oh wait - as long as people read books I'm happy. Reading is awesome, unless it is smut.