Fusion Generator + anti matter

evilz1234

I would like to also add the Fusion Generator to tekkit. (no modding skills i can't do it) it will take to craft it 1 block of klien star omega (9 fully charged kilen star omgeas) and 8 klien omegas around it. then 4 blocks of iridum (9 irdium ores or plates not sure witch) in each cornor and the klien star block in the middle 2 anti matter (i'm also adding well not making but reqesting that it be made anti matter 3 red matter and 6 dark matter (like you make one red matter) also mk4 realays for EE i think. 1 anti matter with the mk3 underneath with glowstone blocks (made with 4 glowstone) around it. and for the last two spaces mk3 relays. (all the kilen omegas have to be fully charged or else you can't craft the Fusion Generator) The fusion Geneorator should produce a lot of EMC's and EU's a sec meaning you can power your house AND your energey condenser's, (yes i'm on the Tekkit forums maybe they can subbmit this to the makers of EE and such.) In theroy it could power 6 MFSU's or it could hold 1 Billon EU. So in order to craft it you need 4 blocks of irduim ore/plates 2 anti matter (next to the 4) that should be 6 up and down now the klien star block in the middle and 2 MK3 realys above that and below that EMC value not sure... EU/s = not sure maybe the modders have and idead on that. It may need to be a little less valueble but its fusion all you have to do it place it down and you can mine it with your bare hands and it won't break because I wouldn't want something that precious to be broken. (or pop out an advanced machince block) it maybe to over powered so it may need to ONLY produce EMC OR EU. The anti matter is for MK4 things like anti matter furnce and such and yes there is a major over haul in the next update but i doubt they have MK4's and if they do it may be because of this idea.

Well, seeing as EE is getting a huge overhaul in the next update, pitching this to Pahimar would likely be pretty pointless. Also, this sounds like it would be pretty unbalanced... (not that EE is balanced). once you get this thing, you would basically be done... You don't need power and you don't need mats for EMC.

Well, seeing as EE is getting a huge overhaul in the next update, pitching this to Pahimar would likely be pretty pointless. Also, this sounds like it would be pretty unbalanced... (not that EE is balanced). once you get this thing, you would basically be done... You don't need power and you don't need mats for EMC.

I think it would but lets at least condsider the anti matter?

I also think that you might just want one or the other like just EU or EMC but nor both sorry if i said that it would be both... anti matter will be cool to be added and mk4's would be nice

Use the edit button please. Iridium is pretty easy to get once you get going. on my world I have 4 diamond chests full of UU-Matter so late game (which this is designed for it would appear) it is not too much of a set back. I am not saying it is a bad idea, just that I wouldn't use it.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe add an insane high EU requirement to get it started?

Once you get it started without problems (add lots of variables which have to be perfectly tuned), it will generate enough EU to provide the EU to maintain its own power consumption.

So even though some rare ingredients might not be as rare as you would like to see, the greatest challenge in this idea would be that of balancing all variables (an aspect we see in real-life fusion tech as well).

• 1 month later...

In my opinion this is just another player who is fairly lazy, and just wants to use collectors for everything... and never have to deal with anything to do with the more advanced parts of technic or tekkit. No matter the costs this wouldn't and should never be implemented..

In my opinion this is just another player who is fairly lazy, and just wants to use collectors for everything... and never have to deal with anything to do with the more advanced parts of technic or tekkit. No matter the costs this wouldn't and should never be implemented..

Why, why did you resurrect this over 1 month old thread?

I think this would be a cool IC thing. Ditch the EE crap and make it produce hordes of EU and have the start up requirements. Maybe even make it so you have to build a massive facility for it. (sort of like how coke ovens are made but much bigger) Maybe make it so you have to fuel it with plasma (also would need to be added in) and make it all stupid expensive so that even the most god like player has to work for it. This would be great in the next version seeing as EE3 is actually not going to be creative mode.

I know this won't happen but it's a fun idea to play with.

Maybe have it so that some how if it runs to long nonstop it will explode in a large nuke sized crater. That way you are only able to run a certain amount of time at once, therefore, you are only able to make a certain amount EE/EU at one time.

Don't bother with the EE. that would be to OP. Other than that, maybe much bigger than a nuke? (Like 100 maybe?)

You sure? I heard from a friend that they were just renaming them.

I heard from the mod page that that was incorrect.

"What features are in EE3? Is item X/Y/Z still around from EE2?

I haven't compiled a final list of what is in EE3 yet for the public, but here is the short list of what is in/out;

• Red Matter has been removed
  • Collectors have been removed
  • Condensers have been removed. A suitable replacement with new mechanics will be added in the future.
  • The Destruction Catalyst/Hyperkinetic Lens have been removed
  • The EMC system will remain, but it will be changed to accomodate new and more interesting mechanics
  • There will be a method to move EMC around in "wires"
  • More configuration options will be available to both players and server admins
  • EE3 will feature an API, which is not complete at this time
  • A transmutation system similiar to the Transmutation Tablet will exist, but is not ready to be disclosed at this time"

Getting rid of condensors will deinently throw off everything i have worked on in every tekkit world in my saves file but no biggy!

...Of course it will. Seeing as the update also brings with it a Minecraft update, it is unsurprising your saves won't work. Why would you want them too? The new mods and features added in the update are best experienced by starting a new world IMO.

Well that may be true with single player saves my friends have a tekkit server set up. Although i'm sure there is a way to update and keep the world; maybe even the condensers! :-)

No. Once the mod updates, condensors will be gone. Even if somehow you got past the loading screen, they would never work because the code would be removed. You can either keep your world and not update or update and start a new world.

single player saves my friends have a tekkit server set up.

What do you mean by this? You can have the same seed, but if you tried to move your world over, it would never work

No. Once the mod updates, condensors will be gone. Even if somehow you got past the loading screen, they would never work because the code would be removed. You can either keep your world and not update or update and start a new world.

What do you mean by this? You can have the same seed, but if you tried to move your world over, it would never work

Might be the removed blocks will be transformed into something, or simply disappear, too.

Might be the removed blocks will be transformed into something, or simply disappear, too.

Well if they used the same item ID as a new block they might turn into a broken version of that block. A modder would be able to explain it but I do know that it definately won't work UNLESS they somehow introduce compatibility which even if it is possible, is probably way to much work to bother with.

Not 100% sure, ubt the problem would most likely be the tileentities.

Tileentitys are the workforce behind any block that doesn't just sit there. Containers, machines, anything with an inventory, GUI, and/or some other special function.

The problem would be the block may change into something else, but the tileentity data will be in the wrong format and will throw an error when the system tries to read it. Best case scenario, the tileentity is removed from the world and the block goes inactive. Worst case it refuses to load.

Not 100% sure, ubt the problem would most likely be the tileentities.

Tileentitys are the workforce behind any block that doesn't just sit there. Containers, machines, anything with an inventory, GUI, and/or some other special function.

The problem would be the block may change into something else, but the tileentity data will be in the wrong format and will throw an error when the system tries to read it. Best case scenario, the tileentity is removed from the world and the block goes inactive. Worst case it refuses to load.

Welp there ya go. What I was trying to say, interpreted by someone who actually has a clue ;)