Halloween Is Cancelled - Cheapshot cant have nice things.

Cheap Shot

08aFM.jpg

This thread, is to supplement the Halloween costume making megathread.

Use this thread to post costumes that you didn't make.

Post your favourite costumes, the most impressive costumes you can find. Or post the worst costumes you thought couldn't possibly exist. Halloween, or cosplay, etc.

Remember to rehost all images instead of linking images from other sites. That's called leeching.

Report people leeching. Image leeching is against the rules.

A good image host. You can just copy and paste image links in here and rehost them easy:

www.Imgur.com

Hidden

Well this is just going to be what I am but I will add a funny costume. I am gonna wear a deadmau5 head and walk around the block. After that my local community center is having a huge party and I will be holding a live set there.

SLIGHTLY NSFW: I am adding a link

look directly at the line above your post and tell us what you see

I was thinking of a build I could do, I am relatively tall, so I should be able to pull it off. It would be a Slenderman costume. All I need to do is get a white morphsuit, (the kind that covers your whole body) and get a white shirt, black tie, and a suit. I have all those materials, except the morphsuit, and once I get the ms, I will hang around near the woods all Halloween night, watching people as they pass and seeing the look on their faces will be priceless.

I was thinking of a build I could do, I am relatively tall, so I should be able to pull it off. It would be a Slenderman costume. All I need to do is get a white morphsuit, (the kind that covers your whole body) and get a white shirt, black tie, and a suit. I have all those materials, except the morphsuit, and once I get the ms, I will hang around near the woods all Halloween night, watching people as they pass and seeing the look on their faces will be priceless.

Eh get styrofoam tubes (pool noodle thingys) as the arms and get a mask and dress in black.

Eh get styrofoam tubes (pool noodle thingys) as the arms and get a mask and dress in black.

The morphsuit is the best choice, as it covers the whole body. I could make a mechanism to spring black pool noodles out of my back though for an added touch...thanks for the idea MrFly.

Edit: Woops, fixed my moderately failed spelling.

Hidden

Party I'm off to on the 31st is themed 'Superheroes and Supervillains'.

I'm stoopid enough to take suggestions from you lot, but otherwise I will also post pics.

(Yes, I will comply with data protections laws too, if you're feeling like a troll today)

Ask Aldersh for ideas ;)

I honestly don't know what I am going to dress up as... Maybe a viking...

Why are you all using this thread to discuss your costumes? What? Why wont you read? I made this thread so people would stay on topic in the actual thread for talking about your costume ideas and such. Good lord.

Sorry about that, I got mixed up (Didn't read well)

To make up for it here is a picture of a really funny costume:

seFzd.jpg