Modpack Not Loading

rorofat

So I'm going to keep this short and to the point. My friend created a modpack and shared it with me, and I've encountered a problem. The downloading of the pack goes smoothly, but when I click the play button, it loads, closes the technic window, then just loads it back up again without ever loading the modpack. I've searched google for a while and none of the answers have solved the problem, so I decided to bring it to you guys.

For some reason the link button isn't working for me, so I'll leave you with the relative urls.

Link to pack: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41847767/modpack.zip

Link to modpack on technic website: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/explate-10.789264

Thanks! If there is any other info you need let me know. (Also first time posting, so I hope I got this in the right forum)

EDIT: I just looked at previous posts and it appears someone else is having this problem, however he is having it with ALL modpacks (to my understanding). My error only happens with mine. Tekkit, etc, load fine.

Edited by rorofat

The logs were the ones you should have posted on pastebin and then posted the link here. But this works fine too. I'm going to instill it now and see what the crash report/fml-latest.log says. I'll find out what the problem is in no time

Edit 1: I found this:
[B#339]  [12:58:04] [main/ERROR] [FML]: There is a binary discrepency between the expected input class ahu (ahu) and the actual class. Checksum on disk is 782b2e42, in patch 746fe971. Things are probably about to go very wrong. Did you put something into the jar file?
[B#339]  [12:58:04] [main/ERROR] [FML]: The game is going to exit, because this is a critical error, and it is very improbable that the modded game will work, please obtain clean jar files.

You can try to re-download the forge-latest universal.jar
Looking further into it now

Edit 2: It still happens when I download a clean version of forge.
Checking other jars with a bug tracker

Edit 3: There was a .litemod file (voxelmap). Do not use these! These are for the liteloader. Just use normal forge, liteloader is not handy anymore.}
And I think I have found the problem

Edit 4: I have found one of the problems. You have downloaded the 1.8 version of botania! I think there are a couple more of these mistakes.

Edit 5: I fixed it!

Here are the things you need to do:
-change your bin folder to only have the modpack.jar (in the file that gets downloaded when you install the modpack) Because that minecraft.jar is corrupted

So the inside of your modpack's bin folder only has modpack.jar in it. This is how it is intended.

-Download the 1.7 version of botania

-Download the voxelmap.jar instead of the .litemod

Edited by jumpandshootbeef

Thanks for replying! I did what you said (Actually I just deleted the voxelmap.litemod and botania) and it still does the same thing.

New link to modpack files: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41847767/modpack1-2.zip

I feel like i missed something super obvious but I can't figure out what it is! Thanks again.

it was the minecraft.jar

in your bin folder there was a minecraft.jar which was corrupted

it was the minecraft.jar

in your bin folder there was a minecraft.jar which was corrupted

Hm then it's outside of my control. The modpack files don't contain a minecraft.jar, so the corrupted one must be coming from technic.