The Realm of 18inc.

Glimmer

Hello and welcome to my thread, where I'm gonna put newest informations about my company 18inc.

OVERHAUL!

My FFF (Friggin' flying Factory):

x675?noinc=1

Yes, it's flying.(PRAISE ZEPPELIN MOD!)

The Super Visgeneratator 4001/2:

x675?noinc=1

Condenses Diamonds. Pipes them into Crucible. Only 400$/pixel.

Condenser and Pilot Room:

x675?noinc=1

Produces 1 Diamond/20 secs or so.

Vis Mobfarm:

x675?noinc=1

Some Soul Crucibles and Mob spawners = Tons of Vis.

NOTE MY FACTORY THINGY IS STILL GROWING!

Hmm nothing big going on other than an awesome door, what are these blocks that activate redstone signal on pistons ?

Also my AV blocked off the site i had to temporarly disable it, just saying maybe more people will have same issue.

Your Energy Collectors: Put Jack 'o' Lanterns or Glowstone Blocks above them. It'll maximize their efficiency.

Edit: Also, I would recommend not building deep in a snow biome, simply because an easy, unlimited source of power (Solar Panels) simply won't work due to snow falling atop them.

your site as in the site you are using to host your images. That site i meant, not the one u provided.

Simply to say, my AV blocks ur totally fine Images because you hosted them on an untrusted site (For ESET NOD32).

Not implying that this is your fault nor that you should re-upload them, I just noticed it so people will know why they might not see the images.

Your Energy Collectors: Put Jack 'o' Lanterns or Glowstone Blocks above them. It'll maximize their efficiency.

Edit: Also, I would recommend not building deep in a snow biome, simply because an easy, unlimited source of power (Solar Panels) simply won't work due to snow falling atop them.

Solar panels work with snow on top of them.

That's my new solar camouflage solution, thanks! :D

Also, Glimmer, you should use more pistons to push those two blocks up. A straight line of blocks without snow on them in a winter biome is a dead giveaway. You really should upgrade to Technic 7, if only for a simple, one-word reason: Frames. You can install Forestry on top, it's a simple drag-and-drop.

That's my new solar camouflage solution, thanks! :D

Also, Glimmer, you should use more pistons to push those two blocks up. A straight line of blocks without snow on them in a winter biome is a dead giveaway. You really should upgrade to Technic 7, if only for a simple, one-word reason: Frames. You can install Forestry on top, it's a simple drag-and-drop.

Alternatively, move your secret entrance to beneath a tree where snow doesn't lay.

I thought MK3 collectors/relays produced a level 15 light by themselves.