ALL OF THE COWSIES MUST DIE

hmmmmmm37

^Back away slowly.

Anyway, how did this thread wash up in the Hack n' Slash section?

I'll tell ya... One day OP was playing Hack n slash, he just defeated the boss of the dungeon. Very happy he was collecting his loot, when all of the sudden: a cow jumped down, trying to crush him. But our mighty warrior evaded the assault, he was however blown away by the force of this foul monster's terrible Mooo. The force blew him into the lava moot, with all his stuff. Sad but full with anger, our OP transformed into his timelord form. He traveled back in time to the day the cow was born, and tortured the beast till the day of this thread. When the cow was finally big enough to survive a warp to this world. Now our evil timelord can take revenge and finish the cow once and for all. But will this cow's life be enough to satisfy his thirst?

There you go ;)

I'll tell ya... One day OP was playing Hack n slash, he just defeated the boss of the dungeon. Very happy he was collecting his loot, when all of the sudden: a cow jumped down, trying to crush him. But our mighty warrior evaded the assault, he was however blown away by the force of this foul monster's terrible Mooo. The force blew him into the lava moot, with all his stuff. Sad but full with anger, our OP transformed into his timelord form. He traveled back in time to the day the cow was born, and tortured the beast till the day of this thread. When the cow was finally big enough to survive a warp to this world. Now our evil timelord can take revenge and finish the cow once and for all. But will this cow's life be enough to satisfy his thirst?

There you go ;)

I think that just justified the existence of this thread. Thank you good sir.

• Moderators

I feel sad for the cow... Isn't there a white knight on a fiery steed to fight the rising odds?

lol

I would change that quickly, before a mod gives you a warning point. It counts as a low-effort

You mean that song from the band Derail This Thread? I like that song, it's good don't you think? Especially the part where he sings about the cows...

What cows? The chocolate milk cows? strawberry? This thread is so derailed right now, it is almost on topic.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpDmrwwt9bMxkL4tGpOTN

• 3 weeks later...

What cows? The chocolate milk cows? strawberry? This thread is so derailed right now, it is almost on topic.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpDmrwwt9bMxkL4tGpOTN

well, I now know why one doesn't drink coffee, and read threads, especially when someone pulls that pic out...

but on topic, wouldn't that valiant knight be riding a pig, or a spider???

well, I now know why one doesn't drink coffee, and read threads, especially when someone pulls that pic out...

but on topic, wouldn't that valiant knight be riding a pig, or a spider???

Apart from the necro (16 days OooOooOh, bad;) ) he would be riding a skeleton that's riding a spider