What games are best played with the PS3 Move?

royhuijian

Im planning to buy a PS3 move, but I was thinking if its worth it. Can you give me a feedback on what you think of the move and what games you love to play with it? I'm a fan of adventure games, so i want the move to be like a sword or whatever, where i can swing it and stuff. I also plan on playing FPS with it, not a fan of FPS, but I think the PS3 Move can make it better.

There is a reason the forum doesn't support signatures (and it isn't so you can make your own.) Also, pretty sure you can only play very specialized games with the PS Move so FPS and the like are probably not an option.

EDIT: I like how you say you aren't a fan of FPS but your sig is an FPS stat tracker...

• 3 weeks later...

I like that he went to the extra effort to re add an extra one after that big warning text up there told him what he was doing wrong...

I just checked the edit history of the OP post and it's a battlefield. He posted that big dumb sig with adverts in it, and re-added it twice after having it removed by mods. Guy can't take a hint?

I just checked the edit history of the OP post and it's a battlefield. He posted that big dumb sig with adverts in it, and re-added it twice after having it removed by mods. Guy can't take a hint?

Clearly. IIRC, he had one sig that got removed and then he readded it along with another... Genius

• 3 weeks later...