TheFrogger

Language Manager

Question

So my friend recently opened a Technic server with a bunch of mods and all for him and all his friends to play on. I downloaded the launcher, and found the pack he made. I got the pack and clicked play. It opened Minecraft 1.7.10 and proceed to load all the mods. After awhile it got to LanguageManager and stopped. I am not sure what caused this and how to fix it. Can someone please help <3

2 answers to this question

So my friend recently opened a Technic server with a bunch of mods and all for him and all his friends to play on. I downloaded the launcher, and found the pack he made. I got the pack and clicked play. It opened Minecraft 1.7.10 and proceed to load all the mods. After awhile it got to LanguageManager and stopped. I am not sure what caused this and how to fix it. Can someone please help <3

Can you find your fml-latest.log and upload it to pastebin and give us the link?

On 14/01/2016 at 5:51 PM, jumpandshootbeef said:

Can you find your fml-latest.log and upload it to pastebin and give us the link?

I have the same problem... but i dont know how to upload my fml-latest.log

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SilenceR6
      Technic launcher starts minecraft, while its loading the mods it just gets to this point and stops, not responding. It doesnt crash, it just... stops. already tried reinstaling, executing as admin and updating drivers
      https://imgur.com/a/Cmrd4Nn
      Log
      techniclauncher_2019-06-29.rar
    • By viperaxes
      Hello! 
      So I have used technic for years on computer to computer. Currently I'm on an ASUS windows 10 laptop. Lately I have been wanting to use the launcher to play hexxit, tekkit, etc.... But for a couple hours I have ran into a HUGE roadblock.
      Every time I load up the launcher and proceed to run tekkit or something the launcher will close and proceed to launch the modpack (as it should) but it just remains at a white screen. Sometimes the modpacks wont load at all! This will happen with the Minecraft launcher as well, I go to load Minecraft and it either closes or crashes. furthermore the Feed The Beast launcher will do the same as well. honestly this is getting on my nerves!
      For the past couple hours I have searched far and wide for a solution. YouTube, this forum, reddit, google search, redownloading, downloading different java software, updating my drivers, and so on. apparently 3 years back people were having the same problems as me but they managed to fix there's. I don't understand what I am missing or failing to understand.
      If there is any one out there who can help me? do not hesitate to respond! I will gladly co operate in any way necessary!
      Get back to me as soon as possible!
    • By Loscut
      Hey. There are many people on here MUCH smarter than I when it comes to these fixes. Could someone please point out the error of my ways with this.
      My server will not start, and keep in mind this is the server directly downloaded from the Tekkit Legends page on the website.
      What my CMD spit out: https://pastebin.com/ycQE3rki
      What my start.bat file looks like: java -Xmx2G -Xms1G -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -jar "TekkitLegends.jar" nogui
      pause

Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you very much
    • By Zerg2K
      So when i launch a minecraft modpack (any pack) i get this error 

[10:53:01] [main/INFO]: Setting user: Zerg2K [10:53:07] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1 [10:53:07] [Client thread/ERROR]: Couldn't set pixel format org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:252) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.createDisplay(ForgeHooksClient.java:327) ~[ForgeHooksClient.class:?] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:432) [bao.class:?] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) [bao.class:?] at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_181] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?] I know what this error means (usually means update your drivers) but if it was a driver problem i would not be able to launch minecraft at all but on the default minecraft launcher i can use any version including forge but i have tried updating drivers to no avail. Anyone know how to fix this?
    • By Poobear
      Hello. I have tried various things to fix this problem of mine. I have reinstalled my graphics card drivers as well as updating/reinstalling java, adding the legacyjava.jar fix into the mods folder of my modpacks, and, of course, reinstalling the modpack and the technic launcher itself. However, my issue remains. Whenever I hit the play button for any modpack (an official technic one or a community one) it crashes immediately. Is there something I have not tried? What can I do to fix this? Thank you.