[3.1.2] FuryTekkit [PvE] [15 Slots] [PEX, Essentials] No Banned Blocks!

Graziservers

• IGN: Davidmcfadyen (Yes it's a scottish name)
  • Skype(optional):Well, I'd rather not give away too many details at this moment in time
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):I've been playing quite a while now, most of my skill is within IC2, BC and a bit of EE so I'd probably say about 5 or 6
  • Time Zone:GMT
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?Well, currently I am at school and I do have to study etc. I play other games too and won't always be playing tekkit, but I guess it all depends on how good the server is
  • The build you are most proud of? In Tekkit, well I've built a few factories in my time and most of them turn out pretty well but it's nothing that spectacular. Recently I've wanted to start working on an underground facility and thought that could possibly turn out to be my best creation
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Most times I've joined open servers (mostly due to laziness) they're usually all a little boring and since there aren't that many tekkit server's around at the moment it can be quite difficult to find one that hasn't got too many players or banned items and things like that. Hopefully I've found the server I'm looking for :) Thanks, David.

Accepted. Welcome.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN: llamositopia, codeeman2
  • Skype(optional): N/A (maybe later)
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8, 9
  • Time Zone: EST
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 3-4 hours each
  • The build you are most proud of? Automatic solar panel factory using condensers to turn item to item and having huge amounts of power generation. A really, really fun build.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? It looks like a good spot to be a fun build-together server for him and I. I see a lot of potential in being able to play around without watching out for griefers and having bad admins to handle problems. I really like that you're offering the chance for people to play in general. Thanks in advance. Whether or not you accept us, I guess it was worth a try.

• IGN: llamositopia, codeeman2
  • Skype(optional): N/A (maybe later)
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8, 9
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 3-4 hours each
  • The build you are most proud of? Automatic solar panel factory using condensers to turn item to item and having huge amounts of power generation. A really, really fun build.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? It looks like a good spot to be a fun build-together server for him and I. I see a lot of potential in being able to play around without watching out for griefers and having bad admins to handle problems. I really like that you're offering the chance for people to play in general. Thanks in advance. Whether or not you accept us, I guess it was worth a try.

Accepted. Please review the rules and make sure they are understood.

• IGN:PandaBoy0
  • Skype(optional):killerox0 (PandaBoy0)
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):7,8
  • Time Zone:new zealand
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? every day if i can if not about 1-3 hours mon tue wed fri sat sun
  • The build you are most proud of? my factory that looks like a giant office building
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I am looking for a server that is not fulled with griefers i want a fun-building enviroment that i can trust and i like the sound of no pvp or raids

Application:

• IGN: Aphurias
  • Skype(optional): will give out if accepted
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 0 ziltch!
  • Time Zone: 12 GMT + (NZ)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? When I can really I don't know how long maybe couple of hours
  • The build you are most proud of? auto rail system and a failed redstone computer.. spiral elevator using sticky pistons... failed again
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? to learn the fine art of tekkit

Application:

• IGN: Aphurias
  • Skype(optional): will give out if accepted
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 0 ziltch!
  • Time Zone: 12 GMT + (NZ)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? When I can really I don't know how long maybe couple of hours
  • The build you are most proud of? auto rail system and a failed redstone computer.. spiral elevator using sticky pistons... failed again
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? to learn the fine art of tekkit

Accepted. We have some players who would love to teach, as long as you pass on the knowledge. :)

• Application

IGN:PandaBoy0

Skype(optional):killerox0 (PandaBoy0)

Tekkit experience(1-10):6-7

Time Zone:New Zealand 12 GMT+

How much time do you plan on playing per day? whenever i can

The build you are most proud of? my new mob grinder with a automatic cannon to kill the mobs for me

Why do you think our server is right for you? to learn more tekkit

Application:

1 IGN - Emitt54321

2 Age - 25

3 Skype - I have never used skype before, more of a vent / teamspeak / mumble guy myself, but if it's free (yeah, I'm that clueless about it -_-) I'll use it.

4 Tekkit Experience - between 8-9, I've played tekkit for at least a few months, done everything but computercraft, bluetricity frames and sensors

5 Time Zome - USA, IL, CST

6 How much time do you plan on playing per day? At the moment I'm taking a college course in the afternoons on tues / thurs, but aside from that if I am accepted I would be on several hours, 5 at the bare-est minimum.

7 Build I am most proud of? I have two, if that's ok: first is a four, fully overclocked recycler facility that automates scrap boxes and sorts through a sorter in redpower, and the second is a completely safe, virtually automated buildcraft power plant with combustion engines that gets about 500 EU/T.

8 Why do you think our server is right for you? After cruising around on public servers I honestly thing what I need is a more, well, non-public approach: I want to work with / help a dedicated set of people and do all things tekkit related, and to share the knowledge of builds I've tried and tested or learn things that others have done, and above all, have fun doing it ^^

• IGN: Gluon
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 3-4h if i am in the middle of building something.
  • The build you are most proud of? Huge castle.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Sounds like a good, small, fun server to be a part of. I like Admins that care :)

• IGN: odog277
  • Skype(optional): Elvin-Odog
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8.7
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? a couple of hours depends on my scheduled
  • The build you are most proud of? giant futuristic compound
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? i want a server that doesn't have abusive admins and not everything banned (somethings are reasonable though eg nukes for example)

• IGN: triwinner
  • Skype(optional): triwinner
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8
  • Time Zone: pacific
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? to much (3 hours)
  • The build you are most proud of? egg cow snow mob farm and a castle with cannons
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? i want a server that doesn't have everything banned and friendly staff

• IGN: strikerjd1
  • Skype(optional): xstrikerjdx
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 6
  • Time Zone: U.S east coast
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? depends if its the week or weekend but around 3 hours a day or how ever long the session i play for is.
  • The build you are most proud of? I dont build that many things but i try to make nice looking homes in tekkit and i do most of the time.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I want to be apart of a tekkit server that doesnt have any griefers and has people that will help me out if i am confused with something in tekkit.

• IGN: Valkorn
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 3? Mainly Industrial- and build-craft I have played with.
  • Time Zone: GMT +1
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? I can play a lot, kinda depending on my mood but an average of 2/3 hours a day (low average).
  • The build you are most proud of? Building I'm most proud of having my Nuclear power plant (1 reactor with 6 chambers atm) run my factory. (Giving energy to 12 machines + 6 quarry's).
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Because I believe there is a good helping staff in here. Further it's not to big so there should be enough nice spots left open to choose from ^^.

Ign:hmmmmmm37

Tekkit experience: 8

Time zone: Eastern Central

How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1-6 hours

The build you are most proud of? A HUGE castle i am currently working on

Why do you think our server is right for you? I like whitelisted servers and the last server i tried for bitched at me so i'm hoping this one won't and this one has very few banned items

Posting this for a friend whose parental controls won't let him on

IGN: Battleaxe365

Tekkit exsperience: 8

Time zone: Eastern Central

How much time do you plan on playing per day? at least 4 hours

The build you are most proud of? Hmmmmmm37 builds my houses

why do you think our server is right for you? bacause on public servers people are retarded and i want to get away from that.

Application:

• IGN: nrsheridan
  • Skype(optional): id rather not say at least not here.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7 im pretty good but im still learning
  • Time Zone: Eastern-Standard
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Probably 1-2 hours maybe more on weekends (high school)
  • The build you are most proud of? a nice marble and basalt brick castle though it was unfinished since the server went down though the redpower elevator was pretty good too though i made it in creative
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I've been on puplic servers and they either ban everything or i end up hiding at the back of the map and end up quitting from rage or boredom. i'm hoping to find a server where i can build without banned items and without fear of blowing up by another's hands.

I hope you will whitelist me but i understand if you don't seeing as you have so many applications.

IGN: ItzSpacely

Minecraft experience: I have been playing Vanilla Minecraft since beta 1.6.6

Tekkit experience: I have been playing tekkit/technic since 1.8.8 I know so much about tekkit. I really love the Magic aspects of it but on the other hand I would also categorize myself as a scientist as well. I know a lot about the mods: BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, RedPower, and Equivalent Exchange. I am also really interested in learning RailCraft.

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: I love to build houses and when I am in the mood and can think well my houses look wonderful. I hope to sort of build more of a residential suburb, with the help of the other creative minds that I am sure you have on the server, this could be achieved.Why you want to join the server: I love the server experience. I really enjoy Minecraft so much more when you are playing with friends. The thing I most enjoy is that there is no way to cheat in anything. Whenever my friend hosts his own server i get so frustrated that he spawns in items, and that is one thing that I fancy about public servers. I think that I would be a great addition to this server!

Time Zone: Central time US

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: Either 1-3 hours during the weekdays and maybe 1-5 hours on weekend.

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): If the server is still up and i haven't had any problems with greifers of looters then most likely months.

Application:

• IGN: Incendious
  • Skype(optional): would have to re install
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 4
  • Time Zone: (UTC-10:00) Hawaii
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?: Couple of hours so 1-3
  • The build you are most proud of?: old style gothic tower, height rather that width
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?: Just want to try out multiplayer with strangers, usually just played with my friends but i want a bigger community

• IGN: RaG3_x_MaStErS (sorry for confusingness :3)

• Skype(optional): rag3.x.masters (i have a mic)

• Tekkit experience(1-10): i would say i have about 8 in tekkit experience there are a few blocks in the pack that are new and i am still getting to grips with

• Time Zone: i am in Scotland and i thing that is GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

• How much time do you plan on playing per day? well for the next week i wont have much time to play i will be on between 6-9 and will play for a good amount of time but after next week i will be on between 4-9

• The build you are most proud of? a build i am most proud of is a server spawn that i helped build it was a more modern/old type build i would show you a picture but i dont have one and i dont know how to link them anyway :3

• Why do you think our server is right for you? i think this server is right for me because i have been looking for a server for a few days now and havent found one this is the first decent looking one that i would like to apply for :D

• IGN:LEET_OWNAGE
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):5
  • Time Zone:EST
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?I can play around 2-4 hours or more a day
  • The build you are most proud of?EMC Farms
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I would love to Learn about some Builds and I hate pvp, I am just looking for a Friendly community to join and Call my home.

• IGN: ARSSM3D_SW3
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7
  • Time Zone: CET (GMT+1) (Sweden)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? My harcore protected area there I are making diamonds and other ores
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I like thats it is a small server with only 15 slots and not over 30 (Hope to get friend with everybody). I have played on around 7 servers but all had lag almost all the time, and I dont think your server have this big problems.

Hope you accept my apeal, I would love to play on this server.

• IGN: voserob
  • Skype(optional): none
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8-9
  • Time Zone: GMT England
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? it will vary with my studies some days allot other day maybe not so much
  • The build you are most proud of? built a giant sphere in the sky with two floating islands holding it up with iron chains
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Im not looking for pvp or raiding, and from the picture people on this server seem to have some good creativity which also makes me think that this is the server i want to play on, i am also hoping that this server also has an active and friendly community

• IGN:Sherret2 and Elementalx9 (my Brother)
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 9 & 5
  • Time Zone: Canadian Mountain Time
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? About 3ish hours 5 days a week
  • The build you are most proud of? (me) A massive factory that made me chest full of quantum Armour.
  • (brother) An automatic HV solar array maker.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? (me) I think this server is right for me because it seems professional, clean, and organized. Too many times in the past have i logged on too a tekkit server owned by some dumb admins running around and abusing their powers. Also because of the fact that there are no banned items, i feel that i can use my creativity to its fullest without being restricted in some way.
  • (brother) I like this tekkit server because there are no banned items and that means i can build whatever i want and not be restricted to just a few blocks out of the hundreds that tekkit has to offer.
  • P.s Isnt it weird that the technic forums doesn't understand the word tekkit, or technic for that matter.