[3.1.2] FuryTekkit [PvE] [15 Slots] [PEX, Essentials] No Banned Blocks!

Graziservers

• IGN: deadleton
  • Skype(optional): deadleton
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 9
  • Time Zone: est
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1-3 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? massive castle town complex that integrated the landscape and biome
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I thrive on small servers, with strong communities

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Supertoastfairy

Skype(optional): supertoastfairy

Tekkit experience(1-10): Somewhere between 6-8

Time Zone: EST

How much time do you plan on playing per day?: I play abut 1-1.5 hours

The build you are most proud of?: I'm most proud of a ecreation of Belen Jesuit I made once.

Why do you think our server is right for you?: This server is small, not many pug-ins and not PVP or raiding. I like that.

Application:

• IGN:CommandantJones
  • Skype(optional): Will give in-game or via PM
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):7-8
  • Time Zone: Pacific
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-5 hours per day, depending on work
  • The build you are most proud of? A big undersea dome factory complex, lit by glass-lava pillars and zoned by machine/power type.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I'm looking for a small community of friendly Tekkit-ers to share a world with, having fun building fun things with people who care.

IGN: Kyuriu

Tekkit experience(1-10): 7

Time Zone: EST -5

How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-5 hours.

The build you are most proud of? My Mansion

Why do you think our server is right for you? I'm more familiar with Residence and want to use everything tekkit has to offer. Other servers have a ban list for blocks and items.

• IGN: duhwad
  • Skype(optional):No, but I'm working on it
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):8-9
  • Time Zone:Us central
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?2-3 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? An underground base on a factory type server that was force field protected full of all types of energy from EE to rail-craft , even build-craft oil
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I've been having trouble finding a good server not filled with angry kids and that doesn't have the basics of EE banned or made for donators only.

• IGN: ARSSM3D_SW3
  • Skype(optional): None
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7
  • Time Zone: Gmt (+1)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-4 hours on a day
  • The build you are most proud of? My jaffacake factory (Yes, I got it from the yogcast)
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Why shouldn't it be? i've been always looking for a small server, and i've always found bad open servers...

IGN: muphet

Skype(optional): muphetofficial

Tekkit experience(1-10): 9

Time Zone: GMT+1

How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1-3+ hours (studies makes it hard)

The build you are most proud of? Great castle with sorting system and power towers (yeah, like Sips told (or was that Sjin?))

Why do you think our server is right for you? There are hell much of servers with banned almost everything. Where's the point of playing tekkit without tekkit?! I hope i can play with other people who enjoy yogscast tekkit adventure and make it way easier then solo play.

• IGN: D0WNSYNDROME
  • Skype(optional): Derpsickle
  • Time Zone: eastern
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-3 hours on weekdays 1-4 on weekends
  • The build you are most proud of? my automated nanosuit factory
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? i wanna play on a relatively small server without the hassle of being in a open server plus i hate grievers in open worlds

IGN: ROFLCondor

Skype(optional): I'll give in game.

Tekkit experience(1-10): 6, 7, or 8

Time Zone: GMT-5 (EST)

How much time do you plan on playing per day? 0-5 hrs

The build you are most proud of? All of the things that I make that actually function properly.

Why do you think our server is right for you? It seems to be as close as possible to vanilla tekkit, and I'm also hoping the community is actually like a community (as opposed to just joining and isolating myself 'til I get endgame items).

IGN: Rage_milk

Skype (i have one but im practically never on)

Tekkit Experience: 9 or 10

Time Zone: Central gmt-6

How much time do you plan on playing per day?: 3-4 hours a day, 5-6 days a week

The build you are most proud of?: I love my machine builds, especially my power systems.

Why do you think our server is right for you?: My friend Throwstuff plays on this server and we played minecraft together all the time and then we got into tekkit and been looking to play with more people than on just a private server and this place looks awesome and friendly.

• IGN:2zachary3
  • Skype(optional):can be given in game
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):5? im usually on creative building
  • Time Zone:(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? about 4 hours on a weekday about 6 on a weekend
  • The build you are most proud of?something im working on now a full town with housing district blacksmith, market, library, market, farm, ranch, brewery, dance hall, ect
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? it'd be nice to be able to build something and show it off as something more than a screenshot

• IGN: willie81230
  • Skype(optional):none Sorry
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):9.5
  • Time Zone:GMT
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?1-2 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? a huge power plant that did not blow up
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? i am a nice guy and i work well with onters

• IGN: M0ZZ13 (M-zero-ZZ-one-three)
  • Skype(optional): morg.arm
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8
  • Time Zone: gmt
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-4 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? Awesome diamond generator using ic2 and ee and all of the farms!
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Because im sick of joining rubbish servers that are totally griefed and yours seems very good compared to others!

• IGN: Akoltry
  • Skype(optional): Won't make it publicly available, do have it.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 9.5 : I've been playing for 1 1/2 years.
  • Time Zone: UTC-05:00 ET
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Perhaps 2-6 hours. 8 on the weekends.
  • The build you are most proud of? My 23 story tower built by hand, it had a wireless network, power outlets, everything. It didn't last unfortunately.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I want a quiet but friendly and active tekkit server, and this seems right.

• IGN: Dialiss
  • Skype(optional): williampriester
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8
  • Time Zone: German (+2:00)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? At lease 2 hours per day
  • The build you are most proud of? A floating castle with all sorts of of setups and a computer-craft controlled reactor.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I have looked at several other servers on this forum and you guys seem like the only one's that offer the most/best tekkit experience - no banned blocks and 15 players also seems legit.

Other than that i can't wait to see everybody in-game :D

-Dialiss

• IGN: Heallro
  • Skype(optional): Jason Chan
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 9
  • Time Zone: German (+2:00)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1-3hrs /weekday, 3-10hrs/weekend
  • The build you are most proud of? A spaceship that moves with repower motors & frames including several teleporters and other setups. [30,000 blocks in total].
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? My friend also play on your server, and it look very cool for me =]

• IGN: Xanadeboi
  • Skype(optional): Use a lot to play games, but I prefer to PM someone of the group if i join, and not post here on the open. Hope you understand!
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): About 2, thats because ive just been watching some yoogcast about it and felt very interested and only played in about 1 server.
  • Time Zone: London time
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? I can play for shure 3H a day at least, im in collage and need to study, also and i play other games but im shure ill get hooked up on tekkit and just play this for a cople os weeks =P
  • The build you are most proud of? A freaking auto-miner, as i said im new and for me was a big achivment since i didnt googles or youtubed it !
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? So, as i said im not very experienced, thats wy im aplying here, im shure tehre will be ppl who are willing to have a tekkit pupil like me! This server has low slots wich is hat im looking for, i can get to know ppl and actually build stuff with others, make friends, learn and more important HAVE FUN, this is a game after all right? ;D

• If i may: Why do you think YOU are right for this server?

Im a well spoken led, even though im not native english i can do a decent job, im funny, never griefed in my life, reponsable and i love the game. I learn fast and ppl cn always count on me, love to help others and just hang out"! LOve to make objectives with friends and just go for it in a wild adventure! Even if its only for getting some coal! xD

• IGN: trebiluk
  • Skype(optional):
  • Time Zone: Eastern USA (-5:00GMT)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-4 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? My castle, railcraft elevators, LV/MV array factory (no EE), and my "machine core" - all made with survival mode.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I started my own server with friends (sounds like you!) and they can't play much, so I am looking for a small, friendly, like-minded server. Sounds like Fury!

• IGN: zartigas
  • Skype(optional): Its private at the moment.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8, CC is the only mod I'm not really familiar with.
  • Time Zone: EST
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? It depends, 2-3 hours most days.
  • The build you are most proud of? I've built a gigantic town with dozens of residents on one of the servers I played on, along with the town was a factory creating advanced machines and a shop where they are sold (restocked by pressing buttons and and retrievers pull them) I used EE so not really impressive.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I want to play on a server that is small and where everyone knows each other and can help each other out, kinda like a Tekkit Family.