1.4.2 actual MiNeCrAfT update

Cherrydoo

Wow... just wow. We already know what date is but thanks? We also know what your name is, it's literally less than an inch to the left of your post. Technic / Tekkit can't be update until all of the mods are updated. Of course, you'd know that, if you would have read the forum rules.

Posted on 10/25/12

Hi, cherrydoo here. I was wondering if the technic creators will add the new 1.4.2 minecraft update with halloween stuff? If they aren't PLZZZZ help me get them to it's so awesome! Plz tell me as soon as possible.

posted on <RIGHT NOW>

Hi, freakachu here. I was wondering if the technic posters will add the rules to their reading list, with the stuff about asking for ETAs? if they aren't PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ <deep breath> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ help me get them to it's so awesome! Plz tell me as soon as possible!

posted on <RIGHT NOW>

Hi, freakachu here. I was wondering if the technic posters will add the rules to their reading list, with the stuff about asking for ETAs? if they aren't PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ <deep breath> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ help me get them to it's so awesome! Plz tell me as soon as possible!

Did you fall asleep whilst typing that or something?

Posted on 10/25/12

Hi, cherrydoo here. I was wondering if the technic creators will add the new 1.4.2 minecraft update with halloween stuff? If they aren't PLZZZZ help me get them to it's so awesome! Plz tell me as soon as possible.

Posted: About now!

Hey guy, sorry no one has been any help. If you want the updated minecrafty shizzle wizzle, you need to delete the Technic Launcher and then open your normal minecraft. Then play that and wait.

B...................I.....................t...........................c.....................h..........................e..................................s

Your feedback is appreciated. I'm also glad someone find all the periods that people have been losing on these forums and put them to good use, even if it is kind of a waste.