[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: Candy107

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to make awsome factiories

What is your previous experience with tekkit:lots, expacialy with IC2 and Buildcraft

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: wellsoonred

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: never been banned to my knowledge

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to make friends and learn more on tekkit

What is your previous experience with tekkit: i use alot of ic2 and ee

Minecraft Username: wellsoonred

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: never been banned to my knowledge

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to make friends and learn more on tekkit

What is your previous experience with tekkit: i use alot of ic2 and ee

You have been whitelisted!

also why is the black hole band banned i need it for an emc machine

The black hole band bypasses some antigriefing measures we have in place.

Minecraft Username:Brosef96

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:Build an awesome factory

What is your previous experience with tekkit:Have been playing technic since it came out and have recently started playing Tekkit.

Minecraft Username:Brosef96

What do you plan to do on the server:Build an awesome factory

What is your previous experience with tekkit:Have been playing technic since it came out and have recently started playing Tekkit.

You have been whitelisted, welcome!

Also I isolated the cause for our periodic downtime and have fixed it. Everything should be fine now!

Minecraft Username: robertnumber1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no.

What do you plan to do on the server: building huge mansion and factories as well as help players that need help.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I have played for about 6 months now and I am very well experienced and will help others.

- Minecraft Username: Emitt54321

- Have you ever been banned: No.

- What do you plan to do on this server: After building up supplies I'd love to help people with their projects ^^ This is Multiplayer after all, what's the point of playin alone?

- What is your previous experience with tekkit: I've played tekkit for at least a few months, and done pretty much everything except redpower frames, computercraft and sensors.

- Minecraft Username: Emitt54321

- Have you ever been banned: No.

- What do you plan to do on this server: After building up supplies I'd love to help people with their projects ^^ This is Multiplayer after all, what's the point of playin alone?

- What is your previous experience with tekkit: I've played tekkit for at least a few months, and done pretty much everything except redpower frames, computercraft and sensors.

Welcome to the server! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:flying_pig1237

What do you plan to do on the server:I was going to build large frame airships but saw frame motors are banned. So now I shall create a cake factory

What is your previous experience with tekkit:I have played for about 5 months now

Minecraft Username: Mrantis

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: Start a company

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Server Mod, Server OP, Been playing Tekkit for about 1 year know alot to know

Minecraft Username: JuicySandstone

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yep, once because I was argueing with an abusive staff member on a bad server.

What do you plan to do on the server: Lots of mining, and start my own town hopefully

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I'm really good at EE, but I'm also experience in Buildcraft, and industrial craft.

Minecraft Username:Niemant

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No

What do you plan to do on the server:Build with RP's small blocks, play with a buddy, and maybe mess with RP/IC

What is your previous experience with tekkit:I know most of IC, some RP, and most EE, I don't plan on ever using BC or RC.

The server IP has not changed, the DNS redirect is currently not functioning correctly.

Use the IP, 75.127.11.76

To connect

Once the connection issues have been resolved I will whitelist the current applicants.

Thank you for your patience,

-deApollo