[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username:benderama11

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Yes, because I asked if the admin could ban the hackers and he banned me with the ban message let the admins do their own job

What do you plan to do on the server: To have a fun normal tekkit experience

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes I have mastered EE and have started to get advanced in the machinery mods

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username:benderama11

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Yes, because I asked if the admin could ban the hackers and he banned me with the ban message let the admins do their own job

What do you plan to do on the server: To have a fun normal tekkit experience

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes I have mastered EE and have started to get advanced in the machinery mods

You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: jearwin

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: a playing facility and a private area

What is your previous experience with tekkit: been playing tekkit for a lot of time now i think its atleast 1 year

Minecraft Username: jearwin

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: a playing facility and a private area

What is your previous experience with tekkit: been playing tekkit for a lot of time now i think its atleast 1 year

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Minecraft username: firepet2000

Age 26

No i have not been banned, i hate pvp and griefing.

A castle, and possabily a town.

Ive played on a few servers, i know the basics but still have alot to learn.

I also noticed in my logs you seem to be having some difficulty connecting, make sure you are using the recommended build of tekkit (3.1.2), as it appears you are missing some of the mods needed to connect.

Minecraft Username: Dialiss

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never. What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on building a big factory with different levels, starting of with the basic setups. - i have not played tekkit in a few weeks since i left my old server so i wana start over and give this one a try :)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, like mentiond before i was at a few tekkit server already and play now since good half a year tekkit. - i know my way around very well.

Ty and can't wait to see everyone ingame :) ~

Minecraft Username: Dialiss

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never. What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on building a big factory with different levels, starting of with the basic setups. - i have not played tekkit in a few weeks since i left my old server so i wana start over and give this one a try :)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, like mentiond before i was at a few tekkit server already and play now since good half a year tekkit. - i know my way around very well.

Ty and can't wait to see everyone ingame :) ~

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

(Posting for a friend because he is having difficulty making an account)

Minecraft Username: Fariun

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build and explore with HelleBelle and friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: A little experience, HelleBelle and our friends will teach me

(Posting for a friend because he is having difficulty making an account)

Minecraft Username: Fariun

What do you plan to do on the server: Build and explore with HelleBelle and friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: A little experience, HelleBelle and our friends will teach me

Your friend has been whitelisted! Enjoy the server!

Minecraft Username: NISLE97

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a nice high-tech House (maybe later with friends)

and Machines that make the Minecraft life better. I was searching for a Whitelisted Server with a nice community because i got griefed on all non-whitelist servers before.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Almost a half year Tekkit experience, the most with Redpower 2, but some i have

knowledge about EE2, IC2 and Buildcraft too.

Minecraft Username: NISLE97

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a nice high-tech House (maybe later with friends)

and Machines that make the Minecraft life better. I was searching for a Whitelisted Server with a nice community because i got griefed on all non-whitelist servers before.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Almost a half year Tekkit experience, the most with Redpower 2, but some i have

knowledge about EE2, IC2 and Buildcraft too.

You have been whitelisted! Feel free to refer your friends!

Minecraft username: mrtrollslayer

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope.

What do you plan to do on the server?: open a totally not evil business selling alchemy bags and building teleporters

What is your previous experience with Tekkit?: Ask Evilbunk, he can tell you what we have done.

Minecraft username: mrtrollslayer

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope.

What do you plan to do on the server?: open a totally not evil business selling alchemy bags and building teleporters

What is your previous experience with Tekkit?: Ask Evilbunk, he can tell you what we have done.

You have been whitelisted!